more?

Dat cute little belly

Current gf. She disgusts me

and this faggot just had to ruin a perfectly good thread

nice job asshat

yeah, super gross, post more.

OC

>flat box whitewoman ass

you missed the point of the thread dude, thats just a fat girls ass. not a fat ass

No, it is only the angle.

Moar !

Got any more?

Sorry, OP... butt

love to see video of this.

Ehh..i appreciate she can wear a thong right at least..if she toned up a little she would be very fuckable id still fuck tho

MODS MODS. POSTING PRIVATE PHOTOS IS ILLEGAL

my gf

local town bike

same same

same same same same

same same same same same

my wife

Ex slut

Bikes can be extremely fun, as long as you don't wind up with some dirty stuff they may of contracted.

would destroy over and over
for being so chubby shes cute
nomnom
wonderful
nice score
nice
nicer

Nice

Fucking my gf from behind

Anyone like?

I find any ass 2X as fuckable in a thong...perfect example

Cock about half way in

...balls deep in this one

Moar

Requests?

I agree. I'd still rail her, fat ass or not but if she had normal panties on or something I would be second guessing alot. Depends how desparate I guess I felt.

how about this one?

If face isnt full out butter, sure.Ass is a bit flat but im white. Not like im not used to it by now.

Also no penis id hope. Never know ive seen some shit when I stay awake for over 3 days

The thick thongs have always confused me.
Guess i see it more as regular panties with a weggie than a thong.
Might just be me thought

no, here's the front

Yeah sure. Seems probably a bit old for my taste but im not overly picky.

lol what would be too old?
She does like a lot of things.

Really nowadays I don't notice age unless someone is like clearly a child. Id have to say over 45 is pushing it bigtime though unless they are a full out cougar/milf

38yr old milf

And even from just bottom face I would have no problem whatsoever taking a ride on the slip n slide. Many times over

thank you, glad you like

No sir, thank you for sharing.

R8 for moar

well I love sharing her

Gf

That rare combo

IG Jennpecheverri.-

Good stuff. Hope she enjoys it as well.
I feel hungry now. in a good way.
And I love my asian women. Ass is full out pow but something about that face I dunno. Still very bangable though.

Moar. Please. The books are giving me a boner

GF riding me

these are men...

Wish I had pics to share. Fuckbuddy I have atm is decent ass for a white chick. tits are firm and wonderful. Face is a bit sad thoughand i mean she looks sad all the time lol, not fugly. Still I got no reason to complain. Id give her a solid 6.5 - 7.5 if she did herself up and all that.

I thought I heard someone say that but im on a 3 day bender and I havent slept so sorry bout that. Heres some flat assed Asian cosplayers then

You look identical to my ex. Mole or spot on your butt and all. Strange world isnt it heh.

Very nice booty
Clearly great ass as well

gf

Dat armpit

Gonna post another anyways hope there's interest

Go on

a cutie with a bass

noice

Thats a nice shape. Im interested

Theres always interest. And your other pic was delicious as well. All this ass though is gonna make me hit up my "friend" i'll see if I can hold up a little, it's early but shit... just means she gets some extra cuddles or something.
All great as well.

Another

should she take those pants off?

holy shit you got some more?

Anyone saving?

that looks amazingly nice and at the same time horribly dry. lube that whore up

yes

is that a chink way of saying no?

xhamster.com/movies/6583303/wife_dressing_hidden_cam_high_resolution.html

No.sorry forgot to include the image. This is a redditor on gw.

Face or whatever was her plan would be buried in that ass for a very long time.

Rate plz?

Would fuck hard over and over/10

Face would help a little more but I like the body alot.

fuuuuuuuuckkkkkk..i would so try to knock her up

10/10 ass

Damnit. Too much delicious booty in this thread. Keep up the good work gentlemen. I'm off to do some plundering at a friends house.

Thats bluewat

oh great, another obesity thread

ITT: Whales & their fat asses.

>i enjoy only flat, boyish asses
To each their own. You dont see me venturing to your trap threads to insult your fetishes, do you?

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

two choices:
1: you like this and appriceate this thread
2: you dont and get the fuck off this thread

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

why op?
she has a big nice ass

Haha wtf dude? Let me just hit back right here

> My name is John, and I hate every single one of you
the worst thing you can do it fire shots at people you don't know AND didn't do shit to you. It pretty much proofs your immaturity.

>All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures

How can you know anyone of us is Fat or retarded?

>have any of you ever gotten any pussy?

Holy fuck i don't even know where to start... if you have a gf that jacks you off 3 times a day thats fine for you. But tbh most guys that have a gf still fap and thats fine. If you don't agree, again, don't insult us since we didn't fap on your bed or did anything against you

> This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook

what? did i read right here? Fap on Facebook or on postyourownturd.com idc about the fetishes of anyone. And you shouldn't either

>Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot

Im not being a stranger to you... we could play with open cards if you'd want to. But after all this is Cred Forums amd hell i don't want to get swated wich doesn't has to do with being a pussy

>I’m pretty much perfect

Don't go down this road man. Noone is perfect as you hopefully know. And if you think YOU'RE perfect you wont set any effort into improve yourself. On top of this, noone likes people with a self esteem this fucking huge

>captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team

thats god for you my man. you did it and i think everyone in your sportsteams appricheates this. Me personally, im not a sports guy, i also don't want my people around me to like me for having huge muscles or shit like that. I have my qualitys, you do. And so does prettymuch anyone here.

>What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”?

Oh boy... I dont like hentai, and nore do you. But even if you would, would i hate you for this? No. Should i? No. W8 4 part 2

Oh, it is the "You guys are lame for being attracted to something I am not" guy. Keep being you, faggot.

I would fuck this milf so fucking hard. Doggy with this bitch must be amazing.

More?

congrats newfag, you started an argument with a copypasta

fat ass and wide hips

allright...

Should you hate anyone then that isn't like you? ALSOLUTELY FUCKING NO.

If you hate anyone on Cred Forums why are you even here then?

>I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash)

wow, some more insights into your awesome life show off that you're the best to anyone else since you made everyone hate you in this thread allready.

>You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves

Yes. We are the fags and you're the one that knows it all. If youre So Perfect than why aren't you running for president. I heard its no problem doing this being Angry, salty, spraytanned or ignorrant to anyone that isn't like you.

>Thanks for listening.

I was reading

>Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

your... your bitch? Either you change your girls mor often than your undies or she's pretty repressed in your relationship, wich both aren't the greatest ways to handle girls.

Ha, fuck me right in my unwidend ass... at least i tried

dumping gifs,this thread is lacking gifs

she loves to fuck

do I keep dumping?

What the hell? Does she have a snout?

no

diamond/10

got sauce or name?

>got sauce or name?
No sorry

Fuck. That is nice.