If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when did /b become jr high?

id want them all to tell you to kill yourself for being a massive faggot and spamming this shit thread every day

Always

who's this OP? moar pls??

Get rid of the women restrooms,

Girls are made to wear pull ups and Diapers.

And treated like small children.

maybe have guys "babysit" them

bump

girls must have perfectly painted nails all the time and wear open toed shoes. must take off their shoes and show their feet upon request.

nice, punishments?

still here?

No underwear at all. Failure to comply will mean being led into a crowded group of peers and being made to have multiple orgasms by means of an implanted hypnotic codeword.

details on the hypnotic codeword?

bump

MOAR?

saved from another thread. what rules would you make for her though?

Your pic is literally my fetish.

all females must pee in front of me.

Give link to other thread???

punishments?

was a long time ago

Has to hold for 12 hours.

shIEET nigga did you save more?

all girls must wear see through leggings with no underwear, only thongs if after-school activity (such as sports).

Failure to comply will result in being left locked to a desk through-out the day and two hours after. No clothes of course.

nah sorry.
i find it so hot thinking about girl in OP pic begging to use the washroom, and once she's inside you open the door as tell her you get to watch her, and that's her expression

how will she be locked?

chained by the hands. left bent over

will guys be allowed to do anything?

of course

sounds hot, i like the thought of a guy just randomly shoving his face in her ass

bump

All girls must be barefoot at all times and in all weathers while on school property. No excuses.

Girls that try to smuggle sandals or flipflops into school are punished by their own male classmates. Tied to a chair, the chair is carefully laid on its back and the exposed and helpless soles of the girl are then beaten with rulers until her classmates decide she's been sufficiently punished.

source on ops pic? image search turning up nothing

Get over yourself, you shouldn't be setting any high moral standards for fucking Cred Forums dude. You should be suprised if anything at the level of decorum this place has.

can guys decide to just sniff/lick her feet instead?

Stories that the over-excited boys often end up first fondling, then ejaculating over the reddened painful soles of the bound girl cannot be verified, as these punishments are never overseen by the teachers and the girls are always far too ashamed to talk about it afterwards.

saved from old thread. what rules would you make for her?

I'm quite sure that a certain amount of that goes on during these punishment sessions and that it only adds to the humiliation and helplessness that the offending girls feel.

they should suck my dick whenever i want it.

1st i fuck her pussy
2nd i violently dishonor her butthole
3rd getting raped by a bunch of niggers

>Feetfags

what age would this rule start?

All female students must weak skirts. The only form of panties permitted are crotchless, otherwise none. All chairs provided for female students have an attached penetration device. It is up to the student which hole she wishes to have penetrated, but at the start of every class each female must take her seat and be penetrated. At the end of each class the female students are directed to clean their penetration device for the next student. Penetration devices start at 4 inches in length and three quarters of an inch. These are provided to freshmen. Each year the penetration device grows by an inch in length and a quarter inch in diameter.

If any student is noticed to be not penetrated while seated the alerting student may do as he pleases to either that student's anus or vagina, at her discretion (up to, but not including penetrative sex). Third and subsequent offenses allow the act of penetrative sex as well.

Oh, 12 and upwards. No reason why even young girls can't learn discipline. And having the opportunity to handle and examine bound and helpless girls is a useful educational opportunity for the boys of the same age.

maybe especially disobedient high school girls can be transferred to an elementary school, and her feet would get used by the boys there. i'm sure she'd find that humiliating

At the end of every period, if there are two or more girls in the class of the same size they must all swap panties in such a way that none of them are in their own panties. This is the only rule.

All female students have to wear diapers
They can't leave until it if filled with shit or piss
They all have to remove it in front of me

Profit?

you disgust me.

Hey, at least I'm not into that loli shit.
Lol. See what I did there.
I'm going to kill myself now.

Harambe

As soon as a girl's breasts start developing her uniform shirt is replaced with a shirt which bares the breasts. Her bras are replaced with quarter-cup bras which only act as a device to hold her breasts proudly upon her chest with her nipples pointed forward and slightly upward. At the start of each class every girl with bared breasts is paired with a boy who is allowed to play with her breasts however he wished for the duration of the class. There is a system in place to regulate the boys who are allowed to play with breasts in such a way as to allow every boy equal time enjoying breasts.

Sounds quite lame tbh...

punishments for not letting a boy play with her breasts?

better than tinder! plenty of horny ethnic girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

Female students that violate the school code of conduct will be subjected to public humiliation, she will be stripped stark naked and tied to the flag pole during lunch session.

Subsequent offense will be dealt with corporal punishment in the form of hanging from the flag pole - her lifeless corpse will be perserved and made into a doll for education and awareness.

All girls are to piss themselves and are not allowed to try to hide while doing so or use a bathroom for anything other than pooping.

Failure to do so will result in them being punished by being tied to a chair and having other students freely allowed to piss on them.

Aww crap, forgot that bit. Hmm... she's brought to the front of the class and her hands are bound behind her. The teacher then fastens nipple clamps to her nipples and the clamps are attached to chains attached to the ceiling. She is then given a test on whatever the current lesson is. For every wrong answer given the teacher increases the tension on the chains. If at any point she cries out she will be removed from the apparatus and the boy who she rejected is allowed to come to the front of the class and soothe her pained nipples with his mouth (or teeth if he so desires).

Cute ditzy girls should be public toilets for boys , other girls even the teachers. that way the important people can focus on the important tasks.

how does a public toilet work?

Sanitary products are uniform issue from the school. All items once soiled are bagged, collected and weighed to then be charted up like house points for the whole school to see who bleeds the most.
If sanitary products are not returned after use, or unlicensed towel/tampon is used, the student in question will be made to wear a badge with free bleeder on it and thin white leggings with no underwear until next cycle is complete.

All girls are to wear clothes that expose their stomach at all times (My personal utmost fetish). Not wearing stomach revealing clothes means they must hold up their shirt to reveal their stomach on their own when looked at and/or prompted to. Not doing either means they are sent to my office where they will remove their shirt completely. I will then cum onto their stomach and they will be forced to attend the rest of the day shirtless and with cum drying on their skin.
In addition to this, all girls will also be forced to wear dog collars with nametags, dog ear headbands, and walk around only on all fours.
Not wearing your collar or ears, standing two feet unless specifically permitted to, or any general rule breaking or bad behavior will be punished by being forced to go around bottomless and having a leash attached to their collar. They will then be made to continue their day on all fours being used by anyone and everyone who pleases (Doggystyle). If they refuse the punishment or refuse sex, they will be assigned a master to walk them everywhere and trained as a pet dog until their submissiveness is thoroughly ingrained.
Good doggies will receive belly rubs, treats, and even additional privileges for honor roll students (Such as being allowed to stand and training your own dog).

You are an abomination.

the OP that OP took it from