Serious question Cred Forumsros what app can I download to save videos from snapchat in dire need to save a video some...

Serious question Cred Forumsros what app can I download to save videos from snapchat in dire need to save a video some girl posted thank you

Take a vid of your phone screen with another phone. Have a friend help you out. That's what I do

Download snap save on iOS if you have an iPhone figure just do the same on android

If its for android, get Casper for iOS idk.

I've tried snapsave and it won't login for some reason I'll give it a quick test rn again

Unfortunately using iOS and my other 5s is cracked and unusable atm

Download AZ video recorder or other screen capture software. Start the screen recording and then open the snap. Snap chat can't detect it.

/thread

You cant /thread your own post retard

/thread

That's what i do and it has always worked perfectly.

Ayy lmao saved with Casper ^^

I tried snapsave and the app looked different but it worked thank you ! now but if I remember correctly last time snapchat gave me a warning about using third party applications on another account, do you think I'll get the same email ?

You fucking down syndrome clown. Use a screen recording app. It is completely undetected and not against ToS.

I've been Casper for over a month now because the Official Snapchat app doesnt work since my S5 is rooted. Havent had any mails. And theyve blocked this account before for using a 3rd party app ;)

Using*

If it all fails use a screen recorder app

So do you know any good free or cheap screen recording apps for iOS ?

Use a screen recording app, its easiest and most reliable

okay. could someone explain snapchat. I just got out of jail after 5 years.

Just jailbreak your iPhone. I did it exactly for this reason and I don't regret it at all.

Definitely considering that for my 5s after it gets fixed, is there any drawbacks ?

Just Bc

No drawbacks at all