Alright guys so I'm a father...

Alright guys so I'm a father. I just found out my 16 year old daughter fucked a 25 year old there's nobpictures only word of mouth and some text that might have been possibly deleted by her mother. But they implied a picture was exchanged which involved he's dick. Can I take the motherfucker to jail? Or is it to late

Dude, don't fuck over some guy who's just getting laid. Your daughter is obviously a slut, so you either need to address why she's misbehaving or just let her be her slutty self.

He shouldn't be blamed for her wanting the cock though.

why would you? i guess your daughter liked it

You're on the wrong site for parental advice you newfag fuck. Probably just jealous someone else did it for you.

>He shouldn't be blamed for her wanting the cock though.

>> cock

this is why sharia law extremely effective to combat against degeneracy

>Asking Cred Forums for legal advice

This. I've been on the other side when I was 24, I was the most lonely beat guy ever. This 16yo came on to me, pressured me into fucking, did more coke in 3 hs than I did in all my life until then and told me it was all right if I wanted to fuck her raw.
I'm sorry dude, but you have to deal with the idea not a lot of girls are innocent flowers. Cut the poor dude some slack, remember when you were young.

Oh idgaf can I take that mother fucker jail yes or no simole as that I'm jealous because she's not my real daughter I'm just asking can I or not

it is because he was black?

No he's a beaner

Suck a dick bitch

if she is not your real daughter then it is just jealousy.

stick to sniffing her panties and now you can eat crusty beaner cum from them as well.

We'll come over here so I can suck it motherfucker and after I'm done why don't you eat my ass like the good little bitch boy you are

You know there was a similar thread of a guy saying he fucked a 16 year old. And the mom didn't press charges.

I'm not jealous I just want to know can I take the man to jail or not

That fucking asshole

trick him into raping your anus.

then he will go to jail.

force them into marriage. just for fun. In 10 years the age difference won't matter and he should be able to provide for her better than a younger guy would.

The only person that touches my anus is my wife thank you every much

It's your daughter's fault not the dudes. You're a horrible parent for allowing her to be a slut. Why don't you pay the fuck attention to your family.

But how can I do that

Because I'm fucking you dipshit what the fuck am I supposed to do

This doesn't surprise me. A man too thick to understand the concept of statutory rape and to be able to find out the age limits where he lives is very likely to breed a slut child that fucks old men.

This is all you op, all you.

>he's dick

you have no authority over another living being when your IQ is around 70

You never creampied a teen twat whilst in your twenties?

You sound like a faggot.

you invite him over to dinner. you take him aside and tell him either his signature or his brains will be on a marriage certificate.

Admit it, you're jelly.

Cred Forumsrose you're not helping can I take him to jail yes or no? I know that bitch is a whore I just can stand the fact they did it in my 2017 f-250 platinum brand new not even 1,000 miles

Dude... thats a bummer, but look what happened recently with the frat guy who went to court for sexual assault. He got a minimal sentence... don't pursue legal action.
ADVICE: spend more time with your daughter and talk with her about your concern/love for her. Its obviously wrong what happened with her, so let her know.

Girls that fuck guys much older than them often have daddy issues, seems like you didn't do your "job" properly, and you wanna get mad over a guy just getting some puss? take a look at yourself, sitting on this site crying about it...

People like to fuck. Apparently this fact has escaped you.

You should not have sexually abused her user.

Yeah ok. You write like you're borderline retarded. There is no truck. Go back to wishing you were the guy banging her. Stupid motherfucker

well i'm going to give you some real advice here

without pictures or texts or any type of proof you probably wont win in court

if your daughter is underage in your country then you CAN goto court and pull the texts from the mobile service provider but that will be tons of effort just because your daughter wanted to fuck someone

lol'd op, that's why i'm never getting kids

mgtow

omg this op. do it.