mega.nz/#F!JUB1RIJB!5dgtWoZNGHGYdS07yFrVJQ
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
pegue.net/8V7G
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More please

>pictures you shouldn't share
>me_001

Attention whoring 101, everybody.

You're not a very smart user, are you..?

More of her?

Please continue sir

Not sure if this counts, but I'm pretty sure she didn't mean to share it.

Yes please!

Any vids?

My gfs ass after we just fucked.

THIS!

Don't have the time to upload right now

moar

Oh my do go on sir

Contriboot

Any non-blurry? or full frontal?

>Packers
Nice!

moar?

Kinda looks like my ex, is her name Sofie?

Same user?

K

Nope

Exgf what u want

Lol

No. Stupid fucking football is fucking stupid.

If she took that damn jersey off it would increase her hotness by about 10 points.

moar of dat meaty pussy

There's other sports that are much more manly. Such as rugby. Or even soccer.

LARP is never gonna be a thing m8

gf, want more of her?

When did I say anything about larp m8? It's a broadcasted sport in Europe but that's beside the point

Holy shit she is fucking hot!

Moar

>soccer

A group of us are getting nudes on volafile-we could use your help!

r/BANYaB6

please post everything you have.
where is she from?

Is this same chick ?

yep

This is football. It's a fucking lame acting show for
Nothing but money in the stupid nfl's pocket. They're all fucked in the head. That and football is stupid.

Here she is getting fucked

Noice m8, dump whatever you got. Im dying to get all I can get for the set.

damn she make me hard

Fucking diamonds bruh

Keep this set coming, idk when im gonna pass out.

icloud win

mega.nz/#F!McoB3aha!GkUNQzU3leyGP-3WIH8iSA
mega.nz/#F!FRhXQYbT!Uumn8txfriSzGY20iUlCLQ
mega.nz/#F!gYAW0KDZ!57PBV4iSJC_fa-8JsrN9gw
mega.nz/#F!oMpBHD6S!G6Nm_1fmImXerpgOq782Cg
mega.nz/#F!0NwTXJLJ!_s0XYipSZfU-Wnhvya-QZQ
mega.nz/#F!EdZnkCZC!-L2MbEY1k1CGD7iPp83KAw
mega.nz/#F!5BgnXDJD!srNiXO5pe9JEYD_LlFEBjQ

Nice

She's hot as fuck

sucking Bears fan cock btw
typical Packer's bitch

oh yes what a body.. keep going.. then i can cum.. jerk about 4 hrs to find the perfect one

>wisconsin
>hot
pick one

Moar?

more

Keep me coming, it's hard to pick weather she looks hotter with or with out the belly ring and tattoo

Cum to her, she's a fucking slut. She can take a good hard fucking

yeah i do... can i have face please?

Hot.

Those tits

No face unfortunately. This was the closest I ever got to her

Now that's what a good thicc is like, got the tits or nudes?

Moar kind user, she's hot as fuck

Sure do

Moar

check this out faggots

mooooooarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fuck man, dump all ya got.

Was she a past gf or just a random female?

yeah this is it

More lipstick sluts

Yes! Thank yoy user for comencing the dump

Girl I met on warcraft 3 of all things, known each other for 10+ years now and she is still passionately in love with me, all these nudes are recent and she is engaged

Only problem is I'm Australian and she is American, also pepperoni nipples give me the biggest softie ever, she is a master of angles, I'm saving you guys from the not so pleasant ones, I can post those if you want

Gonna need more of her, hopefully a video

sure, requests?

posting more of her

more?

I'm enjoying what you got going on now, I'm making a folder for later.

Thay sucks she is engaged, how long has she been engaged for or plan on getting married? Habe you two ever met up before or tried?

Please tell me you've got more of this one?

