Anyone ridden an elephant?

Anyone ridden an elephant?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, yo momma

Oh wow! You had SEX! Congratulations!

Just kidding.

Having sex is literally the most basic, desperate, tragic, hopelessly-void-of-meaning, outrageously obnoxious, troublesome, costly, and downright pointless cry for help that the universe has ever screamed. Wow, you were born as an objectively good looking, decent looking, or perhaps borderline acceptable member of your species. WOW! INCREDIBLE! You managed to procure a willing (which in evolutionary terms, willing translates roughly to "fucking desperate for at least a few reasons") mate and managed to somehow perform the act of intercourse with her! WOW! This his literally only been taking place for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS!
WOW!
Except guess what, you probably wore a condom... which means you failed at submitting yourself to an act which means absolutely nothing.
The only thing left to do now is kill yourself.

Amazing

Yeah in thailand. Was awkward. Would not recomended

thanks it took me a couple minutes to write up and i'm pretty proud of it, that's the most work i've put into anything since high school

New pasta?

yep

It's good that you feel proud... Or not, nihilistic fuck, you'll die and will be forgotten anyway so you better chill and ride elephant and also a woman.
Be hedonistic my friend

Here's my shitty shitpost

You triggered me, i sexually identify as a female male bigender tzeentch neutrois khorne intergender demifiend demiboy hellboy genderqueer / non binary pangender/poligender epicene genderfluid transgender will of fire third gender Agender/genderless bipolarjunction transistor androgyne civil/attack helicopter demigod unown F nazi earth moon mars jupiter separatist stargate trans-am mayonaise between 1 and 3 knots southward bigender androgyne and neutrois bigender third gender adn demi-boy nurgle a turn off australian male agender version 1 curse of hatred agender gendervoid femme slaanesh travesti n-b aliagender butch monsoon necron demiagender assassin sun mercury venus saturn uranus neptune pluto zion rate of genderfluidty prince transnigger dont sexually harrass me you cis white male scum

God damn is she sexy as fuck. This is the type of girl you marry.

For the newfigs, Ketik Novoselova

>version 1 curse of hatred
that's where i lost user, brilliant work, you shall be remembered

Florida. Ringling Bros theme park.

better than tinder! plenty of horny young girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

I did when I was like 6 at the circus.

Im probably gonna make a bigger sjw shitpost soon, adding more made up genders

Does anyone have a link to the imgur album of the high res photos?

No. but more whales than I care to admit.

that's the world we live in now man, shitposting is the only true frontier. it used to be memes, but memes have already evolved into shitposts too

fucking hell man, what a time to be alive

Oh wow! You had SEX! Congratulations!

Just kidding.

Having sex is literally the most basic, desperate, tragic, hopelessly-void-of-meaning, outrageously obnoxious, troublesome, costly, and downright pointless cry for help that the universe has ever screamed. Wow, you were born as an objectively good looking, decent looking, or perhaps borderline acceptable member of your species. WOW! INCREDIBLE! You managed to procure a willing (which in evolutionary terms, willing translates roughly to "fucking desperate for at least a few reasons") mate and managed to somehow perform the act of intercourse with her! WOW! This his literally only been taking place for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS!
WOW!
Except guess what, you probably wore a condom... which means you failed at submitting yourself to an act which means absolutely nothing.
The only thing left to do now is kill yourself.

virgin alert

someone spends too much time with his noses in books instead of some good ol' stank poon