>most of you

wat

do you rub your dick with it ?

That looks like marijuana wax....

Not gay. Sorry

I haven't tried it. I keep looking but no one has it in my area. :,c

Those trips tho

That pics offline. Its wax u dumbass. This is bait

Im a meth head, sorry. I used to be a junkie, heroin almost every day for about a year but then I found speed. Between coke and meth and some occasional MDMA (don't even start with the semantics, please) or crack (again, semantics), I have never gone back to heroin or pills.

>pic related

What country/state/province u live?
Give me tips on finding a hookup

What the fuck is that a pic of?? That black tar herion goof

Yeah meth is a great replacement...

I know, that's why I included the picture. I've been doing meth for the better part of 21 years. At least I still own a nice house, pay my bills, support myself, own vehicles and haven't pawned shit off or sucked dick for it.

If I fall far enough from where I am.now, considering how long I've done it, I will be surprised. And probably suck dick for it, if I fall that far.

I know it's not commonplace, but meth actually makes me motivated and feel like I want to get things done. Im lazy when I'm sober, and it has helped me hold a job in all honestly. Maybe its because I don't stay high all day. I do some prior to work with my coffee, and once midway through the work day. Once I get home, I generally don't do it. Every so often (mostly weekends) I will use some other form of speed.

Also, my favored way of taking meth is to place a dose of the drug into a plastic pill capsule and swallow it. I don't short or smoke, sue to dangers of a perforated septum and/or degradation of tooth enamel.

Look Ive done a lot of meth. When I first did it I was up all night on coke and was giving a bump of sum pink meth and I traded all my coke for it hahahaha- It got me off coke so I get that but just cause you eat it don't mean that it will keep side effects away. Its a devil of a drug- fn evil, I have had some of the best nights of sex on meth

I have been doing meth for 21 years. I am fully aware of all negative effects and risks involved.

Sex is pretty fantastic on it, though. Assuming you have a few hours to go at it.

Its not the meth going threw your mouth that causes tooth problems, its the drug,, in other words eating it does internal damage that includes your teeth

been doing it for 6 years now, it doesnt look shit like your pic tho... looks like this

Look Im not questioning your experience with meth. I did it 23 years ago. I don't do it anymore just because I started to get wiggy on it, paranoid and shit at times or just mean and stabby(wanting to kill someone) But you should know its affected your head if you have been doing it for 21 years

I don't know. I have been doing this for two decades and my teeth aren't falling out of my head. They're a bit discolored but I also smoke a pack a day and drink a lot of coffee.

Im pretty sure if the meth was going to rot my teeth out, it would have done so by now.

It looks like some google pic?? Faggot take a pic of your shit with timestamp nigger

How the hell do you go from hardcore depressants to hardcore stimulants?

Direkt aus der Schweiz

Yeah after 20 years for sure. I don't have the best teeth that's for sure but For all the years I been doin different hard drugs Im lucky too

thats a lot of work for a lazy sumbitch like me.. maybe i will, maybe i wont

this faggot lier

Yeah don't hurt yourself

>Im a meth head
>I used to be a junkie

pick one faggot

14 or 15 sometimes 30 times a week for the past 9 years. It's fairly "addictive" as they say but I am tall and skinny so it doesn't take much to fuck me up and my dosings haven't gone up in the past 6 years it's come down from 50 times a week. It keeps me sane. Nothin' like some good opiates. I snort addies on the days it hits too hard or if I'm bored.

just hold on i will i guess

but isn't there a "come down" when you feel drained off all energy, and become depressed and paranoid?

i've heard the brain always seeks balance. any dopamine high you get is gonna eventually turn into a dopamine low.

I never liked heroin but I was severely depressed and felt detached when I started it. It made those feelings worse when I wasn't high, and just made me feel like I wasn't part of reality while I was. Stimulants let me enjoy reality and make me happier.

I had schizophrenia as a child so that's still a thing, and I was diagnosed with ADD as a teenager but was never medicated for it.

The only problem, neurologically speaking, that has developed after I started using meth is narcolepsy on the weekends (I only use meth on weekdays, and occasionally some other stimulants on some weekends).

that shit looks like dab to me..

Well I take a mild dose in the mornings with coffee, and a stronger dose around midday after lunch. I never get twacked or anything from meth. I do from coke when I do it occasionally but I couldn't imagine feeling like that every day.

