Fuck right
Marry left
Kill middle

f k m

Kill always the op !
Fuck all and marry: middle

More #1

Fuck middle:
It's obvious by the forced smile and heavy makeup that the middle one is highly insecure, suffers mental and self-esteem issues, this would have manifested into an attraction to emotionally unavailable men that validate her self-destructive tenancies by having meaningless sex with her and treating her like garbage, which is exactly what she sets herself up for then complains about in a complex cycle of self-defeat.

Marry left:
Time is catching up with her fast, so she will be less apt to cheating because she will be insecure. The sex won't be very good, and affection will come off like obligation, but on occasions that are not stressful (holidays = stress, a night on the town = non-stress) her inner desirability will shine through for only a small amount of time and she will be the lover I'd need. This is all temporary, she will be a harpy most of the rest of the time. She is obviously of low stock and suffering an early mid-life crisis (the clothing are a giveaway; tacky and loud/ screams "LOOK AT ME! I'M STILL CUTE!).

Kill right:
The epitome of the used woman, this already deteriorating sack of sadness has obviously got kids and exes, and she wears her life in saddle-bags and frumpy clothing. She looks too bored to put a lot of effort into trying, which comes from being burned out. At this point it would be a kindness to put her out of her misery, but she has children and their various fathers to consider.

Well fucking said user

More #3

Fuck marry anal kill

Fuck Marry Kill

kill fuck marry

Fmk n why

this is an easy one

So this one pleas

kill fuck marry anal

Fuck right;
This one is easy because she's probably very easy. Being taller has made men treat her differently,a bit more like one of the guys, and it's clear by how much more she seems to want to stand out and show off more of her body that she is willing to go the extra mile to prove what a woman she really is, but like many women her idea of 'being a woman' means 'being a fucktoy'. Her looks are okay, probably even passable with better grooming, but this means she will be low on intelligence and unable to offer much because she spends more time 'proving herself' in futility than actually working on being something better than a sperm sponge. This experience in bet means she's a better fuck because she's had to work that much harder to impress men that would otherwise not waste their time.

Marry left
Easily the least risky prospect, she looks, dressers, and hold herself in a dumpy kind of way that screams 'I love to party but I'm too tired to party like I used to'. She's a natural cheater and won't turn down a guy down as long as she is convinced he's able to keep quiet. Her short but highly successful life of partying has made her unstable, but of the three she is the best long term bet. Kids wouldn't change her attitude at all; expect any daughters to follow suit be sluts, expect sons to be maladjusted.

Kill middle:
This one has everything going for her on the outside; dyed hair and tat shows she's not afraid of being scandalous, but this also points clearly to mental instability. She will be unreliable in everything and insist on taking large risks in sex or marriage, making her too much of a long shot. Her life of partying has left her riddled with more diseases than a truck stop toilet, killing her with fire would be the only way to be sure he blood would not risk skin or eye contact. She has probably fuck at l;east three different guys in the last two weeks, avoid sexual contact at all cost.

can you do please daddy

Left or Right!?

Fuck right:
A literal 'bag it and tag it', this one has no sense of style, follows trends, and by the looks of her mismatched sense of makeup, clothing, and hair coloring she is eager to please. Her face never quite hit a sweet spot so she has had to try and fail at winning people over in the long term, settling for being settled for by men. Her experience will play nicely into a one night stand, bonus that she looks like ET in a wig; which means she is less likely to have been taken by better looking men and would be less likely to have any serious diseases. Her fake smile shows she is unhappy but willing to put on her best face for others. She is definitely a mental breakdown waiting to happen. Bonus; a drink in her hand suggests she likes to get smashed, probably to help her better face what she is and tolerate that she can never amount to much better, making her both an easy mark for a fine screw, and indicating she will also have enough practice being this to know when not to make a scene out of it when the pump and dump is over.

Marry left:
She's young and her body is already falling apart. She has absolutely no fashion sense, and her hair suggests that she can try as hard as she likes but will always look plain at best, but typically retarded. This will make her loyal to her man more readily, especially if taken as a wife now rather than later. That really forced smile looks actually sad, she probably has some form of clinical depression. Marriage will inevitably end in a murder suicide, or she will drown her kids, but she remains the better long term prospect of the three.

Kill middle:
The choice is clear. This woman likes being at the center of attention, she stands out on purpose and judging from the lesions on her legs she is probably a walking bio-hazard. This is reinforced by her large earrings as the old saying tends to be true; the bigger the hoop the bigger the hoe. Not hoops, but same rule applies.

easy?

Love the legs on Right.
Would love to feel them wrapped around me as I fuck her. Pulling me in deeper and tighter with each thrust.

Fuck - Middle

Marry - Right

Kill - Left

What about this one?

how about?

Way too easy, but I am too tired to write another one out. I'll keep it simpler;

Fuck right;
Her smile is sincere, she's got a nice natural rack, and looks like she's a fun person. This will work well because this means she's upbeat and knows how not to make a big deal out of just having a good time. Bonus; cleavage.

Marry left
This one is subtle, probably good at keeping secretes which suggests she's good at respecting the secrets of others. Respect helps marriage, she looks like she is also out of her element at a party, and that she'd be better wife material because being serious about life means being serious about her man.

Kill middle
Perfection comes at a price, and while she's far from perfect her smug expression when faced with a camera indicated she considers herself pretty close to perfect. Women like this are bad for commitment and bad at sex. She'd be a waste of time; sure the packaging looks good, but the contents are just not there.

strawpoll.me/11248578

??????????

All - your mom

Fuck middle girl, marry girl with the black and yellow dress (left). And it's pretty obvious kill the one on the right.

Fuck middle, Marry right, Kill left

Fuck the ever loving shit out of right

Left or Right!?

who?

Kill kill kill
fuck fuck fuck

Damn, trips. Okay, last one then I'm off to bed, even I'm having fun.

Fuck right:
She looks clingy, flat-chested, and that fake smile gives the appearance of someone that's just checked out of life. The saddlebag ass confirms that she's thrown in the towel. At this point she'd be great to nail, but not worth giving much attention to. This could lead her to suicide if she is depressed, or more promiscuous behavior, either way it will be all men's fault which makes her a waste of time otherwise.

Marry middle:
Being attractive and subsequently getting a lot of attention for it throughout life has made her into a cunning manipulative harpy. This will grow steadily over the years, as she will make passive-aggressive remarks about my bedroom performance, however good or bad, and never be satisfied with what I earn. She is a natural backstabber, and can never truly be happy, making her an enemy that is best kept close. The ring on her finger suggests that she would be divorced already, so the marriage will probably fail, ending with her lawyer raking me over the coals, and her telling her friends all about how she broke me and practically made a trophy of my balls. She is clearly an unfeeling bitch, but at least for a while she would keep things interesting.

Kill left:
Bad hair coloring, lobster complexion, and plain body suggest she's boring and not afraid to fake everything, from how she looks to how she loves, and she'd probably fake her orgasms and tell you about it after talking with her friends. She will age like milk, and while she will remain mostly thing her flat chest will manage to become like pancakes and her skin will look like under-cooked dough. She has nothing to offer that won't be miserable or boring. Best to just kill her and move on.

Good night, user.

pls don't go, that's interesting as fuck and sounds solid

Left or Right!?

better than tinder! plenty of horny party girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

kill fuck marry

Fuck, Marry, Anal, Kill?

kill fuck marry anal