i'm going to make this a great feels thread if it kills me

I could use one of these

here we go anons

>spend three years developing a mini series to film on my own for fun
>'its just too convoluted'

the c is backwards on the door

all i had to do was rip out my fucking heart

my love doesn't want to spend time nearer to me

is this the continuation of the pixel art thread?

hnnnnnng
gets me evertime

Worst feels thread ever so far. If feels meant anger than maybe this served its purpose.

Fuck dude, Im in like Panel 19 of my current relationship right now, what do i do...this hit home for me.

a thin isn't beautiful because it lasts.

just enjoy it while it does.

>$100 in food please show up

fuck that makes me really really really really fucking sad i coudl cry right now

>moms favorite holiday is christmas
>way too high maintanence
>i tend to visit at thanksgiving to avoid it
>all she wants is a happy christmas iwth her family

fuck guess im visiting for christmas this year.

i dont get it

Why even post weak ass tumblr shit like this?

you should, user. just this once.

shes created a fake life in the sims where shes happy and has a loving family because in real life she has no kids and her husband drinks and life sucks.

if im not mistaken theres more context as its a series of comic strips or something, but i believe hte two DID have a baby and miscarried and i think it was partially her fault (something like drugs, but not quite, but i could be totally wrong here)

yeh we talked about this week cuz i wanted to visit for ahlloween (favorite holiday and my parents go all out with it) but mom kept making really silly excuses so i knew she just really wanted christmas. i think she jsut wanted me to want it.

>investing that much in romance

why bother having any friends if ur gonna say shit like that?

building up to the story feels nigger otherwise thread dies

fuck this gay earth

Thread is weak AF. Let it die because you're only posting utter shit.

my dog has estimated 1 week to live. i want to die

Weak ass cliches... fuck man you trying to make this the weakest thread possible?

Truthfully, I only saved the birthday post due to how I could relate. Though I doubt you would even care about what I'd have to say, considering how you feel the thread is weak, and that me trying to contribute it only made it even weaker.

he is trying to derail the thread like an autist
just ignore it and keep posting

chill nigga

You only made it weaker if you're the guy whose posted majority of the shit. Otherwise you just contributed to a weak thread.

No one's trying to derail antyhing. I came here for a feels thread not this gay fuckin' tumblr shit. There's like two posts in this entire thing that arn't cliched weak bullshit.

start posting feels or GTFO
simple as that niggera

If you ain't contributing then shut the fuck up nigger.

If it's as simple as that why do I see only gay fag shit and not actual feels? You pre pubescent fucks actually consider this garbage feels? Kys if you do, you're hopeless sad sacks.

Should edit and rename this to "ultimate cringe thread"

I knew going into it that one of them was gonna die, and I still read it.

Congrats user, you made me remember my old dog whose been gone for less than a year now. I'm gonna go have a good cry look at old pics of her and go to sleep

My god are you guys just purposely posting the gayest shit now?

yotsuba is always there for us
thanks yotsuba

:^)

This is the most homo shit I've ever read. This is a cringe thread, not a feels thread.

That was ...wow..I ..wow...I don't even know what to say

Thank you, good to know I'm not alone.

I see he's got a threehole...

Started off super gay... just got even gayer, honestly.

Like fisting.

Unfortunately not. I can only imagine the type of people posting these pathetic relationship cliches as 'feels'.

Hit harder than it should have.

Weak ass thread.

stop samefagging
all you have done is shitpost all fucking day, don't you have a part time job you need to be late for nigger?

Just fuck off already.

Where are the other parts?

Fuck this hits to close to home.
I think I'm going to visit my family tomorrow before work...

If only it was samefagging. Goes to show how pussy lipped this thread is.

None of those were me and I'm the one who initially called this thread gay. It's weak and gay, get over it, let it die, or step it up you weak little bitch,

I'm not sure I get this one.

i'm sure you have a dick you should be sucking right now.

