God teir or shit

God teir or shit

I'm leaning towards shit

Both drunk and high and that doesn't look good. Yet.

if you're not paying at LEAST $100 for a hamburger&fries... well i'll let you figure out the rest.

Shit.

Animal style is god tier. Rest is shit.

Round two
>God teir or shit

neither
decent burgers and fries
but not deserving of the fanboi praise it gets

>tfw in flyover state

Have to settle with nationally acclaimed bugers

This is the kind of shit i like to eat while im drinking

K that burger does look kind of gross tbh

besides that shitty looking lettuce would slam with impunity

In N out is dank.

That does look pretty damn good

I don't even know what it is and I'm thankful for that!

The In-N-Out looks way better than this bowling alley concoction.

Damn dude... they just closed

LOL I have no idea what that is either!

God tier

Best

Piss in your tea m8

Fucking Eldritch God Teir. In-n-Out is the perfect fast food.

It's not delivery it's Digiorno

Just went there and smashed me a number one animal style shit was fire

whoa thats nasty

Wendy's isn't bad if you want something decent and quick I don't even go to McDonald's or jack

It's amazing fresh from the grill

Petrelli's pizza

5 guys and fries

Thanks for sauce m8

How else would you eat it?

>5 guys
now that is as god tier as burgers and fries can get

#garbage

I'd rather eat cigarettes and eat the grapes, peanut butter, chocolate, licorice, watermelons, bananas, strawberries, lentils, marijuana

Cajun fries are the best

When you head home shits already cold sometimes bro trust I always regret getting it to go

I never bother leaving the parking lot till I'm finished. If I'm ordering for someone else they are SOL.

Sorry, I actually like pigs intact. Their presence fills me with joy, to be frank with you.

Could you shove that cave meal out of my fucking face?tiny picture next time genius.

The fries are done in under 5 mins after that it's trash but fresh and together it just works

sweet potato fries are better. with the skins

Gross. 5/10

fries are called chips and chips are called crispsfries are called chips and chips are called crispsfries are called chips and chips are called crispsfries are called chips and chips are called crispsfries are called chips and chips are called crispsfries are called chips and chips are called crispsfries are called chips and chips are called crispsfries are called chips and chips are called crispsfries are called chips and chips are called crispsfries are called chips and chips are called crispsfries are called chips and chips are called crispsfries are called chips and chips are called crisps

thx im heading to british soon and that helped

don't know why people gotta fuck a burger up by thinking it would be better with just a shit ton of horrible ingredients thrown on. Just give me a burger that fits into my mouth and has good tasting fresh ingredients. That's it.