ITT you just chill & tell me what's on your mind Cred Forums

ITT you just chill & tell me what's on your mind Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmDVHs-juPo
strawpoll.me/11248578
youtu.be/0WM40nPHOb4
youtu.be/fsU7Mx07Kjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I should get shit done today. I think I'm going to make a to do list of what I have to get done today...
pic unrelated (Just made that yesterday^^)

Just chillin on sunday morning, surprisingly not hungover. Pretty good I'd say, just took a relatively large shit. I would like to make some eggs for breakfast but it would mean getting off my ass and walking to the grocery store.

Fuck it. Brb 10 min. What about you OP?

kinda pissed at my gf, not sure wat do

nice. only difference to me is that I'm a little hungover and got eggs (and leftover pasta) at home - then again, stores are closed here on sunday. have a good one user

bunnies are fun
Got home from work not too long ago, just gonna light a lil before crashing lol

I like it when we're nice to eachother

fuck off nigger

Yup, seems about right.

I've reached the conclusion that existence is meaningless, don't wanna an hero because of family dependency

Should I be worried if my gf has 447 instagram followers Cred Forumsros?

Read some Sartre, and then read some Camus. Sartre is gonna confirm that existence is futile, you're gonna feel like shit for several weeks, and then Camus is gonna tell you to man the fuck up and laugh at existence face and start having some fun. Existing is more fun than not existing.

Yeah, there's people jacking it to your gf bro

I'm pretty high.

I'm not sure, I'll need to have a look at her instagram to be sure and help you, can you link?

I suspect I may be on the autism spectrum. fo rilz

Fuck man I'd kill for some leftover pasta right about now. Got some eggs now though. So good evening then I take it?

>10:07:08
>Brb 10 min
>10:17:14

wtf user

Gotcha. ty user

It's ok, Cred Forumsro. Just live your life having fun and doing what you love. Existance is meaningless, but you can come up with a meaning for yourself, just like in sandbox games. Try to work towards a life goal, perhaps your dream job or something idk. Just try to look at things positively. You're afraid to talk to that cute girl because you don't want to get rejected? Life is meaningless, so you might as well make the best out of it.
Good luck. - D.

I think I have food poisoning. I feel fucking terrible

He's a man of his word B)

Playing vidya at 1am. Planning on going to sleep in a bit but before I go I wanna take a snack break. Any suggestions? Preferably something not too heavy

I've been there too man, felt like shit for several weeks, everything just felt empty. Reading Sartre and then Camus fucked me up thoroughly, but it definitely helped. Also, talk to people about this shit. People like talking about philosophy, just don't be a fucking neckbeard about it. You're not 'enlightened' because you read a fucking philosophy book, but it might just personally give you some closure. You're basically mourning right now. Takes some time to get over it.

Don't love doing anything anymore, only drugs make me feel actually conscious atm
Don't really care about much else

You should know I do very little fucking around

I ate pringles for the first time in 2 years or so yesterday. Was pretty good. Would recommend.

Meh. In a type of paranoia induced insomnia. I extremely enjoy paranormal shows, movies and the like. But at night, it's not easy to sleep sometimeso when your own mind works against ya. Plus I live in a haunted house, so there's also that workin it's vodoo.

Considering lifting today after I put it off after a week long break. The thing is I'm lacking the motivation to get back to the wieghts. What gets you guys pumped and what gets your adrenaline going ready to smash? I feel powerless :((

Ty user :D

Living with my ex fiance and her family. Closest family member I have is 1500 miles away. They threaten to kick me out daily but all i even do is clean their fucked up house. I try everyday to make her love me again. I want nothing more and nothing less. I just want to be a family again.

State you're in? Haunted is my specialty. :)

Cher going all out about Pepe on Twitter and the Texas-Cal game

Your ex sounds like a bitch

Im in the same boat, had been lifting for about 6 months straight, noticed some serious gainz, good diet, then couldn't lift for about a month and a half, and it feels like I've lost all my gainz. I'm starting today as well, going to the gym in about an hour.