Can you believe that dumb little weak piece of shit? hahaha

She has epilepsy
She has ADHD
Has trouble keeping jobs
4/10 looks
Raised by a single mother
She fell in love with me, didn't really like her because of things already mentioned.
After spending time with her, I fell in love with her and helped her from emotional support and helped her with her medical bills.
Was going to propose, but two years into the relationship, she stops talking to me literally overnight.
Use work phone to call her,she answers and says she's sad that a relative died and needs alone time. Week later her mother tells me she moved away and doesn't want to see me anymore.
Its 4 am and I can't sleep wondering what in the hell i did wrong!

Yeah me either.

That's not weak, user. Those are some fucking awful parents and I feel bad for the guy. Sorry you relate, user.

I always felt insignificant when I was younger, no matter how hard I tried to impress those around me. It gets much better. You'll find someone that appreciates you and makes life worth living.

Hang in there, user.

Damn, you got me. Good one.

Are we just posting the gayest shit ever now?

I went looking for one in this gay thread. Only found a bunch of cry baby weak bitches who'd cry from a 2nd grade robert frost poem. Seriously... this thread is the weakest shit i've ever seen. It's cringe0-worth,.

Today is the tomorrow you said you weren't going to worry about yesterday.

well let me break it down for you user
>ADHD
>Trouble keeping a job
>4/10 looks
i think we found the issues here, next time avoid.

,....yeah

Stop same fagging, you're just embarrassing yourself.

the world gets smol real fast

No kidding. The only feels I'm having is how fucking sad the lives of these niggers are. "Oh I'm so sad, I try so hard, life sucks, cuts wrists" Sounds like fucking High School.

Anyone want to post some actual feels and not this weak baby bullshit? OoOoOoooo no one showed up to my birthday WAhhhHHhhhh

Fuck the feeeeels

go post more cuck threads you faggot

This guy gets it. I don't know how many people are boycotting this bitch bait, but I stand with you brothers. Even if these pussies think we're samefagging.

If you guys even find a quarter of these depressing, your world view is just fucked. None of this is actually sad. Only when read with a depressed and weak overall outlook.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMdWu6ed6bc

>smelling of carbon monoxide

Carbon monoxide has no smell. Get rekt fag with your bs story.

Wow, that I can't believe I wasted my time reading half of this cliched bullshit. What a fail at feels. Didn't even get halfway down before getting enraged by the stupid fuckin quotes.

Post some real, sad shit and maybe we wouldn't need to derail it.

WHAT!? A FEELS STORY IS FAKE!?NOOOOOO!? YOURE SAYING A DEPRESSIVE SAD SAKE FUCK JUST WROTE DOWN A STORY THEY THOUGHT WAS DEPRESSING TO DEPRESS OTHER PEOPLE?! WHAT!? NOOO!

this is depressing

Honestly that's all I want, too.

It's really not. You're just a pathetic little pussy.

Well fuck you too then user

listen to this

Gayest shit in the thread. Fuck you mean?

>she was the one who got away
>we were sweet hearts at one time
>she was my first
>Last time I saw her was 16 years ago
>she disappeared
>fell off the map
>tonight I found her
>I thought she might have died
>but there she was
>Married, brand new baby, goofy looking husband
>It was like looking into an alternate timeline of what could have been
>I am happy for her

I guess you can't hear. Your loss.

If you indeed can hear, though. Get it checked because your reference for what sounds good is fuckin' fucked, bro.

In the end we lose everything we love. Just make sure that by the end you had a good time!!!FACT!!!
youtu.be/UKjNVVmLCGQ

Other part?

Continued? Did you guys really let those two asshole derail the thread?

But I don't have friends

Hey, how about you guys leave? If you think it's cringy, and don't want to see cringy shit, go find some other thread, instead of shitting all over this one. Or here's a crazy idea, you could contribute; make the thread a little less cringy. How does that sound?

Bump for other part

That kids face always gets me. Honestly it doesn't even need the tumblr caption to be a powerful image

>be me, junior year of highschool
>last week met a senior 9/10 who seemed really interested in who I was, etc.
>first girl i have had feels for for about a year or 2
>talk to her everyday, try to warm up to her, get some type of date going
>on the football team, cant take her to the game
>ask her what she's doing that weekend
>says she's got a field hockey tournament all weekend
>all good
>nowayshesbusyallweekend.hnng
>bell rings, she practically runs out of class as I get ready to walk out with her
>head home after football game that night
>realize i now must reenter that feelingless void and drone on through highschool yet again

GTFO underage fag.

