Do Europeans here hate the movie Borath

Do Europeans here hate the movie Borath
My dad hates it and called be a stupid retard for watching cos it takes the piss of Europeans
EU fag here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

romanianfag here
I loved Borat.

Only really takes the piss on east, east, east, very east European capsian sea asia niggers doesn't it?
I don't really care enough for a comedy film to let it evoke feelings as strong as hate.

Khazakstan is Russia like Ukraine. It was funny movie in beginning but dropped in laughs around halfway.

Bulgarianfag here,every friend likes it aswell as me .

your dad sounds like a triggered femenist, that or a giant pussy.

I guess most Europeans can distinguish reality from parody and the jokes in this movie is definitely not on Europeans.
Your father might be an exception on this matter.

Albanian here, t'was pretty funny, giggled through the whole movie and maybe had a laugh or two

Denmark here.
Fucking love it.

Then again, I am on Cred Forums right now.

its actually making fun americans if you dont get that youre a fuckin idiot, its all about exposing americans limited view of the world, the way he acts is ridiculous but the americans dont realize its an act at all.all the insane things he does doesnt surprise them that much, showiing that their vie of foreigners is actually that crazy, was genius.

I fucking love it mate.
Then again most brits dont consider themselves european, and the ones that do are faggots anyway.

Not all americans, but most. Shit, I remember seeing this in theaters and most of the audience left 10 minutes in. I feel ashamed of my country...

lol what country

Sweden here
Love it and was not offended

loved it because it takes the piss on the murricans, showing how stupid they are.

yea i mean it was filmed there at least the first bit

it takes the piss out america and Kazakhstan and was made by a brit
your dad is a faggot

i argentinean european ario promedio. and i like this movie. It has a wise message: "kill the Jew before they lay an egg"

sorry mi bad inglish

The character Borat was loosely based on Mahir the first internet celebrity.

Austrian here, 9/10, would recommend

Europeans have head washed by the Jews.

german here
No, i don't find a guy in a G-string funny because it's gay, but hating is a strong word.
I guess you have to accept that some people have an odd taste in stuff.

I bet you loved Bruno although he was Austrian, but you guys like Austrians no matter what.

I don't watch movies revolving arround literal faggots.

But being on a website and especially on board that revolves around faggots is okay?

Oh sure, at least here the males have surgery tits.
#not gay if balls don't touch

A friend of mine watched the movie when it came out on dvd. He said it was the funniest thing he had ever seen. Said he had to pause it more than once because he was laughing so hard he thought he was gonna puke.

So a friend and I rented it and watched it. I don't think either of us laughed once. Maybe a chuckle or two, but I can't remember at what parts.

I don't hate it. It's just not funny.

Not seen it since.

Zozzle

Spaniard here. Laughed my ass off with that movie.

Throw the jew down the well
So my country can be free!

Frenchfag here, saw the movie quite a long time ago (8 years I would say) but as far as I remember I really liked it.

Also, I didn't feel insulted at all while watching it, I don't think the jokes were about European people

you dad didnĀ“t get it. if anything Borat takes the piss on Americans.

Finnish fag here, borat was really good movie

What??? How is Borat even European? The parody character is fom Kazakstan which is not in Europe you dumb fucks.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan

Tell your father that he's a supreme faggot and take your own ass back to school.

dutchman here, I really enjoyed the movie, great humor. Racist AF, but hilarious

If you watched the movie properly you'd realize it was making fun of Americans you tard

if you really watched the movie it shows that Americans have a level of tolerance not found many places in the world, the amount of shit he gets up to could get you quickly stabbed in africa, russia, eastern europe or the middle east. In asia you'd just get a beating from the cops.
You see tired Americans answering stupid questions and letting this guy act like a complete nut because that's a good thing about the USA.
Then at the end of the movie you see those frat boys that are racist selfish little turds, yet to grow into the decency and manners that adults expect.
That's why that movie got funded, along with the Bruno one, it shows the USA at it's best when it thinks nobody is looking.

Not only America. It was making fun of Kazachstan as well.