How do you guys cope with being ugly?

how do you guys cope with being ugly?
it's really bothering me lately.

i wanna be someone who is liked, sociable and maybe even loved. however, because i'm so unattractive, i'll probably never achieve those things.

inb4 hobbies and interests, have both. just asking how you guys choose to deal.

>inb4 post pic nigga

not really into the idea of posting a picture of my face on this board, i'm sure you can understand. just take my word on this one, i'm not aesthetically pleasing.

Welcome to the long hard road. All that you want won't be handed to you. You will need to go out and get it yourself. Being liked and loved means finding people that accept you for who you are. Being sociable is something you must force yourself to do. Ain't easy. I've been on that road for 40 years and it still sucks.

I'm considered attractive and having people drawn to you makes it definitely easier but it doesn't help the social anxiety.
Used to be awkward as fuck as a teen. Got laid anyway because girls were willing to go pass my autism and force themselves on me , it did help for later relationships.
What I did was to hang with cool kids (being hot got me a seat at the table despite my awkwardness) and try to learn how they did it.
Instead of useless nerd Trivias I learned jokes, I started studying pop culture and watching regular shows so I knew about normal people interests and could sustain a conversation about yesterday's Seinfield or Sex and the city episode.
Now I have practiced it for so long that it seems normal, I even work in PR. I suppose that you are better at it if you fake and calculate everything instead of being genuine.

I have a moleskine on which I note every detail about everybody, so I can read it before meeting them and ask about some relatives or make. a joke about some anecdote they told me

Look on the bright side: at least you don't need to worry about losing your looks.

Sounds like you're an alien trying to learn about the lives of humans

Go to a fight club.
No one will judge you by your look they will judge you by how hard do you hit

Ahaha
Yeah that's pretty much it.
I do feel empty sometimes, and even feel sort of sorry for the people at work who really care for me and think its mutual (I am extremely good at little details and attentions, like sending flowers for births or deaths, probably because everything is meticulously planned) .
But I do connect with some people, especially here.
And meeting my wife was the best thing that ever happened to me. She is exactly the opposite of me and she does bring some humanity to me when she washes me with torrents of empathy . she makes me a better person.

Not posting pic btw

Sorry for derailing your thread OP.
If this can help you, girls are.much less shallow than stereotypes would let you think. Of you are genuinely interesting and fun to be with, most of them are willing to ignore looks.
If your face is really disgracious you can work on your body, being fit helps. You can also improve looks dramatically with a good haircut and appropriate facial hairs. Acne is a tough one, seek professional help with dermatologists.
And most important of all, learn to be fun and interesting. Its a skill and you can train it.

Fine... here you go

Bored in an airport so a little more this.

Practice small talk. Look around you, at the bakery, the coffee shop, listen to what people talk about and ask each other in casual interactions.
Learn about pop culture and thing regular people watch/read. Knowing by heart all chapters of "cute amputee mikoto-chan" isn't going to help you outside of a few very small circles.
Watch games of thrones, breaking bad and the likes. It's not unbearable.
The hard part is knowing about the news , most of UA don't give a shit about what trump said yesterday or who Lindsay lohan fucked. But people talk about it, especially people news. So get a RSS feed set up with TWA and some other popular news outlets . browse through it every morning, do the same with google new, that's my morning routine.
Then note what will be of interest to other people ans learn a few interesting facta about it to be able to follow the conversation when it will occur.
Of course this is depending on your social circle, i learned shitload of stuff about babies because my colleagues reproduced like rabbits, but if you are in highschool it will be different.
Ah and sports, knowing about sports is tremendously important. Use fivethirtyeight, at least its interesting.

I'm.boarding so,
Alienanon out

Wtf ... This op?

Dude. You're not an Adonis, but your 'ugliness' is definitely in your head. If you're feeling insecure about your image, hit the gym. Seriously.

Honestly dude. You are not what I would call 'ugly'.

that's how ugly I am?

Image search turned up nothing. I think that's legit OP.

):

I think they're reacting tot hat fact that you posted your face on a board where the community routinely posts cp.

start doing things that most attrictive people dont do and do them well. be funny, be generous, always have something of worth to say about something. find something your good at and become a fucking legend at it. if they cant love you for your looks they will love you for what you do or how you make them feel when they talk to you.

I wouldn't know.

Not "ugly" chin up faggot

>signing your posts on Cred Forums
I hope your plane crashes

this

Dude you're not even ugly. Good eyebrows, thick hair, straight nose, fat lips, symetrical face. Wtf are you complaining about you dumbass

this op? you stupid motherfuckin motherfuckin niggerfaggot. you'll burn like a motherfuckin tittytit.
here it comes: you're not ugly. period.
now get out and stop bein an autistic autism you shekel.

Kek

Guess I just gotta lose weight

Fuck no op. You are handsome as fuck bro. No homo. Get out there and socialize . it gets easier.

Also your fucking hair bro is aiight. Really it looks good. I seriously don't see "ugly" at all. Now go get some pussy shits easy af even with what you got going on.
Also op delivered.

>how do you guys cope with being ugly?
Not going out of the house, lurking on Cred Forums

looks have nothing to do with anything. unless you're a model or an actor.

No, it's all about personality.

don't be vacuous, shallow and willfully-ignorant: looks have NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING. get out there and smile, socialize, and engage in the humor that you enjoy.

A bit of advice: if someone dislikes you because of your looks - they're not worthwhile people. (similarly, if you're so into looks - you might be an asshole, too).

nope. I've seen obese bros with some hotties. it's all about personality and CONFIDENCE.

you're a handsome lad. now you have no more excuses. get out there and win the world.

Develop a good personality: erudite, funny, and confident, but easy going.

Learn to dress well.

Get a decent, or at least interesting, job and put together some money.

Get an/or stay fit. You might be stuck with ugly, but you don't have to be fat.

Take up some interesting hobbies (some of which are sporty).

Do all that and you'll be fine.

kill em all or join mafia nobody will like you but everybody will respect you

Wtf is this thread...

OP must look like a nigger