GF broke up with me after 1.5 years

GF broke up with me after 1.5 years.
We were seperated for 5 months and she broke up with me a couple days before she came back.
Still have to discuss a date with her when she comes to pick up her stuff (clothes and shit).
Feeling depressed, loved her too much, dont think I can keep on going..
Should I rape her a couple times, make photos and spend all the cash I have to go on a trip whilst smoking weed again and getting wasted everyday untill I'm broke and then kill myself?

Nah

I just want some thoughts and advice from my fellow depressed losers

why not

I just can't see a way out anymore

You're giving up on life entirely because some cunt left you? That's pretty pathetic, OP. Explain your reasoning.

Shes just a girl. Its not the end of the world. Stop being so dramatic

I'm an actual autist, might be whats causing my overreacting.. friends all left me a while ago, bipolar mother, autistic little brother, father that doesnt get it/care at all.. just feel completely alone, and I want to stop the pain

she was the love of my life, and the only thing thats kept be going for the past 1.5 years.. I just dont know how to cope

I just dont know how not to care as much anymore, my thoughts are all over the place and I cant sit still for 2 minutes

Grow a pair. Life is meant to be taken seriously. You live and then you die do whatever the fuck you want in between cos in 1000 years none of itll matter anyway

I know how you feel user. What helped me get through this was friends. If you don't have any go make some. Browsing Cred Forums isn't helping. It's discouraging meeting people that don't like you. I assume since your autistic your fairly awkward. I'm awkward as shit as well. Just don't give up. Fuck everything fuck her.

if life is meant to be taken seriously, you cant just do whatever the fuck you want though.
I mean how do I live off welfare, with literal autism, whilst staying happy, even though I(at least feal like I a)m completely alone?

Your kinda choosing to be alone in a way. Ask yourself if your truly doing everything in your power to make yourself feel better. Go meet people

thanks user. I've been trough a tough breakup before, but not even close to this. If I'd try my best I could get some of my old friends back, but they all live in a different city, and I don't feel as if they accept me having autism, or even understand it at all.. I'm doing my best not to give up, everything just fucking sucks and I hate it and myself

FUCK I meant its NOT meant to be taken seriously

maybe I am. I know I have a inferiority complex, and compare myself to others way too much, so thats all dragging me down also

I know what it's like to be awkward and hate yourself because of it. Look at things this way, there is literally no point in being sad. Depressing thoughts bring depressing things to you. I know it's hard as shit to get her out of your mind. And it will be like that for a while. But the pain does ease away my dude.

Something kept you going for all those years before the past one and a half. Go find that. It'll get better man but you gotta get out of the hole, not just stare up from the bottom.

quints and it's a motivational post. What a shame,

holy checked

yeah that makes more sense in your sentence kek
so basically youre saying live life to the fullest? even when I'm considering such a thing as raping my ex? (she has been in forced sexual encounters before actually, probably shouldve mentioned that.. if I'd do that to her, she'd be broken for a long long while I reckon..)

quints of wisdom

Op my message is blessed by quints take these words into consideration

thank you, alot. I remember now that what used to keep me going alot is the fact that I just stopped for a bit, realized what I was doing, stopped caring, and just like decided to live on. I will try and seek as much distractions as I can, but probably should seek out things that are less harmful. also, check'd

I will, thank you user

Well no
Basically do whatever the fuck you want
But don't ruin anyone elses life in doing so

I guess that should be a good rule of thumb

son of a bitch

>we seperated for 5 months
>she just broke up with me

You know you have been broken up for 5 months and she has been fucking some guy for 5 months right?

People on Cred Forums aren't really this dumb are they?

The only thing that will make you feel better is time. Go do spontaneous shit like going for a hike, or talking to people you haven't talked to in years.

What's your ex's name?

all I can say to you is I'm proud of you for having the confidence to be an asshole on Cred Forums

I actually bought like 5 cans of paint and some brushes and shit, to paint my bedroom wall in a weird way. it's just too hot here to start, well.. I'm probably just procastinating cause I just think I'll fail anyways and it'll turn out awful

her name starts with an I, why?

Do it man. Do it to the fullest. Who cares if it turns out shitty. Making progress on anything will make you feel Better. Go learn to play an instrument. It's very rewarding

Sounded like someone I knew but I guess not

I was gonna be very careful and make a sketch on paper first, then a sketch on my wall and then pain. but I was feeling daring and had the idea of just starting somewhere and seeing where it ends up! an instrument isnt for me, I'm not gifted musically at all.. I am able to play just about any sport that involves a ball though so I'd like to join a team or something, maybe futsal. the first big step for me would be to start doing fitness again and loose my little belly

I don't care if you rape her or whatever, my point is you are naive to think you weren't broken up 5 months ago and she was seeing someone else.

ah okay

I know for a fact she wasnt, atleast for the first 4 months. the last month things became rough, so maybe then she couldve been cheating (if we still had a chance to begin with), which I had thought about many sleepless nights

>zwart.jpg
Komt wel goed maat, alle vrouwen zijn hoeren.

dankje, ik dacht al wanneer jwz

You don't have to be inherently gifted in music to enjoy it.

I dont enjoy it enough to try I think

You might enjoy it. Music and self determination were the only things that brought me out of my depression. But anyways. The worst thing you can do is be alone. Learn to recognize when your thinking negatively and block out the thoughts.

I will do my best. thanks user, I hope you have a nice day, you deserve it.
I'm out, going to try and sleep. sayonara

How do you "know for a fact", guaranteed you don't, as someone who has cheated and been cheated on you have no idea.

God speed op. Hope you get better

When did you all become such pussies? Kill yourself over a woman? Lololololol high spectrum confirmed. If you can't move on from her then kill her so you don't have to worry about other dudes fucking her (which they've already been doing), do some ecstasy/shrooms in the woods by yourself to clear your mind, then get ripped and crush puss. She made her choice so it's time to make yours. Lay down and die or level up and get some power. Faggot.

Alpha spotted. So masculine bro.