Never even seen black tar in person. I'm from MA and it's all white China. In the past couple years it's gone from good brown/tan vinegar smelling run of the mill heroin. To white, sweet, fentanyl laced shit that one bump gets you nodding/puking. Shits fire, but a lot of my friends are dead. Glad I never moved to the spike. As soon as snorting a full gram in two lines did nothing for me anymore. I started the methadone clinic.

Junkie is exclusive to heroin, nigger

you happy now?

I used to do heroin, hence
>I used to be a junkie

Now I do mild amount of meth every week day, hence
>I am a meth head.

I haven't had a lot of interaction with other meth users. I don't know any personally, and I make it an effort to buy as much as I can at a time so I don't have to interact with my dealer except maybe once a month.

Im not really sure how meth heads are aside form me, but if it's anything like what I experience, meth gets the media treatment that Reefer Madness tried to do to marijuana back in the day. I have never picked at imaginary bugs or hallucinated or anything like that. Maybe Im only doing enough that it helps with my ADD and evens me out. I don't really know.

I make it an effort not to hang around with or associate myself with drug users in my personal life unless I absolutely have to.

>heroin
Like 15 years I guess. Not black tar but whatevs

Planning on buying some today. Yours is yellow? The stuff in Texas is genuinely black and looks like tar

You guys got any more OC? I'm teaching an EMS class about dealing with opiate overdoses. This would be really helpful to new EMT's

Shit guys, he is going to use your exif data to get your locations and report these images to the police.

Serious question to these guys and any other heroin users - are you happy? I never see heroin addicts enter a thread shit-talking their own habit... they're always casual and nonchalant about it so I'm curious as to how you feel about your own addiction.

How do you guys even use these drugs so casually. I used speed some time but I felt horrible for several days after (the party). How do you go to your work on mondays after sniffing your brains out in the weekend.

Also anyone ever got a 'traumatizing event' (that's what the local drug information center told me it was called.) I had taken a shit load of speed and booze and had some sort of black out. Not knock out, but according to friends I've been acting like an ass to them that evening. Also at home I trashed my own garden in rage and appearently destroyed my phone.

After that I felt like shit for TWO FUCKING WEEKS. Anxious all the time, scared of any sound, depressed, physically ill etc.

Only good thing out of that experience is that I never toughed hard drugs again

Sorry, I'm not a faggot

im not happy in the least bit... I am happier when i do opiates tho... been wanting to kill myself for years, everytime i startt getting depressed i do a fat shot and feel a little better... but no not happy

No, dummy. I want to use it to train EMT's

if you are that bored to sift through omegle for pedos to report or something

dopeheadshave enough problems as is

i guess i can take one more for you... what do u want?

>not even happy

wow cool drug let's keep destroying my body, soul and bank account

It's no longer an addiction as much as it is part of my daily routine. You get up every morning, you eat your breakfast and take your pills. You buzz about your day and get what you need to get done, you have your 3rd cup of coffee and make to noon and then after lunch you you anxiously wait for your day to end. I have a needle of heroin, instead of that 3rd cup of coffee I snort an addy and drop a dose of heroin. We do what we need to do to get through the day. I'm not depressed, it just feels good. It feels very good. That being said it does instill its attachments. I am indeed a different person without drugs.

>literally a surgeon at a pretty high regarded hospital

dem trips doe

the only accurate thing you said is bank account... mine is nonexistent... it not like im proud or anything, its just something i do to make myself happy for a while

Anything really would be helpful, your rig, track marks, the actual heroine in whatever form you have it in

about a year. My first five months with heroin were really awful because I was living in the wrong place and spending way too much money on it, binging and indulging myself. I've eased off but I'm steadily erasing the life I used to have... my friends have lost interest in hanging out with me because I'm using so hard they can't handle me in the incoherent state that I get into.

That's because those drugs fuck around with critical neurotransmitters in your body.
Wtf did you think was gonna happen?

How long have you been using drugs?
How long have you been a surgeon?
How many patients have you lost?
Was it because of the drugs?

Everyday I eat it

I'm suffering from a really strong weed addiction, to the point where I can't function and idk if I will ever have a career like yours. I steal almost every day to smoke weed and it kills me inside and the weed just almost barely makes me feel okay enough to power up my xbox and white knuckle my hatred of being alive until it wears off.

Judging from how weed affects me, compared to how heroin affects you... Would you (or anyone here) say I have more mental illness issues (anxiety depression trauma etc) than drug related?

