Any tips for getting your first bj from gf?

Any tips for getting your first bj from gf?
I'm a virgin (obvious) and green as fuck, give me some advice Cred Forums

Fap a hour or two before so you last longer

Lick her pussy first
If you are under 14 you prob wont get it
unless you have a girl like I had
Lets hope you do

Fuck off, Tyrone.

This is the first time I've ever seen someone ask for advice on RECEIVING head. What the fuck, OP? Just sit there and enjoy yourself.

We've been together for half a year now, and I'm her first (yes, she's legal). She told me she likes to call me her daddy, guess she's into kinky shit as well.

Hey, I told ya I'm a virgin, I was kinda worried I would still fuck something up somehow

My honest advice to you user is that sex doesn't really even matter, tbh instead of fucking you guys should go do something more enriching and fun

is the gf a virgin? If she's a bj expert you just, like, get your cock sucked.

If she's not experienced you'll need to communicate to tell her what feels good, what hurts, etc. She might also be not so good so be patient. Nobody's a champion cocksucker on their first try. Agree with her whether you can cum in her mouth or not. Tell her before you cum so she can prepare herself. don't deepthroat her if she isn't used to it or you'll get puke over your cock.

tell us more. do you call her anything? play different ages?

Yeah, she's also a virgin. Too insecure with herseld to ever have a bf untill she met me, so yeah, it'll be her first time. And thanks for the advice user, I'll be sure to remember that.
As for the second question she's a year younger than me and admitted that she likes older man (not old as 60+, just a little bit), and likes it when I call her my daughter, but I guess that's it.

ok, so learn together and communicate. It's the only way she can get good.

uncovered BJ I assume. Covered bjs are for whores only.

You call her daughter eh? What's her relationship with her father like?

I bet there's a whole world of sexual exploration there if you want it. Age play, DD/lg kink play... does she ever look at loli?

Alright, thanks for that. I guess it will be kind of awkard to talk with her between my legs but I'll try that.
Her father and mother had a divorce two years ago, she took it pretty hard but still loves them both, even through her mom talks shit about her dad. They still see each other but as she lives with her mom things are not the same as before.
I can bet she doesn't know what loli is, but I guess age play can be a thing for her, as well as some kink

doesn't need to be a speech. Faster, slower, that's really good, etc.

tbh she sounds like the sort of girl who'd be into loli or even cheese pizza.

Alrighty, I'll go with that.
Huh, maybe with some time I'll convince her to that.
Yesterday we were sexting and she said she'll be a good little daughter and agree to her daddy's every wish, so I guess you're right

I've had girls like that. Do you like the idea of being her daddy while she's, say, 11 and curious?

The daddy thing is a turn on for me, but 11 doesn't really sound that good to me. But let's call it 14 and it might be a go, as it's just roleplay.
She also said yesterday that she wouldn't mind if I'll get more brutal with her.

14 would probably work for her. I doubt it's that far from her actual age, right?

her wanting you to be rough is a good sign too, though get sexually comfortable with the gentle stuff before getting rough. You need to know your boundaries before you can push them.

Sorry for the slow replies, I'm from my phone
And she's 17, so full legal where I'm from.
Alright, will also keep that in mind, thanks.

Forgot to tell, we went as far as I spanked her ass a lot, she said she really enjoyed it

spanking is fun. It does sound like she has a full on daddy /older man fetish that's her main sexual identity

give pics

Well, if that's the case I'm all for it. Since she already said a few times she wants to please her daddy..
Thanks for all the advice user, I owe you a big one