Nah haven't tried, I haven't bothered to go to America and I don't imagine she would ever come down under, thought I'm 99% sure if I was to go there she would ride my dick like no tomorrow, everyday she begs for my attention and just sends random photos of her posing to get it

She is way too much effort for the reward though lmao, whiny attention whore

The only reason she is engaged is I said I wanted to try and see people that I actually know in real life and cut the thing we had together off

Post em all....

Which mind you was like 8 years ago now I cut it off, yet she is still sending me nudes like every 2-3 months

If you wish, I got 3-4 full body shots and I'll dump em all

It sounds like the typical gril gamer? Does she do anything with her life like career? How long have they been engaged if yoy know?

I know how you feel though about the distance for pussy, I look back on it some I should of and the rest I'm glad I didnt. Attention Whores are a whole different topic lol.

Thanks user

cuz

I'd absolutely ruin that.

Well that's interesting she keeps sending you shit. Tbh I wish I had a girl that would come through like that. Even though I have a gf at this point, it would of judt been rrally nice while I was single. Really would of helped for a little with something to just boost my mood.

I had a similar thing, cept exact opposite. I'm in the us. And she is over there. I WAS going to go see her for a month then try to move there to be with her. For a few reasons other than just her. Then she fucking hurt me, and is now engaged to some fucktwat. So that entire plan is out of the question. And this was AFTER we had fallen in love. It pissed me off so bad

thank man... awesome finds

requesting first nude you've ever taken of her / first nude she's ever sent you

She use to be a bit of a girl gamer when she was younger, now she doesn't play anything, used to spend every night me her and another friend just warcraft 3 for like 6+ hours

She's been engaged since march last year, majority of these were from December and she is just studying as far as I know

more please?

get this! wtf. so much win, idk why no one else is amazed

Me fucking too I'm kind of tired of being single, and not even getting as much as an interest. The last time I got any form of interest, she decided it wasn't gonna happen. It was only gonna be a fuck buddy arrangement. And it never fucking happened.

This pic I actually have fap to many times, even though I don't like her tits I find it hot as fuck
I have no idea why, I don't give her any attention or any love what so ever, but she keeps nagging me every week or so

She also one of those 'rawr' girls and it drives me up the wall, it was cute when we were 15, not when we are in our twenties

Man I I did this talk once and idk if it was a good thing or bad thing it didn't work out. She lived way up state about 12 hours away, we talked all the time and I just kinda dropped off the face of the Earth for a while. I came back and she had a bf and was living with him. She even said if I kept talking to her she would of bought a ticket and gtfo of her life style. She was fun to talk to and we always made sure we stayed in contact every day. But it judt kinda feels like she just wanted t leave her shit life style at the time. She lives with her bf last time I talked to her. I got a gf now and left FB a long time ago so idk and idgaf about what has been happening.

It does exist. i have to find it first.

The fucking size of that dick lol

Is that what average is?

I've almost run out now
Honestly I would never dream of sharing nudes ever, but since she is sending these while engaged I'm just like meh

Man she doesn't seem loyal anyway if she sent things behind her fiance back. Good thing yoy didn't try I guess
Hence what I said in that

In other situations I stopped giving people attention like this because it was more of what is a convenient situation for them.

i lost the older photos but this is the oldest I can get

Golden. Mfw its whats underneath the thread that matters!

I never could achive fuck buddies, they either where in a relationship or already have a fuck buddy. I would just habe to try really hard to fuck random chicks around town but it worked out but not as much as I wanted too. It helped boosting my mood (was pretty depressed at the time) but just having some one constantly fuck you and send you shit would be nice but beggers can't be choosers I guess.

Kek... Get fiance's contact info and send them to him...

Damn, looking good in that outfit.

