Trap thread

Trap thread
Hottest trap edition.

NOT SAME OP

Was having a conversation with op from that oc webm thread and wanted to continue...im guy that lived near by

it time to bluetext OP

post then?

hello drake

What the fucks up with ur pussy lips? Yuck. Would not fuck that gross ass pussy

Bumping drake's thirsty retarded brother's thread to get OP to post again.

Saved some webms of his cause they were amazing...will post them gradually (unless the user himself tells me not to)

Sup, are you op from before?

holy shit diamonds

Jesus fuck post more I beg you

idk how u queers shave your ass jungles but ive tried and its impossible

FUCK OFF FAGOP, KILL YOURSELF GAYLOR

he uses hair removal cream

Hey user, if you found out you live within walking distance to the hottest user on Cred Forums and they were posting that they needed dick, you would be like me as well

Yes i know im being thirsty, but even if i wasnt, this is still the most interesting thing to happen to me on this site for the past few years.

And it would still be nice to meet someone through Cred Forums finally even just to hang out

I know
Here
Its not gay because the penis is feminine...^_-

damn

he said it was natural in the other thread

Somebody post some fapworthy traps.

this is a nice asshole

>posts the shitty quality one.
homie you were in the thread

Sorry forgot that one was the bad one

You are so sweet :)

is this the guy who censored his face with smiley faces in paint?

you know what to do, make this thread great again

yup. been fapping to his pics for a while then suddenly hes dropping the hottest gifs ive ever seen

Yeah

I was browsing your thread before and I just gotta say, nobody has made me this hard since I can remember. I don't consider myself gay, but you've made me start to question if I'm bi.
Please keep em coming. You're perfect :3

Thread died right after i asked but since hs was brought up, which one did you go to? I know i didnt want to say last thread but fuck it, i went to hillsdale high

wtf post more you fag

holy shit nice, i thought he would never come back. *.* boipucci-goddess for president!

ohh nice I go to gunn...

Scuse me, I'm the fag that gave the first webm suggestion, pls repost or do that webm. I missed out on the thread after you (or some other fag) posted that screencap from his cellphone.

Dump them last webms bruh.

no

Fuck off.

Why are you so mf slow? POST SOMETHING YOU BEAUTIFUL FAGGOT.

Holy shit, can someone dump the webms from the last thread?

Cool, if you told me you also went to the same hs i think i wouldve dropped what little spaghetti i had left in my pocket...

Do you use discord?

They're all posted i believe

cute boys and traps come here!
tinychat / lewdfapchat

Ah, ok
This trap needs to make more tho. I think I am turning gau

hes got a ton of pics

bump

What are the best tumblrs??

damn those balls are saggy

Kik makemegape420 chubby faggot likes doms

Its probably hot in that room. here they are small and round.

why the fuck did he leave? not enough attention or what?

Hey user, are you actually willing to meet up sometime?

Dont wanna keep pushing this and make myself look desperate (even though as a virgin i cant help it)

Doesnt have to be for sex, though that would be nice...could just be a movie or something fun

i like traps and butts. add my skype omegle.guy96

>Cred Forums actually helping someone LOSE theyre virginity

what is happening

bamp, anyone in there?

There are a couple, yeah

dont give up user he seemed into it he probably fell asleep. Imagine what it would be like unleashing the most cum you ever have in your life balls deep in the tight little ass. id commit murder to feel it and you live nextdoor to the fucker.

You're probably right (its 5am here)

Holy crap im still dumbfounded at how lucky i may be...with my low self esteem from being overweight as a child (thankfully no more) and getting turned down by my 1st crush because of it, i honestly expected to die a sad wizard...but this is my chance and im definitely not gonna give up so easy

Go for it user, gookfag here, can't even into the states :/

fuck you fat loser youre not hot enough for hi

Im fuckin jelous of you user. just look how tight and milky he his gd tight as a vice twitching and gripping on your cock theres probably nothing like it in the world. if it happens you record a video of fucking everything