I'm on acid b/ros/ fuck with me

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/qLp4E
haxiomic.github.io/GPU-Fluid-Experiments/html5/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohGXFt7Ujw0
youtube.com/watch?v=JOV-DlxTiFU
youtu.be/5MXp6_K4Ptc
fccfreeradio.com/nsfw-9-7-16/
dailymotion.com/video/x3w5aeu_daft-punk-television-rules-the-nation-trippy_music
youtube.com/watch?v=59QBOO6m210
youtu.be/Ae_ePlWioy0
youtu.be/GgN6_crD1hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hai :3

Fuk u man

Your mom's birth control isn't acid, you idiot.

LOL hilarious

imgur.com/gallery/qLp4E

haxiomic.github.io/GPU-Fluid-Experiments/html5/

legit for hours

what would you think of a person who cannot think while you couldn't think?

chekd

fuck

dat quadrakill

I'm tripping help

how should i help you. i've had quite the dosages of acid myself, but what can i do to help

Damn niggers always poppin up places

I would go get a sandwich. Sandwiches help me not think.

enjouj

Fuck trip me

Had loads like this before a nigger stole my last phone

I took 609ug a week ago and it's changed my life forever.

600ug I mean*

>complete ego shattering out of body experience

seen this guy on acid youtube.com/watch?v=ohGXFt7Ujw0
was pretty crazy

quadding

i actually have nothing trippy in my likes, so heres this
>youtube.com/watch?v=JOV-DlxTiFU

around 300 ug was my highest dosage. not that much out of body but was ill

Turn up your screen brghtness, play this video full screen, put your face close, close your eyes, trip balls! youtu.be/5MXp6_K4Ptc

Try listening to this, the most psychedelic episode of Not Safe For Work so far. - fccfreeradio.com/nsfw-9-7-16/

i ave epiladeledyhs hhaldsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

what? are you alive? lol

Op here. I'm alive.
Fuck with me more plz

OI what the fuck are you doing in my thread!

everything is primordial in the end

at least that's what I concluded from my trip yesterday

rip

>Sweden

dailymotion.com/video/x3w5aeu_daft-punk-television-rules-the-nation-trippy_music

Sucks you came to that conclusion. It's wrong, so it was a wasted trip. Oh well, there's always next time!

y

who are you to tell? you don't know shit what I experienced

jesus

So you exist... What now?

Double dubs can confirm this is his thread now

youtube.com/watch?v=59QBOO6m210

Fuck

I AM NOT A ROBOT

black lives matter

Which 4:30

they're always there

is this the future?

YOU'RE NOT ON ACID TIM YOURE IN A COMA, WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP THEYRE GOING TO PULL THE PLUG

where do you go after you die

hHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

changed your life for better or worse?

Congratulations! you're all retarded

DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

do you see happy

or sad

Here, good luck

stupid bitch

Nice bro I am just coming down from eating an 8th of boomers

tell me, what do you see?

That fucking thing turns into a bus the. A dog bravo

Op don't look

All hail the Hypnotoad

It's always something I've been willing to try, any tips for my first time?

youtu.be/Ae_ePlWioy0

Which time zone?

Seriously bro. What the literal fuck is that?

This actually kept me sane after taking an eighth of shrooms.
youtu.be/GgN6_crD1hY

How do you know that this reality is not a dream?

LSA or LSD i always feel on acid trips like everything becomes everything

On acid, I always feel like I'm always feeling. Like the first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club and all my friends are trying to kill me because the universe needs my existence to end.

lel