I know it's gonna suck, and the DOMS are gonna be insane tomorrow, but I also know that once I'm done at the gym I'm gonna get that high, get hooked, and will want to keep going.

First couple of weeks of starting again are always hard, you just need to kind of ease into it. Don't make it a big deal if you skipped a day, just go the next day again and keep it up. But don't beat yourself up over it, it's okay to fail.

Basically my advice is, just go man. Lift some weights. Go heavy, go light, but go.

Tried to sleep but cant stop thinking about how im going to die one day and theres nothing i can do about it. Scared shitless

Celery. Real talk. Negative calories Cred Forumsro.

Northern new york. Live in a 200 year old barn turned home. It only makes sense we got the scaries in this place. But it's never been so bad as poltergeist level activities, just the feeling that someone is watching and footsteps upstairs when I'm home alone

Talk to someone.

I'm a 45 year old man with a woman and a stepkid, but am falling for a 19 year old I work with who goes to college hundreds of miles away, and I can't strike her from thought, try as i might.

She is... but I can't seem to want to part ways... maybe it's the kid.. maybe it's the memories.. idk. I tell myself I've come to terms with it but each night I lay awake devastated

Ghosts dont exist breh

Cant talk about this to anyone irl cause they might just make fun of me

There's literally nothing on my mind. I've started on Prozac and I've never been this emotionally drained and unmotivated. All my creativity and motivation to succeed has gone down the drain and I don't know what to do.

Eh. Agree to disagree fam.

Fair enough

I used to agree.. but I've seen shit first hand. I believe in something paranormal.. if not ghosts then something.. it exists

Talk to a psychologist, srsly though, talk to someone. This is not the kind of shit you want to deal with alone.

Also, pretty much everyone is struggling with this. You're not weird. Everyone deals with it in their own way, at their own pace. But getting help makes it so much easier.

So what should i do? Normally i would play video games or watch anime till i forget and can sleep quickly but i have a job now and need to sleep early

I would take your kid and run. She seems like a whoreish cunt. She deserves to have nobody from what you're saying

So. My girlfriend us coming home after a week from being gone for work. Inb4 cheated, cuck, shlut etc...point is I wanna have sex. But god her vagina is the loosest one Ive ever been in, what do? (Yes my penis is small. It is however not relevant)

Try to find a nice spot against one of her walls I guess.

up the pooper?

Is this really a big enough deal that i need a professional help? Im been having this issue for as long as i can remember

I'm agnostic myself, with leaning toward the Catholic God, and I can agree with you. There's something we cant see. And that shit pisses me off. I want to rationalize and and be able to out ghosts into a scientific category. But I cant. It's why I enjoy the paranormal as a hobby.

'Professional help' makes it sound like you're fucking retarded, it's such a loaded word, but do you know how many people see a psychologist? Fucking pretty much everybody at some point in their live.

All I'm saying is that it's better to talk about this kind of shit before you're gonna fall further into a black hole man. Consider this; isn't being happy better than not being happy?

How to become happy again? Deal with this shit. How to deal with this shit? Talk to somebody about it.

As much as I want to, I know I've fucked up.. this last time that kinda sealed it all wasn't particularly my fault but it was at the same time. I've really thought about taking her and going. But if I did that, the only outcome in the end is I have to pay child support. So just, in the event I lose my job or can't pay or whatever the only end result is either losing like 30% of my money or jail.. she's gonna keep it out of court. All I can do is try to work it out. I don't think we ever will.. but like.. I'm stuck. In a super fucked situation. I called the suicide hotline and they hung up on me. Twice.. the third time I talked to someone for like an hour or so (pic related). Even in such an unstable state (I'm stable now.. but at first it was fucked.) They still hung up. They asked what happened.. I told them every detail. No advice for me. Just said "don't kill yourself".

