Ive never been afraid of death, being one of those kids who bragged about how they are not afraid of dying

Ive never been afraid of death, being one of those kids who bragged about how they are not afraid of dying.

But lately ive been getting surreal dreams which made me feel as if I was dying in my sleep. It is hard to describe the feeling of hopelessness and the slow but sure darkness devouring my consciousness.

Now all of a sudden , in my late twenties, the fear of death is creeping on me. Im not edgy anymore.

I don't believe in the afterlife or any gods, which makes it feel even more horrifying.

Im scared.

m8 going through the same thing early 20s :|

fuck you i went through that shit when i was 5.
The whole human race needs to work out immortality and the stars real quick, the idea we're meant to sit here and scratch each other's eyes out forever while a tiny minority eat all the cake is insane.

meant early 30s m8. kind of wish early 20s though. starting to feel old :(

Happening to me as well, been happening for about a year. At first I shit myself at the thought of dying, but for the past few months ice been suicidal so just lie back and hope this time I don't wake up. I always do though

Dying in sleep is best way to go. All others fucking suck since u can be aware it's happening.

Are you guys afraid of death, or dying? I've never really been scared of death itself, as I believe we won't even know when we have died (everything will just be over in a moment). But the actual dying part gets me, fuck dying slow and painfully.

>See

I couldn't agree more, the likelihood is practically 0 though so I'm thinking of exit bag or nembutol overdose if I can acquire it

He said he's dreaming so doesn't need help getting to sleep user

I'm in my 20's too.
My whole life was full of sexual, verbal and physical abuse.
I've been diagnosed with bipolar 2, major depressive disorder and social anxiety disorder.
I've tried so many pills and hobbies.

user, I'm not afraid of death anymore as I see it as an escape from my tormenting life.
I tried to kill myself 2 times but I ended up in the hospital like the pussy I am :(

I don't fear death, heck, I'd rather be tormented in ''hell'' than living this life.This is hell on earth

so you have to decide if you want control over how and when you die. then you figure out if you want a very quick method like having a bullet go through the brainstem, or if you want to get really high and fade out of consciousness. With a bullet to the right spot in the head it will literally be lights out before you even hear or feel anything.

My guess is knowing that you're going to die in a moment is the worst of it all

go and talk with people in a nursing home. a lot of them are scared shitless of dying.

That says The bibble

Im more afraid of dying in my sleep/unconcious than being aware.

I don't have access to a gun, I've seen horror stories of people fucking it up though and ending up a paralysed disfigured mess. If there's any possible way to fuck something up I would

yeah im pretty sure that book knows jack shit about how it actually is to die. it's full of flying and invisible creatures and shit. how can I take that seriously?

You wouldn't be able to fuck it up with a shotgun

Well it's not 100%, but if you know what you are doing and aim for the brainstem you're going to be dead.

One of the perks of being a Nihilist is I don't really care about my death.

You should try it sometime.

same thing. Mid 30's here.

I used to have a friend years ago who would have panic attacks about dying.
I felt bad because there was nothing I could do to help at any given time except be there.
Being afraid of death has never made sense to me - how can you be afraid of the inevitable?
Is it because it's out of your control? Seems the cause of deeper issues concerning you..

It's gotten progressively worse for me as I get older. It's nice to know I am not the only one as I am around your age.

>You wouldn't be able to fuck it up with a shotgun

Someone post that webm of a retard who survived after blowing his own face with a shotgun on suicide attempt.

Psilocybin Mushrooms have been proven to reduce anxieties especially those related to death. Trip twice in a month or so and then reflect on how you're feeling.

I went through a really depressed period of my life (aged 16-18) and found some Magic Mushrooms. Ate 18g in the space of 4 months and my life is great. I'd say my anxiety levels are down to what "normal" should feel like. Although I didn't go through an existential crisis Mushrooms are great for them.

I'm 21 now, haven't touched Mushrooms in years and I'm the happiest I've been. Granted, I'm sexually frustrated as fuck due to no gf kissless virgin but besides that I'm comfortable with everything around me/all my goings on.

yeah but that's all the more reason to try and enjoy your time here. Once you're gone you won't know anything about it anyway

Man you kids should have waited until 20s to start experimenting with drugs. That's the time to start fucking up your life.

>Being afraid of death has never made sense to me - how can you be afraid of the inevitable?

That is the exact mindset I had when I was in my teens.

i have this since i was transitioning to highschool.
when highschool is over is just a matter of studying more and getting a family perhaps. from there is the constant of the family term and retiring.

to be short, i have been experiencing these 'oh shit, i am really going to die someday and sooner than later''. just recently all of this got amplified after i saw no country for old men.

and if that wasnt all if there is like an afterlife the entire shit is going down in millions of years.

so there is that. the worst unfathomable horror i experience about 3 times a week.

So somehow inevitable = can't be scary?

Yes. It's the one thing that unites us all. If that isn't beautiful get out of my face