I am sincerely baffled at how my life has been a trainwreck since I started smoking weed and I'm currently responding to a heroin-addicted surgeon.

Thanks m8.
>I feel it's my duty to say drugs are bad, m'kay?, so don't do drugs.

ewwww

ive snorted it once but stick to percs.

if my problem can help someone im all for it lol

about 10 years
December 3rd marks my 17th year.
No they were almost hopeless cases to begin with. Heart transplants (I have had probably 200 successful ones and 2 bad ones) on people with multiple organs failing besides their heart and their bodies simply could not handle it.
2 of them were gunshot victims with brain trauma from said gunshots that already had a minimal survival rate.
One man died on the table before I could open him up completely from a stroke
and the other one was actually a prenatal surgery on a mother who bled out, the baby was fine the mother unfortunately was unable to be saved due to complications and also... bleeding out... terrible day that one sits with me still.

And one other from an open heart surgery where I nicked an artery I was 3 years into my practice when this happened, the patient was severely obese and a storm knocked out the power mid surgery. It was still at my hand I suppose.

They weren't from the drugs those patients were almost predestined to die.

>Junkie is exclusive to heroin, nigger

only addicts think there is some kind of exclusive label. if you are addicted to meth or any other narcotic, you are a junkie.

it doesnt look very sanitary how come blood infections arent more common among drug addicts?

I plan to use it to train new EMTs on what to watch out for when responding to opiate OD calls.
As you know, I'm sure we can reverse ODs with Narcan.

200-2 for heart surgery... thats almost unbelievable

They are
It's called Hep C HIV and blood infections

You don't want this career. I got into it for the money, which means I have to perform better than people who got in it just because they care. I have to do a far better job than them and they do very good work.
And no I don't insult/mock or degrade my patients behind their backs I've had many nurses and surgical assistants fired for making jokes in my O.R. and for general insults about patients to me around the hospital. and by numerous I mean I'm into the triple digits so far.

chipped for like a year, now about 6 months in to heavy use. still smoke tho. yes i know i have sloppy lines, i never have been meticulous about it. consider the needle from time to time as i hardly get high anymore, but the way i see it is once i switch my tolerance would adjust anyway and i would probably get track marks very easily since my skin is kind of sensitive. tar usually is cut with some nasty stuff that isnt good for your veins.

You can't redefine words just because your flyover state vocab has a limited amount of words.

my shit is actually very clean, its just all the fucking ash from the bottom of the spoon, i clean my spoon all the time and use a new rig every time so it may look unsanitary but its really just all the ash

different person? how so?

junkie was originally in reference to heroin addicts who would gather scrap to sell to a junkyard for their fix

junkies are called junkies cos they live in trash and collect trash (junk) to buy new drugs. if you do non of that, you are not a junkie.

I care less about my job. My diet worsens, my attitude isn't bad... but it's definitely not good. My outlook on life is far from optimistic. When I snort addy's I am focused and heightened in every sense. I hit a lower level when I drop a dose of heroin but it's not as low as hitting a low of just straight heroin. I hit the right level of efficiency.

aww you get offended when someone rightfully calls you a junkie because "b-b-but i do meth" ..still a drug junkie bud.

Eh. I had always been under the impression that junkies were heroin addicts specifically. I mean, heroin is called "junk" around here so it made sense to me anyway. I always thought the derogatory term for stimulant addicts was tweeker but if I'm wrong, then I guess I'm wrong.

I like to live under my own definitions, too. Especially when I can't accept reality.

I am actually very energetic and optimistic when i do opiates, unless i do a shit ton, then im itchy and sleepy. drugs effect everyone a little differently. All the stories you hear about people doing drugs and going ape shit crazy is because they already have a mental handicap or are already unstable before the drugs. I knew a girl that was super nice sober but a real mean cunt when she did opiates, makes no sense to me, should have been the other way around but like i said... everyone is effected differently

High functioning addicts are a thing. You see high functioning autists, sociopaths, etc etc. I used my insomnia to read all of the medical books and snort addy's to keep me going when I was ready to crash, then when my heart rate was too fast I'd snort another addy and then drop a dose of heroin and slowly lower my rate so I didn't die but also keep it raised enough to keep me going. Never tried to go more than 30 hours of no sleep though.

Is it possible to become a high functioning addict if you are just a shitty addict currently?