So I just got fucked in the ass. ask me anything

so I just got fucked in the ass. ask me anything.

Enjoy it?

asl?

yes and no

21/m/US

yeah OP we know you just love cock

fuck off and die. it was ite

I've wanted to try it, do you recommend it? What prep did you have to do?

does it hurt when you sit down

Have you considered not being a dick hole and answering questions with more than the absolute minimum information required?

I really like your work, will.

Why yes?
Why no?

I get fucked in the ass occasionally, sometimes a guy, sometimes a chick with a strap on.

Usually feels good, but I only do it with people I trust, so it cements that relationship.

I don't think I'd trust a stranger to do it.

Did he cum inyou? Where did you meet him?

Many motivational speakers use it as a trust exercise, I hear.

>OP confirms is faggot
>copmplains about OP behaving like a faggot

>fucked in the ass
What does that mean?

Believe, but always double check..

yes. try it. I really only enjoyed it at first when my guy fingered me a bit, but towards the end it was just like going through the motions. Afterwards I felt like I was seeing things through a slightly different perspective, pretty glad I tried it.

I just ate a bit, made sure to use the bathroom, tried to clean myself out, and that was it.

nah it feels intact

Ok guys let me switch to my laptop I can't keep up with this.

post pics please

Are you gay or bi?

Been there, I'm a straight guy and got pegged a few times and now I have a prostate plug for masturbation.

Always great orgasms, some are like holy fuck I can't even stand good. Put a condom on your plug to avoid the shit and then you just peel it off and toss it away.

The trick is to start small, and work up. I'm not quite into taking an entire man sized dildo into my ass, but with enough weed and lube I'd probably let my GF do it to me.

To stay clean, well, I basically fuck myself with a plug or a dildo in the shower about 30 minutes before showtime. Gets you ready and cleaned out so no embarassing shit stains on the sheets, and no nasty smell in the room when you're done and want to go to bed.

show me your benis

Man I don't know. I just got horny as fuck lately and decided to do it. Met up with some guy, luckily he was fucking cool and didn't rape me or anything. Played safe and everything.

weird looking feet

eh I thought bi but I feel really straight now. Like now I really want to fuck a woman.

:<

fuck you too buddy

sorry.