Mom was on the phone just now whispering in her room...

Mom was on the phone just now whispering in her room. Turns out shes planning an orgy while my goes on a trip with his friends for a few weeks and I have a sleepover with my friend tomorrow. Planning on skipping and sneaking back in through the window. I want to record and black mail her so the next few years of living with my parents will be in under my rules. Need well thought out plans and ideas before tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11248578
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post pics

Seems all you need to do is say you'll expose her

If you blackmail your mom your relationship will be permanently ruined. So like dont.

you just want to fuck your mom faggot. just join

Thought about it but if I expose her, leak it to the church she's part of, show my dad, show the people involved, she will have to want to do what I say. Already made my decision

I would no lie but this is serious. One in a life time thing. Plus there will be other people and they wont want to risk jail by letting me join

Need to wait for tomorrow. Only got a few camera so I need to plan how I'm going to set them up and think of where they plan on doing it. Got a digital camera, OK Sony videology camera, my phone, friends phone of I decide to let him in on it, and whatever else he might have

Mom's taking a shower soon. Going into her room to see if I find anything special. My dad left woth his friends to getting ready for his trip a few hours ago

pics plox

Picture of mom?

Fuck she locked the fucking door. Let me see if there is anything fishy around the house before she's done taking a shower and I'll post again with pic cuz I have to blur that shit

You have keys, right? Just say you left something, walk in, grab a random thing, and leave. But leave the door unlocked.

No she locked her room. Wanted to look through her drawers and see if her phone was in there. I know her pattern to unlock but looks like it's with her in the shower or in her room. Also here is a pic from when we went to the aquarium last month. The arm on the side is my younger causing not me

Pic above forgot to include you guys

Yeah, how about you don't you edgy cunt. Leave your mom alone. It's none of your business. Also your going to a sleep over? This is an 18+ site. Enjoy your ban you cancerous faggot.

b8'd

Here's what you do. Hide across the street, take pictures of whoever shows up, their cars, etc. Try to take one of them entering the house. For god's sake, don't be obvious, don't use flash unless no one is there. Don't do it near windows. Take a picture of their plates. Wait ten minutes, re-enter the house, leave your phone recording video, but don't act like you're taping everything. Just keep your phone down, like you happened to be holding it as you enter. Pretend you've left something, leave.
Do this for your father, if your mother is cheating, fuck that bitch, she should burn.

She has tattoos. That means she is a whore and does these things all the time. It doesn't surprise me if u r not your mom's husband son, rather some random guy's son from some gangbang party. U know what I mean?

strawpoll.me/11248578

vote

Dude your mom is fuckin bangin. Post the address so I and other anons can have some fun witht that peice of meat

Yeah I know. She's really cool and I would love for her to be my bitch after this. She will have to do it to cover everyone's ass not just hers

Dont be a faggot OP. Be one of the OPs that goes down in history as a Legend of Cred Forums. Let's see her face. I want to know if i could potentially fap to this later.

Could work but I want like the whole thing. My room is in the basement and has one of those small windows that can open up. It's pretty big and can let me fit through. I could hidden in there two. Go out and take a pic of all the cars and stay inside without any of them knowingredients I'm inside

I could be a legend on the internet and compromise my shit or have my mom be my bitch for the rest of my life and maybe even fuck her myself. I think I'll keep it blurred. Sorry for being selfish

I'll give you a hint. It's next door to my neighbor

Big mistake bud. That info was all I needed to find your location. My men and I arr on our way now.

Mom's getting changed right now. Gonna tell her I might skipped my friends house just to see how she reacts when she comes downstairs lol

arr?! I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS TALKING TO PIRATES ON THIS SITE

Dude if your going to come at least bring cameras. I need as many as I can get

At least give us a picture of her ass or something fap worthy.

Happy

op what's your kik? i want front row for this

Don't got kik and don't plan on sharing anything without editing it. Not ruining this moment for anyone

You better fuck her

Mom was leaving for work and saw me eating cereal. Asked why I was up and told her I was up allate night playing online. Told her is was really tierd so I might not go to friends house tomorrow. She fucking froze right away and was like we'll you should go because it's not fair to your friends and I think your cousins might want to hang out. I told her I'd go and she looked so fucking relieved. Bitch I know what your up to

She looks like she has a cute face. Sure you won't reconsider showing?

Patience young grasshopper. Not many men have made it this far and even fewer have have succeeded

Maybe I'll just post a pic with a bunch of faces and let you pic which one you think it is. But I'm to sleepy to do that so probably not sorry

Random user ass for that pic

You should come back during the orgy and lowkey join the orgy and start fucking all the other women then work up n slide into your mom.

You make a tempting offer but I have an orgy at my house tomorrow so I think I'll pass

wait, you wanna do this, but now you're sleepy? Fucking steel yourself, this isn't time for
>"I wanna take a nap"

Wouldn't that be a good fantasy to live out but this is war son! But if you were having a secret orgy and your son had proof I bet you wouldt mind letting him try shit out with you to keep it on the down low

Send her an anonymous message saying that if she doesn't want her life ruined she had better start changing shit. The, when she does something you don't like, give her the most dead, cold, completely serious look and say "You reeeaaallly shouldn't do that."

underage b&

Lol dude alright alright. I'm just waiting for my mom to go to work so I can try to break into her room and see what she was hiding. I promise pics of anything I find interesting

Since you want to be a faggot OP.......heres the picture of OPs "mom" with her face unblurred.

Dude that's fucking awsome but what if she suspects it's from one of the people at the orgy. I'don't have to think it threw more if I did that

Well at least the mask is there so np

no its not

OP CONFIRMED FOR LYING FAGGOT

Damn oh well I had fun. Shit was good while it lasted. Hope some of you guys at least got Dimond hard like I did. Time to go to sleep

You didn't find anything suspicious?

He founded this thread. Its all suspicious.