>you're fucking retarded

I was looking for the word 'schizo'. Couldn't find it. Got it now though.

'Professional help' makes it sound like you're a fucking schizo.

kekd

I keep getting cancer teams in dota and I'm so close to 4k. I wanna fap but I wanna sleep. I hope this girl isn't just leading me on, but if she is then whatever life moves on.

These are options. But the sharpie styled plan is Generally unsatisfying and difficult to finally achieve. And i don't think the wall plan will work as desired. However. Thank you for your input. Ill probably just go with my standby of licking her soles and thinking of my ex like usual.

Agnostic as well.. I would like to disband any thought that there might be. I doubted for year. But then my family and I moved into this house and later on found out some dude killed his whole family there and hung himself in the attic... weird shit goes on in that house man. Forreal. First my mom mentioned it. Thinking she's a woman and overreacting I ignored. Then my sister.. had the same thought for her.. then my brother.. figured he was just being a little bitch.. but then, one day I was home alone and just some shit bro. Noises. Doors opening. Lights on or off. Cabinets... just.. you notice the displacement. It's weird man

anything 100+ miles just isn't good fun
I like to keep a sharpie and some paper on me for whenever

I just ordered this wig online, it makes me think of kelly clarkson somehow. Feeling pretty horny about it, can't wait till its here. I'm gonna look cute af in it.

Good luck with that shot bro. Remember: confidence Is key and take it slow.

Schizo sounds fun. I want that label

I doubt i will ever see a psychologist but if i ever meet someone im comfortable enough with i guess ill try talking to them about it. Till then ill just deal with it

loving the surfing pikachu OP

I think I'm getting stupider, I can't remember anything to the point where it's hard to learn and I make stupid mistakes all the time.

People keep telling me it's because I'm depressed, I don't know and can't afford treatment anyway.

Other than that pretty good, Canelo's fight was actually good for once and UFC and Bellator delivered this week along with another GGG knockout last week. Sure fights could be better but they're not bad lately

Fair enough. Good luck with it though, keep your head up bro.

I'm 24 and I just started learning web dev after wasting my time and money getting a BA. Am I fucked?

I miss her so much, hope she is happy in that city, almost 300km far from my side. She really deserves to study there, and I need to concentrate in college, but damn, she lights my life so much...
And I miss her smell more than ever...

Man, it sucks that you live there. But ithe doesn't seem like you got manevolant spook. Just a bro who's bored. But if it ever gets bad, don't be afraid to call every profession cleanser/exorcist to get that shot outta that house.

Dude. Fap. Crash out. Wake up tomorrow get tits teams in DOTA hopefully get one if your sleepy Ass friends then fuck that chick who isnt leading You on but Will change her mind halfway through the text flirting like every girl ever. Life does go on.

Nah man, web dev/programmers are wanted pretty much fucking everywhere. Keep at it

If the sharpie is for writing down creative thoughts, I normally do this but due to the complete lack of ideas , I'm finding it hard to find a reason to carry my journal and pen

I'm so hungry im getting dizzy

With my issue out the way, i recently saw girls und panzer der film and i got to say... Funnest fucking anime i saw in quite a while

i need to sleep but im waiting for my hair to dry, he hasnt texted me in almost two days, stupid cough making me gag all the time, i should do more tomorrow, be productive you know? probably wont. gonna start starving myself again idk lol i need to make friends but the only people that speak to me are men kinda want to die

fucking thank-you

eat a few crackers

Hah. Haven't heard of it before, will probably check it out later today, don't have anything to do today anyway. Thanks for the tip breh

Also nice dubs breh

kek

blowjob, handjob, anal, dildo and dick in vag, tell her to do kegals

I might be a newfriend but I'm getting so fucking sick and tired of those captcha's. It's 2016 ffs, I feel like there should be a way to ignore them? Any Cred Forumsros?

