R-remember me ? ;_;

r-remember me ? ;_;

No.

Umm... Spore right? I think I remember you.

This member berry is rotten, can someone throw it away please

Oh the star wars knock off

You sicken me.

I'm so glad I didn't buy it.

No, I remember your big brother. You should have been more like him.

kek

Goddamn, that's bad.

Shoulda been moar transparent and honest Sean

What's it like being so alone?

Awesome game

To be fair, they have updated it since launch.

There's a whole load of improvements made, the game doesn't crash as much, combat is more engaging and your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post with I Love Hello Games and No Man's Sky is amazing

Awesome, I hate that bitch

even the fucking head of Sony said it was shit and overhyped

Sean BTFO

Oooh member when there weren't as many Mexicans

Not strictly true. The CEO said he understood why there was disappointment because Sean Murray implies many features would be available from launch. That's quite different.

He said Sean Murray had no PR staff helping him either. Protip, Sony: That's what you get when you let the hipster programmer talk about your game instead of people who are good at handling journalists.

Still a better game than Destiny

Is it?

not even close

That shitshow of a soulless FPS with insultingly expensive DLC for a few missions and colourful guns? Utterly generic design, horrible voice acting and coma-inducing story, with a fucking terrible PvP experience - 'unbalanced' doesn't come close to describing it

It's a disgraceful, safe, by-the-numbers AAA title, designed by committee. Even CoD is better than Destiny

I'll agree with you. Both are boring grind fests

No one let him, he decided it himself, and it's his game, he just use Sony PR service

Well he's paid the price for that decision, kek