Why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

idk

more pics/webms/gifs pls

I would tell you, but I'm too stupid to know.

obligatory shart in the mart post

Cause theyre lazy as fuck

No idea

We're not.

I live in California and everyone here in the beach cities are amazing looking

Most of the fat slob muh freedoms people are in the South.

There's like three of these threads right now.

If you want solid proof that all Americans are stupid, pull down their pants and look at their cocks.

You'll notice they've been permanently mutilated from circumcision, something that is usually only practiced by those with heavy religious beliefs. Americans think it looks better and think it prevents AIDS, when in reality all it's done is destroyed countless nerve-endings, dried out their glans from exposure, and given themselves a big ugly scar on the shaft.

How is it possible that an entire nation of people are so insistent on destroying their own genitals?

How about you? If your cock is butchered, you really have no room to consider yourself about those slobs in the south. In fact, southerners are less likely to have circumcisions because they cannot afford them. Ironic, isn't it?

The only thing lazy is this thread.

Europoors are simply jealous so they cling onto the "fat american" stereotype because it's the only thing they can think of.

Jews they put in food and tap water. chemicals. etc. and no blacks. thus improve blacks and not whites.

they realized that only whites are prescribed with bipolarity? ..

the prozag or another antidepressant makes people fat.
everything bad that happens to white people is caused by the Jews.

If you lost a loved one. because I state to get the ambulance, because slow for some reason and that reason something else and another and another. always you get a Jew.

are locked planning that way do evil to the white man. always.

Because freedom

It was not so before. until the Jews eventually dominate all businesses and audio-visual media.

because you can with a GDP like ours.

maybe if your country wasnt filled with pussies who want 16 weeks paid vacation every year, it wouldnt be such a shithole.

Funny pic.

Start chopping bits off a chicks clam and see how much shit you get yet its acceptable in a "christian" country to do it to a dude, It's a jewish thing, if you are cut then you are either jewish or have been subjected to male genital mutilation, either way its fucking terrible!

Good god. I mean hey, at least they're making some effort to lose weight, but I've never seen any person that was this large irl in my whole life.

>Muh Europoors
Every time someone bashes amerifats. I'll let you in on a secret: the whole world hates US.

I want sixteen weeks paid vacation damn son.

>I'll let you in on a secret: the whole world hates US.
Old news. We are so used to it we don't even care.

You took a simple question and turned it into staring at cocks.

You're a gigantic faggot.