Hi Cred Forums this is my gf

hi Cred Forums this is my gf....

she has super small tits... but the kicker is she accidentally let it out one day that she's into daddy/daughter. now i fuck my daughter almost every time....

also clarified with her that she was not into using the nickname for being dominated but actually answered "yes" about it being blood dad/daughter.

she says she would never be into fucking her own dad but i am not 100% sure i believe her.

anyways what are the chances you think we could get a 3way going with some incest roleplay, are there sites for this?

AMA

Does she have tattoo?

no

post more of her

Tell her that a bunch of perverts online greatly approve of her choice of fetish.

>gf has small tits
And is hauling sausage in those briefs

lol

virgin alert

Wtf is going on with those hands?

blurred her rings

Show boobs better

Hey man, I don't judge your trap fetish, I'm just saying that's obviously a dude. Be proud of who you are. Be honest about your love'a de cock.

im actually bisexual. but my girl is a girl, dude.

nice try trying to troll out nudes tho

I'm just wondering if it will turn her on to know her flat chest got on Cred Forums. Explore the topic of exhibitionism with her and report back to us.

Pics of pussy? She looks bangin

heres an ass shot for now

Jesus being that flat is just sad. Do you play with her nips a lot?

How do I troll out nudes when you already post her topless? I have no dog in this fight, I just like to point out when effeminate fellas try to pass off their non feminine body's as their girlfriend. Nice try trolling dick pics out of the gullible b&s tho!

yeah she love her nips licked big time.

she also loves licking mine. lol?

Nice, I have a odd notion that flat titties have more sensitive nips because they're closer to the chest but that's probably wrong

trying way too hard lol

yeah i hate big tits. need to be small and perky for me. plus she can keep up on going on runs w/ me because she isn't encumbered by huge sacks of flesh.

also really adds to the daddy/daughter shit we get into

Hardly trying at all. I'm flitting between 3 threads, harassing you about your tuckjob is pretty low priority atm.

these reaction pics & bothering with punctuation on Cred Forums of all places.

cringe. done responding to you have a good one.

Hey now, I spent a good 30mins trying to cultivate some new reaction pics, you can't blame a guy for wanting to try them out. Also, if my proper punctuation, or at least the attempt at it, fires you up so much, then I really do apologize.
Can we be buds again?