Carry them anyway, because you never know.
Also, sometimes, the best way to find something is to stop looking for it.

Yeah np, try to learn some photoshop too, most web dev/front end developer give a + to developers who know photoshop and some other adobe shit. Should be plenty of work though.

I say this with completely sincerity when I say go outside. Literally just go on a walk and think about your shit. Also, nice dubs and tits or gtfo

been sitting in my room for the past 3 weeks
didn't goto work and missed all my appointments because i was just sitting there trying to figure out why everyone fucking hates me
started trying to find the things that were wrong with me and ways to fix them

i really wish i was more motivated to do things in life, i probably got myself fired again.

Yeah, it's never been "aggressive" or anything. It just chills and fucks with you.. one time we were on vacation and Florida and our friend was watching the house (he was 16 or so) he was also a very level headed type. Honest to his words. Say he will do something and he doesn't forget.. he just has respect more or less with the family. And he was there and (can't remember why ) but needed to go into my parents room. My mom had done laundry before leaving to pick the clothes her and dad wanted. The rest was left in the basket.. I think he said he heard a noise coming from the room. And being the nigger (well hybrid) he was, he investigated. He said he opened the door, peaked in. Saw nothing. Went to check the bathroom within the room. And the fucking laundry basket on the bed launched at him. He said he got the fuck out of there and called us immediately. Said he wasn't going back in unless he has a friend there lmao.

i had this for a few months i literally got panic attacks & got triggered every 5 min.
it gets better user, try to do other stuff u like to do & take ur mind off it, life is long and theres lots to do, death can come literally anytime any place so theres no need to worry about it.

>I called the suicide hotline and they hung up on me. Twice.. the third time I talked to someone for like an hour or so (pic related). Even in such an unstable state (I'm stable now.. but at first it was fucked.) They still hung up. They asked what happened.. I told them every detail. No advice for me. Just said "don't kill yourself".
HAHAHAHAHA

I never try to seek out creativity but now it's just never there. I feel like someone turned out my light and now I'm just a husk of what I was.

I'm rethinking crawling into a hole and die
>My jewtube channel is still nothing (I'm not gonna say which is it, I know better)
>My social life is going deeper into shit
>I turned down free pussy which could've in fact save me from my wizard fate
>my humour is getting weaker and weaker

My life has no purpouse, I'm ready to die, plan to make a mass shooting and bring all them bastards with me

Theres a part where this chick goes "tulta" or some shit as they get the final shot and it was the cutest and most badass thing.the movie is full of bullshit but still extremely fun

kek

this is me everyday
i don't even take Prozac

ah dude biggest confidence boost. I'm very familiar with most of the creative suit, and I was with creative cloud until they removed fucking direct downloads

I hate niggers.

Im pretty sure im gonna get cucked, fiance has a high libido while i dont. fuck.

Forreal tho. It started as a joke. Posted on Facebook that "I wanted a mother fucker to talk to". Some smartass was like "call the suicide hotline". He was like "they don't hang up"
>fuck it
Called them. 2 different people hung up. I was pissed. So I fucking called a 3rd time

hahahahah wtf
but why did they hang up?
were you just off your rocker that night or were the guys just fucks?

Sounds like my shit, have a good one

You live in a racist state? The guy who killed himself could have hated blacks or something. Would've fit in great on Cred Forums

Cred Forums sucks it's dick a lot
might watch it if Cred Forumstards find it funny

>You live in a racist state? The guy who killed himself could have hated blacks or something. Would've /fit/ in great on Cred Forums

>newfriend
>Cred Forumsros

i run daily, walk back home is 20 mins been doing this for about a year and still no friends

Tell them you want to watch them masturbate and tolerate it? Not that being deceitful is best route, but if your goal is to have your partner relieve sexual tension, that can be helpful, while you are not in a position to do so with them

I really wanna see a girl but i don't know where she is I know she wants me but i want her to like have my babies also I'm dying slowly

Do any Cred Forumsros out there still play L4D2? I've been playing through the campaigns with my friend, we started on normal difficulty, and worked our way up to advanced, then expert, and now expert realism. Little disappointed that expert realism isnt much harder than expert, but still I;ve been having loads of fun with this game.

