I just fucked a guys wife in front of him , cucked him , it was great...

I just fucked a guys wife in front of him , cucked him , it was great. Yesterday I fucked another guys wife at a park in my truck. I'm also engaged to get married in a year .... Obviously I have a problem and I get it, don't need to hear a bunch of Shit for it...I know...... I'm an asshole.. But how come I get those urges for other guys wife's !? It's INTENSE ! both women are 10+ year my age and I've been doing things like this since I was 14..15.. Anyone care to explain ... Is there a possibility this is in my DNA!? I'm adopted but recently found out my birth dad has 14 other kids ... None of whom I've met. Will this stop !? The high sex drive ?

I've done the bull thing before and my dad only has the kids in my immediate family. The thing is, I got paid for it. I don't really get why these couples chose me, I'm not exactly hung, but it's happened 4 different times. This was about 10 years ago, though. The odd thing is that now I want to watch my wife get fucked. Try explaining THAT.
Pic related, mine.

It's because you're an asshole. The urge will never fully go away even if you learn to control youself, you asshole.

Lemme ask you this - did the chick make him do anything weird like eat your cum out of her cunt? I had a chick make her husband do that, I almost puked. I never got that into the humiliation aspect of it the whole thing.

Lol prob not. Im a cuck and you sound like a true alpha that just loves to fuck.

My wifes never made me do that, but she does love making me look in her eyes as shes being fucked.

Yeah most of them liked that. I found that aspect appealing. This is not a thing my wife and I are ever gonna do, but I really would like to see the look on her face while another guy is pounding her from behind (as pictured here)

Does she verbally degrade you and whatnot too? Like I said, I couldn't get into that, but I'd love to hear her say how good it felt, how big he was, etc.

> ITT, things that didn't happen.

back to bed, kiddo

Its a very awesome and sexual thing to see. It makes me happy to see her in such carnal pleasure. Being a cuck isnt just about being submissive

From an evolutionary mechanism standpoint, you enjoy it when it specifically is another guys girl because of the thought that you can have your genes raised by someone else so they survive and you out no further energy in them so you can spread as much as possible.

I'd fuck your wife

No, but as she looks into my eyes shell tell him how good and big he is, and how its amazing. If hes great shell let him cum in her. Im just a silent partner that watches.

You're not into it but you would love it?

Yeah keep deluding yourself you faggot, not too long from now I'll be banging your hambeast in front of you and you'll be begging her to let you lick my juice out of her used cunt

I'm glad to know there's cucks out there like that, cause all the hotwives I fucked were married to little bitches. I just want to see my wife act like a slut is what it boils down to.

I don't get paid for it , it's just something I enjoy .... Always been into mature women. Alpha type for sure but my finance and I have been together 8 years ..... I've fucked maybe 15 different women in that time including still my ex from highschool .... My sex drive is just crazy, I'm a good guy , provide , do all the right things .. My fiancé is just so vanilla ... It's hard. But I want to tell her before we get married. I want to see her with other guys as well , that would totally be something I'd be open too , but I know she would FREAK if I told her the truth.(OP HERE)

Im not endowed, not good at sex and dont have the sexual drive and stamina my wife does. This allows me to have a happy relationship and i accept my place and know she wont just leave.

Yeahhhh, the thing about that is that I own her pussy. In this scenario, it would simply be on loan. You'd be lucky to be allowed in, and if you're delusional enough to think my tongue is coming anywhere near your cum, then I'd likely end up fucking you in the throat just to prove a point.
Can't really say I'd enjoy it though. Either way, you made a good effort. Here's a parting gift.

she is hot, more pics of her?

Well, here you go. What are you waiting for?

Oh, yeah, that's not the issue for me. But if that works for you then that's good man.

i used to be this way as well
i only wanted to be with girls that were taken for some reason
had a bunch of sex
>wake up one morning
>dick hurts
>lumps/blisters on dick
>game over
eventually it cleared up
got checked, found out i was fine

stopped having sex and became asexual out of disgust

Hahahahaha that's kind of funny, because this is pretty much what happened to me, but I only had an extremely close call. I just stopped fucking for like 4 years.

Lol i can tell its not for you. My wife also loves different looking cocks. Like a collector

Yeahhh, I don't think so either. Still a fun thought, though. Don't let people fuck with you because of your kinks, man. You just do you, while other guys are doing her.
Your wife sounds like alot of fun, though.

My girl wants a MFM threesome. She's loyal as hell, she just loves to fuck. Never cheated on me, leaves her phone lying around, I have the passcode and her FB password. Thing is, we've had several MFF threesomes so I almost feel obligated. Any experiences, positive or negative?