If you're being honest, and there really are a bunch of you, I'd like to offer some reasoning for your cuntishness. You don't understand. That's it. You just don't understand. You come in here and laugh at everyone because that's what you do. You laugh at the depressed kid, you laugh at the autistic kid, you laugh at the kid who sits alone at lunchtime at school, and dinnertime at home. You laugh at the kid who posts on an Italian pasta-making forum. You know what it's like, and you don't want to. it's too much of an inconvenience for you to even ACT like you want to care.

H8

Anons, I'm known as CreepyThinMan, my blog is here 247365hatemachine.blogspot.ca/, and I want to share something with those of you who feel low. Seven years ago I felt the same despair that many of you do. Worked a job I hated, no direction in life, no girlfriend, no future and no hope. I was reading a lot of classic literature at the time and I found something in a copy of John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men and its the note in the attached pic.

I don't believe in coincidence and I took it as a metaphor. Lennie is that doubt you have in your minds that you'll never find love or happiness and one day you have to put it down in order to move on with your life.

This past June I celebrated my 2nd wedding anniversary with the woman I was meant to fall in love with when I though I'd be forever alone and next April we will have been together for seven years while I'm in a job I love and going to school part-time for welding which is something I never thought I'd enjoy but now want to be my vocation.

I'm 38 and it's NEVER TOO LATE, so take heart and don't give up anons because if a monster like me can find peace, you can too!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/HSh73d3TZcA

This one gets me every fucking time

You know what having a depressed outlook is called?

spoiler: Depression

Lmao you couldn't be further from the truth. I'm just like you, but not a pussy. I don't cry over cliched scenarios and quotes. If you honestly believe more than half of this shit is depressing, you don't understand. You don't understand life. Now gtfo you naive little 17 year old.

that hurt so much...

If you truly had depression you'd laugh at how fuckin' weak these are.

POST THE NEXT FUCKIN' PART YOU INCOMPETENT RETARD

You're right, I DON'T understand life. I don't understand why everything can go so wrong, when I try to make it go right. But keep telling yourself that you're superior, good on you Chad.

I don't laugh at them because I can sympathize. I can appreciate and understand how some of these people feel; so I do what I can to validate them.

This thread epitomized. You're not gunna' get the next part, bro. This thread is filled with sad sack little retards.

>my gf left me
>boo fucking hoo
>i'll never replace this hole in my heart
>got another bitch by the end of the week

i have no fucking sympathy at all for people who cry because their gf left them
what did you fucking expect you god damn idiot
>she was supposed to be the one
and so was the one before her
you fucking idiot

you cry when your gf dies
but if she leaves you, you had it coming

if you're going to complain on the internet because you have absolutely no fucking foresight whatsoever, you should just fucking kill yourself

there are people whose lives are legitimately awful, and you're talking about how sad you are because stacy likes tyrone from the football team instead of you

JUST
FUCKING
DIE

Dedicate those last few days to him and only him. Spoil him and make him enjoy his time left with you. Make that shit memorable. ;-;

well yeah. i mean i think its okay to cry, its okay to be sad that things end, everything ends, and its still sad.

it doesnt have to be the heart breaking 'end of the world how will i go on' that edgy fags make it but whats wrong with pic related? whats wrong with just having a bitter sweet or even just bitter moment about something you wish went better?

Gtfo underage fag. You're naive and cancerous. When you're not a fuckin' retard in a few years you'll realize what I mean. This shit isn't depressing or sad. It's pathetic. You don't know what true sadness is if you give even a sliver of clout to these gay as fuck cliches.

was meant for

POST THE NEXT FUCKIN' PART YOU INCOMPETENT IDIOTS!

I left my gf, but I still miss her sometimes.
And now we can't be togeather anymore.
Checkmate.
Faggot.

NEXT.FUCKING.PART.YOU.CANCEROUS.FUCKS.

POST THE NEXT PART ASSSHOLE

Faggot

NEXTNIGGERPARTFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shittiest feels thread ever

fu

Lmao can't even give the guy what he's asking for? Gayest feels thread ever confirmed.

this thread is funnier than it is saddening

An epic fail as a feels thread indeed.