So fucking go look for her

No clue. They asked what was wrong. I told them it was a long story. They pretty much said they were all ears.
>starts story
They ask questions here and there for about 10 minutes. Assuming they realized how fucked up my whole 3 years with this woman has been. Hung up on me mid sentence.

I have this hot girls phone number
People have said she would do anything if I ask what should I do Cred Forums?

I changed everything about me. I still have no gf. What do now? I can go into detail, but assume everything has changed for now. I know I shouldn't expect it immediately, but it's been months, and no one has seemed to care anymore.

nobody hates u, stop taking everything so personally

any advice??

Can't you like call or text here?

yes I will scour the fucking earth but now is not the time cause she's kinda dodging me. i think she's hurt??? idk

Oklahoma... lmao and idk. Racist phenomena... seems legit xD

upload more, consistency is key
talk to ur friends

idk for the rest,

underage faggot confirmed

chill the fuck out and learn about kinds of joy that people experience that you don't practice, leading to joys you weren't aware of.

tl;dr shut up and expand your horizons

ffs user did you send her a dick pic? What did you say to her?

I'm about to get married soon but I'm not sure if I'm emotionally ready, can't back out at this point

yeah i tried this but she likes to reply sparingly aand without details??? i guess she thinks it's fun. but she's into me i swear!!!

Well shit nigga. Best I can say is play some video games. Meet some people online. Make friends. Go to your local businesses and chat with the workers while they serve you. It's not impossible to make friends. Sometimes you have to be unconventional.

This is literally the most positive thread on Cred Forums I've seen for quite some time

I matched with a girl on tinder, she's amazing; beautiful, smart, we talk loads on whatsapp, even skyped a couple of times. Thing is, we matched when she was on holiday in my country, and she lives in a different country so we can't meet up. Think I'm really in love with her (in love for the first time in a few years again), and I feel like the feeling is mutual. (shes sent me her boobs)

So yeah, kinda bummed out.

Can still back out, yes.
Ask yourself if you're really ready and if u can do this without fucking up. And if you trust her to not fuck up.. because I thought I could. I got engaged. Had a kid. Fucked up a lot. Now I'm losing it all.. think carefully user

I have this hot girls phone number
the number is 14243129394
People have said she would do anything if I ask what should I do Cred Forums? PLEASE HELP

Dubs don't lie

idk we swapped life stories via telecommunications n now she wants me to find her I guess? but shes going away soon anyway?? idk girls make no sense

It does seem pretty stupid ha ha. But there plenty of places in the world that have high activity when theres a certain gender/race in the vacinity

This thread smells of anxiety though

Why would you think I'm underage?
Give me a reason
Yes, it is true I wasn't technicly legaly here until last month but I don't understand what's so underage in my post

Not saying I was in disbelief. It seems likely. Was just the humor behind it was all

Dude wtf are you on about, she wants you to find her? Wtf does that even mean?

lol dont have any video games, have met some people online, that sounds good maybe ill do that i just have really bad anxiety so i was thinking about a therapist but i dont want my family to think i want attention

We have been together for four years now, at the time it felt like the right thing but now I am not so sure, what happened to you user?

have a long distance thing till either of u can go see one another

Its not bait faggot, call it. Be my wingman my first name starts with a k, and my last name is Rodriguez so ya, just say good things about me faggot do u think you can do that?

>have a total of 2 friends that i have known since childhood
>everyone i meet dislikes me
>most times they just tell me when i approach them "ohh not you again, just fuck off"
>can't seem to make new friends at all
>no hope of getting a GF
>girls literally laugh and joke about me and how ugly i am to my face
everyone fucking hates me and i don't know why
i guess i just have an annoying personality.

