Yesterday I was having a nice day until I went home and discovered my wife had been using my laptop...

Yesterday I was having a nice day until I went home and discovered my wife had been using my laptop. I even had it fucking password lock, but for some reason my wife was able to get into it. I had a whole file dedicated to loli, but what I had in a folder that was hidden deep in my PC was all of my KP. So I walked into the house and the bitch flips on me. I'm like "what's wrong", she shows me the laptop with the KP playing. I'm like wtf are you doing with my laptop, she threatens to go to the police and storm's out and takes the kids with her. she says she doesn't trust me around our kids anymore. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UKjNVVmLCGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What should I do?
not post stale pasta on Cred Forums

You're such an idiot OP. Your wife did the right thing by taking your children away

This ^

Post your collection, you are going to get caught anyways.

>What should I do?
You should post something original.

/thread

Well, you should just fuck yourself for watching cp.

Ask your wife what's wrong with jerking it to KP?

you could at least try posting one of the more believable pastas out there for the reactions.

>wife can miraculously decrypt your login password
>wife miraculously knows where to find said folder
>wife

i mean ffs this is -0/10

you deserved it faggot

Stop yanking to kids when you can yank to adults.

>wait for wife to go to another house with the kids
>gift her the laptop
>now shes in possession of CP

no court in the world would be able to convict you. thatll teach her to intervene on your degenerate illegal activites!

Again? This happened to you just last week... Your pretty much done, bro.

>what should I do?
Nothing. Your life is pretty much over m8. Maybe now you'll think twice about saving CP on your PC?

The right thing would have been putting a bullet through his head.

>what should I do
What you should've done was encrypted the folder fucknuckle

OP should have raped his wife and kids while they were still available.

Kid fucking is good.

NOTICE: THIS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN LOGGED PURSUANT TO TITLE 18 U.S. CODE ยง 2709.

We are being studied . this is a old post and some one is using it to study the average persons reaction to this situation. I imagine it happens a lot on here .

Yesterday I was having a nice day until I went home and discovered my wife had been using my laptop. I even had it fucking password lock, but for some reason my wife was able to get into it. I had a whole file dedicated to MEMES, but what I had in a folder that was hidden deep in my PC was all of my DANK MEMES. So I walked into the house and the bitch flips on me. I'm like "what's wrong", she shows me the laptop with the DANK MEMES playing. I'm like wtf are you doing with my laptop, she threatens to go to the police and storm's out and takes the kids with her. she says she doesn't trust me around our kids anymore. What should I do?

>average person
>Cred Forums
Thats kek worthy

OP, empty your bank account, buy a plane ticket to Mexico and don't look back!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/UKjNVVmLCGQ

>studying on /b

I heard the password to the secret F.B.I. gloryhole at your HQ is "Hoover".

okay OP here me out here. you need to hand yourself into the police your wife is right. you should tell your wife that you are sorry for what you have done and right a letter to your kids saying you love them and goodbye. just do the right thing man ! everything will be alright.

Show her this.

Where's the mods