(Op here) I'm always safe, I get tested reguarly because I have sex reguarly ... I do feel more comfortable
With wife's because obviously I assume
They aren't sleeping around like the typical women you meet at the bar or going out. There are women I've been fucking for years who are " friends" of my fiancé and married and all that.... It's like I have a totally normal life , good life, I'm not complaining , but idk what to do
About all These sexual relationships I've developed... I'm
Not like a hit it and quit it type.. Some Of These relationships have been great and very positive. Idk... Just confused. Not complaining ... I get laid all the time by REAL women .. Not fake modes or barby dolls... Apartment managers , accountants, housewife , real estate worker. It's a turn on ducking women who
Have there life together.

Ohhh no the classic "ducking " lol. You guys all know what I
Meant. Fucking *****

Honestly at that point it's only fair. This is coming from a guy with basically zero jealousy issues though. Really the only thing stopping me from having my wife fuck other dudes is the fact that she wouldn't be as cool with me fucking other chicks.

ever been in traffic and are like, damn wtf. there are too many people here
ever been stuck waiting in line?
ever tried to buy something and it was sold out?
ever wonder how pewdiepie has 45 million subscribers on youtube?

well all those people came from sex
sex is the easiest thing to get
you are being conned by your sex drive into trying to reproduce as much as you can

its not hard to have sex
its hard to turn that "i need sex" switch off
get help, ya loser

Yeah that's kinda my take too. She let me fuck her best friend about a month ago, and it was great. Obviously she was there too. I'm not into cuckolding or anything, but I think I'm cool with it as long as I'm involved.

>cucked him
ohboy, another intellectual midget that doesn't know what cuckoldry is

Just put yourself in the mindset that you own that pussy, you're just loaning it out. Cause that's pretty much the case.

Bull in Tampa, FL. Want to meet up? I'll make her eyes roll back

It is a problem ...I admit that .Kind of why I'm Posting .. I guess I just see sex as a positive thing ...monogamy isn't natural .... Is it ? Do most husbands and wives not want to fuck
Their friends ? Their wives / husbands / significant others friends or attractive people
They see out in public !? I feel Iike most people do .... Or at least think about it .... (Op here)

I'm nowhere near Florida but hypothetically I'd love to watch her scream for someone else, might as well be you.
Feel free to use the leash. Not sure if I posted this one yet.

I think you're bisexual, you get off on a man watching you have sex.

Yes cucked him ..... Sorry idk
The specific term for what it is to rail a wife in front of the husband .... Didn't check urban dictionary for the proper way to say that. Feel free to give me the grander lesson .... C'mon.... Relax , you know what I meant.

I mean, it seemed pretty obvious what you meant.

Not bisexual , I could care less if the guy was in the room or out of the room .... I don't mind being watched though. Never have.

Thank you , I thought it seemed pretty obvious too ....

Sorry to everyone. Autocorrect is fucking me up tonight lol

the problem is you ignore how fucking simple it is

sex: what mammal does it? all of them.

everyone wants to fuck everyone (to a degree)
you know how there is that ugly girl you know, but you tell yourself, yeah id have sex with her

your gf thinks the same thing about some ugly guy
but no, shes never going to tell you

we are all the same on how much we think about sex. you either recognize it and stop it
or let it rule who you are becoming

one day you are going to be that gross old man that makes a younger generation feel grossed out while you talk about banging chicks'

work on it.

I fucked some guy's wife in front of him once. Draped my balls over her nose and she inhaled deeply and reveled in it while looking over at him. For me that was when the intensity ramped up- whenever the two of them were looking at each other.

There was a certain joy I found in being almost utilitarian, sort of like the woman’s fuck toy, even though I was dominating. I get what you mean.

so...you were doing exactly what *he* wanted...what a slut you are

#085. I appreciate that honest advice. I'm definetly not one to brag about how many chicks I've banged. Sex is a private thing .... Not something I think is a game or view women as a product. Like I said ... It's always been a positive which is why it's hard to figure out. If I wasn't involved with another women , would what I'm doing be wrong ? Do you think I should stay with my fiancé of 8 years who I know is "vanilla" when I'm quite the opposite .... I love her for sure .... Just sexually ... I know she would hate me... When I wouldn't hate her for having a sexual relationship with another guy or guys ... If she's being safe. I know I'm an asshole guys ... I get that. I don't want to hurt anyone. We do have our problems but what relationship doesn't. I just wish I could figure out a way to be more open about it with her.

i love balls on shemales
its helped me understand that most likely women love sagggy droopy balls on men

sag those nuts over some girls faces
let them go crazy

Ewww jesus. Stop posting this pig

It's getting easier and easier to play "spot the virgin" these days.

Yes it is ... Using the mobile version it doesn't use the reply feature the same way the desktop version does ....

>It's getting easier and easier to play "spot the virgin" these days.
"do they post on Cred Forums" isn't exactly a hard criterion

Damnit man, thats a good point. You're a fucking genius.

Your wifes ugly is all im saying. Jesus, lighten up

kek