I getcha mate. Text Is hard to convey tone. But have you ever seen an apparition of the man? Or orbs? Cause I've seen plenty of little orbs flit about my room, but never a full on apparition

Meh, thanks for advice but...

You can see I am damned since I turned down free pussy

Free pussy

Pussy

I don't deserve to live on this planet, I hope I reincarnate as an ameoboa or just my conscience ends with death

So covet those two motherfuckers user. You got those two don't worry about the rest of the world. It's fine to be selfish and just enjoy your life.

chek

make friends online to boost ur confidence or have someone to talk to, the "oh not you again" is probably banter and girls are weird, u should act really sad when one of them says that and theyll get all emotional
dont think they hate u, just tired of u maybe

>worrying about a youtube channel (i assume you want it for money)
>worrying about your humor
>mass schooting (i assume at a school)
smells like underage b8 to me

like a scavenger hunt

youtube.com/watch?v=PmDVHs-juPo

go on tinder/bumble/okcupid/craigslist whatever
n get free pussy m8

You're not dammed bro. If you keep your BOdy healthy you got at least till your early 70s to live. Never know what's gonna happen. Keep on trucking dude. This user knows and believes you can do it.

Free pussy will offer itself up to you again if it's happened once, don't sweat it user, especially if youre only 18
I knew a chick who started at 18 and now has had sex with over 60 guys and she's 25 so

i know i'm very happy for my 2 friends, but they live far away and we don't talk much.

it gets so lonely

thats retarded, tell her to stop being stupid and ur not playing her stupid shit

youll be okay

Well talk to em! You all should make a kid group chat and just duck around there. Those things are a blast

tell her to go hide somewhere really secluded, and that you're coming to find her.

Send messages like
>Are there trees?
>I think im close

But actually don't go and spend your day playing vidya, this bitch sounds like a fucking lunatic

well sht son what if she just goes away? then my life is over. anyway I tried this sht she rly will just play stupider sht

>then my life is over

Get fucking over yourself user, whatre you, 12?

it's not banter, i have banter with people and it's fun.

those people actually mean it, i usually just laugh it off but they say over and over "go away" "why are you still here" etc until i leave.

also i am very social with people (because i try to make friends all the time) so when i girl or someone says that to me i just play it up and make it a joke even if they mean it, but they still just laugh at me.

this, even though shes probably doing the same and only "pretending" just to string you along

no dude she is important

kid group chat?

take the hint then and fuck those people who make u feel shitty, dont hang around them anymore, find a better gorup

Thats where you're wrong

Screw them user. I won't lie and say you're some perfect godly person. But Damn it, you shouldn't surround yourself with that shit. Trust me. Bad attention is even worse then no attention. If they don't like you, that's fine. Don't force them to wither. Just live your life bro. I'm sure it will come around.

not me

thats a cool wig, it does look like kelly clarkson

this has happened for a long time
it's everyone i meet not just one group of people

most people avoid me and just try not to be around me etc etc
not sure what to do anymore so i might just an hero

Kik. But also yeah. Gotta love those kid group chats. Their innocence fuels my erection.

to me you fucking idiot

Will I EVER get the hell out of this fucking state?

Will I ever get out of this town, at the very least?

The jobs are all shit in terms of pay AND overall quality, and I have a good $30,000 in debt. I fucked up my last semester at the uni I was at, and now my chances of getting into the one college in the state with the major I ACTUALLY want will probably not take me in.

