Just dropped close to $5k on a prebuilt pc and assorted shit, will I regret it?

Just dropped close to $5k on a prebuilt pc and assorted shit, will I regret it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pccasegear.com/products/36511/pccg-evolv-1080-gaming-system-anthracite-gray
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are its stats like? you might have gotten fucked mate

Yep, because you'll somehow fuck it up.
If you're too stupid to build your own PC, you're too stupid to properly use it.

timestamp faggot inbred molten piece of shit

pccasegear.com/products/36511/pccg-evolv-1080-gaming-system-anthracite-gray

This rig is not worth 3k much less 5k my nigga

Yea I thought as much but I'm really fucking lazy and didn't want to research, shop around and put it together. It's only Aus dollars if that makes a difference

5k FOR THIS???

are you retarded???

$3700 usd

I'll give you $6k for it.
Fijian dollars.

It's not a bad rig, as long as it comes correctly assembled it will be fine. I think personally you overspent about $700 but if you're happy go ahead

What's the assorted shit?

It works out to be about $500 cheaper to buy everything seperate and put it together, but if fuck that up I'm sure, plus it now has a warranty

Monitor was about 500, keyboard was 200, wifi adapter was 75, headset was 200, and shipping and fees the rest. 4600 total ish

Ice Poseidon is that you?

they raped you on the accessories.

yes

Not really, the stuff I bought I did look around, and the site I used was actually usually the cheapest option, on par with most others. I for sure payed out the nose for name brands but I'm fine with that

Isn't that a runescape streamer or something

75 for a wireless adapter ? Does it come with free coke and hookers ?

Gay

Then you are retarded. You never get name brand shit unless you want to be RAPED. the quality isn't any different and the price is often twice as high.

No but It think allows me to adapt wirelessly. Anyway I live in Aus so the more powerful anything to do with Internet the better chance I have of seeing an orange connection instead of red

But it looks cool

Yes

depends what you do with it
i built an pc with an i7 5960x last year
board can be temperamental GA-X99-SOC Champion , but all in all i'm happy with it

just need a new graphics card

so what did you have put in it?
and most important by who?

You paid 3K for that trash? What's it like getting fucked right in the ass?

holy fuck i could have built an i7 5960x and shipped it to you with some profit for that
get a refund
GET A REFUND NOW

holy fuck i know some of you aussies live out in the bush, but fuck do you live in the remote desert?

Actually faggot thats the cost of computer shit in Aus. Pc case gear is the cheapest in the country for parts and pre built compys

$3700 usd is $4937 aud...

I see where you're coming from but the adapter will rarely do much for your speed. You need a good modem and plan first up. Besides, using wireless tends to not be a good idea for a main rig. Cable that shit up. Far more stable, generally cheaper and faster.

Also ausfag here, those prices don't sound too bad. Considering how lazy you sound you coulda done worse I guess.