Hey if she ain't loyal to her man, who gives a fuck. Pretty much karma or brought it upon herself ya know?

now requesting your favourite nude, explain why

I use to love the fuck out of her back in the day, like we would fall asleep with each other on skype and shit like that, but I fell out of love over time cause every conversation was "You don't actually love me, you only love me for my body" and me trying to tell her how much I actually do love her, I just have a high as fuck libido + being a teenager meaning I wanted to wack it 25/8

It just got too much for me, no rewards but a lot of effort, I only got nudes from her when I started not giving a shit about her lmao
I could message him on facebook, she has on her facebook "engaged to user" but I would never do that, ceebs the drama from it aye

damn, more

For the lulz and also... Would u want the bitch u were gonna marry sending noods? Wouldn't u want to know?

Like a week or two after I said to her I wanted to see people IRL instead, I found out from mutual friend that she sucked off her now fiance, so there I was all the effort in the world and not even seen tits yet after 4 years of giving her attention, and then she sucks off a guy a week later after we 'break' up, I was so butthurt at the time

Well it seems like she was only using you for a confidence booster, but she sent yoy nudes unless she was desperate for attention hence attention whore.

Man this happened used to happen to me all the fucking time but some how got twisted on me. Half the reason why I got ride of social media. But sadly most of these chicks never sent nudes. Because I would of defiantly posted their shit for being a cunt. Only a few sent shit but they apologized for leading me on and of course I lost their pics.

i love how he asshole looks

Well don't feel bad for doing this, yoy should inform her fiance
He's right.
I got hoed out so much and hardly anyone did anything me until after the fact shit happened and I didn't care anymore

better than tinder! plenty of horny sexy girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

Yeah now I'm guessing she uses me as a confidence boost OR her fiance doesn't give the attention of her body I give, either or, no idea really

Mutual friend thinks she doesn't actually care about her fiance and still wants my D

You're right that it is the right thing to do, I just really ceebs the drama and effort that will go into it all tbh, + I do enjoy the attention seeking she gives me, and if i ever get horny and bored I can message her and try get more nudes lmao
Alright I'm out now, I'll still be here to talk but I have no nudes or underwear ones left

pegue.net/8V7G

Great photos user, post clothed ones?

More is needed...epic pose

What you should do is try and get some video from her before cutting any ties for when yoy are finally finished with her. It sounds like yoy won't be anytime soon cause talking for such a long time. Who am I kidding if I had a noodz buddy while single I would be living.

As long as her tits a covered and not standing up, she makes me cum diamonds tbh

Try and get a video of her fucking her fiance kek

Next time she tries be all attention seeking with photos I'ma try get her send video of her masterbating or something

Maybe I should of been more clear kek, get a video of her fingering herself.

ex

Yoy all out of nudes/dirty pics user?

I think I missed this one, I kept a terrible track of which ones I posted

Who likes this booty?

In the end she has solid tits and a nice face. Thanks for dumping user, it was good talking. Think it's time to put this into a folder and call it a night.

What's her first name? Just for my folder

If ever there was ever an ideal breast implant receiver, she is it.

MOOOOAR

Also if you guys could sceenshot folders with the pictures saved that would be sweet babes
I get off to this shit for some reason lmao
name it Ash

That is an old substitution cypher on her face.

I did miss one, no idea if you guys will enjoy it once again

Go Pack!

Nice one. Thanks!

Check the Bills sticker behind her though

And this one

I'm terrible at this

Here OP thanks for the photos she's hot as fuck. Last name too pls

Sorry bruz not giving last name

Let's see her gallery

bump

Enjoy ur aids

more?

yes

Shes wonderful.

Mmmm. more!

More ?!

umm moar pls.

moar full frontal nude?

>mega.nz/#F!5BgnXDJD!srNiXO5pe9JEYD_LlFEBjQ
any moar?

moar!

Any interest?

post, would like to see pussy or ass

More is required

damn she's hot

more?

Ass

Pussy

Carla

tits?

gf booty

any nudes with face?

Sadly no

Hot..country ?

Boobs ?

europe

Any nude? She is your gf?

only one nude
nah she's my roommate's gf :P

What you like about her? What you wanna see?

Those nipples lol

More of her pls

more please

it still gets sucked