Am I REALLY doomed to just off myself? I mean, I'm not gonna go full-on tendies mode on my folks, and my life sure as fuck won't improve if I can't get some kind of degree, so the only real option is suicide, right?

thats weird, are u overly happy or sad when around them? might put them off also consider what type of people they are and how they react to specific stuff.

maybe ur autistic or the people u hang around with are loser assholes either way, youll be ok try online friends too itll make things less lonely

Fat, typical neck bear piece of shit that does nothing except sit and play Vidya. I've had an eating disorder since my parents died when I was around 7 and I can't stop fucking overeating. I never exercise because I of could have paranoia, anxiety, depression, and 0 motivation. I think it's literally impossible me to make any drastic changes or at least stick to them for a long time so I'm basically just eating, masturbating, and poopsocking MMORPGs until I eventually die from a heart attack, get diabetes, or kill myself. Perhaps all three at once if I get trips.

not sure if depressed, but when I laugh theres no joy in it, when im angry theres no actual rage behind it. pretty much my heart rate and mind just stays at the same level whether I just got jump scared or had an orgasm..

Nope. You really don't need to go to college to survive. Get a job somewhere, find an add on Craigslist looking for someone who needs a roomate. Live with em. Enjoy life.

You're right about worrying about money from jewtube
>lost 4 years of my life in school that payed me off nothing although it promised everything
I worry about my humour since it was by far my only talent and it was only think that could've fueled my channel

The shooting isn't the school shooting but rather shop shooting
>ever worked in a shop by stacking articles just to earn for a can of soup while everybody looks at you like you are a scum? Even your coworkers?
I'm tired of going through it everyday until my 60s

I got engaged super fast because I've never held a relationship for more than 2 months
Not that I can't hold one
I just determine if I actually like this person enough to continue
If I do, I pursue.
If I don't, I just get realllllyy distant to the point they they slowly understand
Continuing on.. met this beautiful girl. Nothing special. 6/10
She was nothing special at all.. but at the same time she was nothing but special.
All of her flaws are what I loved most. Idek why.. I sucked in.. I loved her
From first site.. I just knew.
3 months pass... and idk. I felt like I wanted to spend forever with her... fuck, I still do. I still would.

high af

u probably will get out of that state, try to help ur last semester somehow find a way if u can
get a job or two if u need to
stay positive tho

i don't have anyone to hang with

and i guess i can't over-happy about everything but it's just me compensating for being sad the rest of the time so i guess i can work on that

I was a drug dealer. Not your typical I'll buy a zip and sell a little.
It was, I'll buy a qp (quarter pound ; 4 ounces) in the morning and another at night. Selling close to 3 - 6 pounds a week given the business
Making bank. Buying everything I wanted
More drugs, things we wanted (she only ever did molly and sass with me)
She didn't like it but she loved the money. I was always gone when she was pregnant making bank
Started taking benzos cuz I fucking love Valium
Took enough that the life of the Valium equaled around 1500-2000 hours. (About 10 Valium In day or 2 ; half life on them was anywhere from 50hrs to 200hrs if I remember correctly)
Made dumb choices. Fucked off.
But she was also taking vodka bottles to a guys house with 3 other guy "friends".
I did trust her not to do anything tho. But I still... I got worked up.
I just made poor decisions man. I NEVER cheated.. ever.

Support on Cred Forums
Support
Well then, time to make difference on bucket lists, I've seen what seemes to be impossible, well guess it's time for a change of course

change ur eating habits, even if u only stick to it for a few days, its ok to not be perfect at the start, try myfitnesspal try going out for walks, do more productive things little bit at a time, start being kind to urself

But there was just a lot of bullshit..
After so long, I stopped selling.. kid was born. Stopped hard drugs.. we still have problems.
Kid just turned 1. She left me (for something that was both our fault.. if u wanna know why I'll continue in another post)
I currently live with her and her family. I watch her go off with another dude (her ex) to parties while I watch my daughter.
I want to kill the dude but I know better.
They talk all the time. It hurts.. I just wanna start over..

I don't think my little sister can breathe anymore.