JUST.POST.THE.NEXT.PART.YOU.INCOMPETENT.FUCKING.NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there wasn't a next part
i was in the thread, the reactions were pretty much what you're doing right now

Fuck this fuck this thread, those guy's were right this is a sad excuse for a feels thread.

Weak attempt is weak stfu. It's not even that of an intriguing story you dumb piece of shit liar.

i'm not lying
and if it's not that intriguing, then why are you having such a hissy fit over it?

I wasted the time to read it, I'll waste the time to finish it. And you are and you're sad.

sorry to tell you but you already finished it there isn't a second part

There is why are you telling him there isn't? It's a lack luster end though.

Do you have it? Can you post?

No but it ends with her dying. They date she's quirky, so is he. she dies. That's it.

i was there, he never posted a second part
he could have posted it in another thread, but i very seriously doubt it because he posted pretty early in the thread

You came to this thread like the rest of us.
Shitpost all you want, but you and I, we're the same. We're both dead inside, but you don't have to be an asshole about it.

No shit the second part wasn't posted in this thread you absolute fucking retard. He was asking for the second part to be posted. Holy fuck... how can people be so retarded.. Learn to read you illiterate fuck.

fuvlinb hell

Dude, you're retarded. I was asking for the second part to be posted. I know he didn't post the second part and that's why I'm asking... are you fucking autistic? Or just cant read? Or think for that matter. And thanks I guess knowing the ending is better than nothing.

did neither of you notice that the original story is a picture of a post from 2015?
this happens every time someone posts that fucking picture

Every greentext story is a picture of a post you retard. And there is a part 2. Or a second picture... as to not confuse your little brain. It was posted a week or so ago to a feels thread.

there you go...

Not part 2 and not all of it either. Incompetence just spilling out of your sleeves, huh?

Lol sorry was kinda expecting to be trolled and only receive part 3 or something.

4archive.org/board/b/thread/34384#p594471029

check it faggot

Thank you. Appreciate it, really.

no problem bro

This hits me hard, im the user who hasnt had my birthday celebrated in years. i posted like a week ago. Some Cred Forumstard said he will get me a steam game cause i literally have like 4 good ones but i havent heard from him.
add me so i can talk to some Cred Forumsros
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198219478011/

someone, im not looking for free shit. just a friend
my laast post came off as me begging in my head tho...

hit me in the feels
sorry to hear bro

The games you have suck. Wish I could give ya something, but I'm a beta console fag.

>Be fat shit femanon (no tits please mine are ugly af anyways)
>Boy goes out with me (my first bf)
>He kisses me, i fall in love
>he gets his mate to dump me for him.
>my heart was broken
>never been asked out since, 8 years

no its fine, not looking for a handout, but appreciate it. last thread some anons were offering my gifts but i didnt give em my gmail so they wouldnt spend their money on me. its my birthday on the 21st, but idc anymore

white girl problems

czechd

Wow, this is fucking pathetic.

>The famous Cred Forumstard
Wow dude, you're fucking pathetic.
Get a life.

kanisha?

/Brothers don't let society break your back !

>British Virgin Islands
Well that's kinda fitting.

Yeah, big bad society wants to keep you down!
It's not because people here are antisocial, jobless fucks.

If this was posted unironically, please do us all a favour and fucking kill yourself.

Jesus, I'm not even exaggerating, that's one of the worst fucking things I've seen on this site. Fucking fedora fag.

yeah i was messing

Skype? Just one lonely user looking to talk to another. I'd also be lying if I didn't admit I hope something comes from this, but it's a shot in the dark, so eh.

>Has trouble keeping jobs
>4/10 looks
>Raised by a single mother
>She fell in love with me, didn't really like her because of things already mentioned.
>After spending time with her, I fell in love with her and helped her from emotional support and helped her with her medical bills.
>Was going to propose, but two years into the relationship, she stops talking to me literally overnight.
It happened for a reason and probably saved you much more pain and heartache.
ADHD alone could explain it but likely a roomful of psychiatrists couldnt get through all of her issues in a lifetime.
Thank whatever luck you have and move on.

God,why is this making me cry so much.