I'm currently ill so that's kind of a bother, I feel like shit.
Otherwise things are pretty nice in my life currently : 4th year of ingeneering school, I think I finally found out what I want to do after that.
Plus, I got a cute gf.

maybe, just try to match their behaviour without copying, dont be too "weird" i guess

& same

Can I do it tomorrow user? It's 230am.. assuming she's asleep. I'm barely alive to browse Cred Forums I'll save it with your name. I won't bullshit if it isn't some bait..

Kinda Pisces planned a trip for tomorrow for weeks now, last minute my good friend for over a decade, decides out of no where he doesn't want to because no one has money for gas or whatever bucks I was willing to pay for gas all of it my vehicle and everything. Simple 3 hour trip one way ruined. Weeks of friends who never have the same days off. Do I have lobsters crawling out of my ears or what?

good luck

No orbs, no.. silhouettes.. they're fast.. I've seem glimpses from peripherals (so I can even determine if 100% silhouettes) but it's fast. It just seems like something moved but isn't there

take medicine, stay hidrated
good for u im proud of u

Gracias, seƱor(ita)

Do you like tales from the crypt? Horror anthology shows are the tits user.

i have this too, when im in the dark sometimes i see stuff like shadows or outlines of things but only when its out of focus, dont think its schizo plus i dont hear shit

that sucks, theres nobody else willing to go? if not just wait till it can happen again

Yeah, I can't be certain... it just seems like it.. but I've had my own personal experiences in thay house and I know for a fact that somethings in there. Seen it first hand.. went from no believer to full on "aw shit nigga I believe"

same, i don't hear anything but i always always see weird shit in the dark.
Like yesterday before i went to sleep a giant face floated towards me and swallowed my head, was kind of strange.

Yeah that's how it was for me. But I think my spook warmed up to me? Cause it got more frequent and in my line of site. When I'm reading and some shit, I always like to put on the TV and say "yo, I'm putting on the tv. Watch what you want" and let it play in the background.

>TV changes channels
>shits pants

Females are annoying as fuck and need to be way more clear about what they want. I also need to learn to stop giving a fuck I guess.

Awh shit nignog you better put that foil cap on.

Did she died?

Kind of meh really.
Found my sisters tumblr and her SJW shit and that pissed me off, My grandmother also needs another loan so she can get curtains. (she hasn't paid the last 3 loans yet by the way) But on the good side I just pre ordered pokemon moon, that was good. Yea, meh
>>inb4 pokefag

Oh yeah bro. If that ever happen I'd scream like a goddamn bitch. But I'd be excited. Cause now I got a fucking ghost friend. Or a demon is screwing with me.

Dude. It's your grandma. Unless she has a gambling addiction, why are you complainin that she needs you to buy thing for her. Just do it.

Why is Cred Forums so degenerate?

Problably. I feel like kids are more fragile than before when it comes to choking.

strawpoll.me/11248578

?

youtu.be/0WM40nPHOb4

Not even sure how I'd take the TV changing lol.. for sure a ghost is gonna see you fap... like before it was possible but now.. now you are certain

My grandmother is the healthiest person above 80 in my town, comes from a wealthy family (didn't share shit with my mother by the way) and you expect me to give her money when she did nothing for me but expected from us? Fuck no.

Thank you for this.

I guess me aND one of the other can I just wish he was willing to go, not really fun when he's not around, shit type mindset but he's like my brother. Fuck autocorrect.

I want to fucking die.

Rip sister

Lol np

I'd also like to note that she has spotless curtains, she has one of those maids that live with you

Oh yeah. Then screw that bitch. My bad, user keep doing you.

Yea thanks, I guess I should've mentioned that.

Shit. Now I'm tempted to start masturbating and dirty talk the ghost.

Courage. Best show ever.

youtu.be/fsU7Mx07Kjk

Well boys and fags, imma hit the hay. It was great seeing this thread. I hope everything works out for everyone and you lot have a great week!

What the fuck is this?

Spoopy skeleton ghost sex