Hello, /b. Do you know for sure if you would end up in Heaven if you died today or tomorrow...

Hello, /b. Do you know for sure if you would end up in Heaven if you died today or tomorrow? No one knows when they will breathe their last breath. You can know for sure by getting saved.

jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

Please take a look and get saved.

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Atheism/atheism.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0RT1DTpF_7w
youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." —Psalm 14:1

Atheism is a belief system that ardently denies the existence of God. God calls the atheist a FOOL! Many atheists spend much time and effort attempting to "disprove" that God exists. According to Romans Chapter 1, they know that He exists, but they want to control their own lives and not submit to the Lord. They are actually rather tragic figures, just like any other unsaved individual. It is hard to live out their atheism--if they did, they'd actually be considered crazy like O'Hair was.

The atheist's RELIGION (which is simply a system of beliefs based on a philosophy) of atheism is simply a way to try to block out and override the truth--the ol' ostrich-head-in-the-sand technique:

If you try to tell 'em the truth, they say "Shut up!"

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Atheism/atheism.htm

Straight up if I spend an eternity anywhere, even heaven, it'll feel like hell eventually.

heaven doesn't exists, like hell, reincarnation, and others bullshits. When you die, your brain stop, your conscience stop, then there is nothing. You don't even remember about universe existence.

"If God really existed, it would be necessary to abolish him." -- Mikhail Bakunin, _God and the State_

It's well known that Jesus sinned. He was purported to be a normal man who worked in a store selling furnutire, who would at times admire the form of women and so on. As a teenager he is supposed to have been rude on occasion. To say the person who had the posesed wail at him the hardest is sinless is a fault of logic - no human being when hurt by people out of their minds can act in a way that they would in other circumstances.

Proporting these fanciful stories drives christianity in the minds of young people into the ludicrous and unusual for people who live in the modern day world. The use of this drives true religion underground, out of reach for the everyday man.

Why do you take part in this?

How can you be sure?

Have you turned off, forever, already? No? Well perhaps then that perception ought to be one you not assume but rather inquire as to perhaps not being what they lead you to believe.

What are you, fucking gay?

Sorry nope bud
(I think you can stop being mad buddy)

Really OP what a crock of demented shit. How fucking old are you? Fucking bearded sky gods and heaven and similar infantile shit. Grow a pair, face reality, accept the fact of your future non-existence instead of deluding yourself during what precious little time you actually have here. And stop fucking whining on about it to Cred Forums at least, fucking boohoo.

It bothers me that the misinformation on the internet and in real life is supposed to be information... it's clearly so agenda driven that it's pretty disgusting.

God is real, heaven will be for you one day if you don't rape children at night pretty much. You get fucked with by posession on a daily basis. People aren't real, but are supposed to be and pretending is hell.

Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Yes i did, before to born, i have no memories, because i had no brain, no conscience. I didn't exist. There is nothing before and after life.
You will panic when you learn this, but when you will be dead, you will don't care, because you will never think anymore, no brain, nothing.

Heaven was created for to mask the fear of the humans, that's all.

Sorry mate.

And
Heaven can't exist because, thats mean you will "live" infinitely, and trust me no one want to live infinitely, like to be immortal, it would be a fucking of nightmare, very shitting.
Here is a fucking paradox of the definition of "heaven" typical humans thoughts.

Cool. Let's disect your comments for a second. What if in your creation, as a human being, you assemble something that plugs into a type of fungal network. You can call this impenetrabale thing a soul. This is part of your existence as a being where you are entitled to it basically as a guarentee, unless you upset the sky gods (for there are many sky gods) too much.

This soul entitlement means that on the second of your death, you teleport as a perspective from the pain or whatever into your mind and into another space. It's typical you aren't looking out of the eyes of a human being, but rather just experiencing a video from an external perspective. Many then realize it's not their first time being in this realm of finishing a life.

How can you know this is possible in a life? Drugs, in particular hallucinogens like Salvia and LSD in large quantities will dissacociate your soul from your body and you will be able to live external to the guy you look at in the mirror every morning.

Your brain in the top of your head is the memories you have in your life and these do follow your soul but more as general ideas than as the experiences so heavily associated with your personality.

Does that make sense?

People have been brainwashed by the dihacotomy of information of clearly made up or supposed to be real for millenia... it's just that in the modern era with your computer supposed to be honest it's easy to become awash with bullshit and believe the information you are given as a small gear in the big system is genuine and without agenda.

There's clearly agenda in the information you are given by media when it's all about Trump vs Clinton and they're telling you one of them is the cool guy. It's something you're supposed to read in too.

Checked, very shitting

au contraire, you silly brainwashed cunt.

Do you want it to end, RIGHT NOW?

NO???

do you think that would ever change?

Dmt, brother, dmt

The thing you call "soul" is nothing else than your conscience, and your conscience can't be if your brain is dead.

Your assumption that a big pink squishy is what you are is a bit silly to me.

The body needs to be able to perform sky technology to survive against infection in the womb in it's amniotic sac... so making a little box for viewpoint guy is preeeetty easy man, trust me. You lock yourself in a wormhole and you look out eyes in the "real" world.

To believe that the big pink squishy is all of you forever, just like the men in the coats said, is a bit of a childish endeavour of trust in a disingenuous world.

kindly advice about being nice to people. Okay, maybe more of a threat than a lesson. In Matthew 5:22 he says "but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire". That's nice and all, but Jesus condemned himself to Hell with that one, take a look.

In Matthew 23:17 Jesus says "Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?"

Then in Matthew 23:19 Jesus is quoted as saying, "Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?"

If that's not bad enough, Jesus has the nerve to attack hypocrites in Matthew 23:23, 25, 27, and 29. Is that not a case of the pot calling the kettle black? This isn't the only hypocrisy that Jesus showed about calling people fools.

In Luke 11:40 Jesus says, "Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?

Then in Luke 24:25 Jesus states "O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken".

Come on Jesus, practice what you preach. This example could justify all the crooked and dirty preachers out there, couldn't it?

Unless you separate from your body and becoming an enlightened entity that can experience all of time and space without the depression you felt on earth then I don't want to live forever in your heaven

And please you are bellieving things that fucking retards wrote 5000 years ago, rewrite and rerewrite by jew, niggers, faggots, and white pussys

>In Luke 11:40 Jesus says, "Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

You're guessing felow, also being rude is not necessarily a sin

Reminder that God is not a Just or Good God. He will punish you eternally if you blaspheme the holy spirit without never giving you forgiveness:

>Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.
- Mark 3:28-29

I don't suggest that at all; you actually miss my point entirely.

The "bible" is made up. So's wikipedia. Everything is, and the reason for that is for you to be suspicious of what the intent behind what they reveal to you.

The "lab coats" aren't real human beings. When real human beings get involved with being lab coats, they find out this 2016 world is a fake thing that pretends like it's the only real thing ever.

You're reading the words of the book with an agenda, I have information sources you'd kill for.

I'm sticking to my guns here.

We are just a fucking human, a fucking animal. Not a superhero or a god, yes, when we hurt ourself, we blood, if we lose our eyes, we can't see anymore.
If we had a soul like you say, we could become what we want, because this is a fucking thing unfounded, like imagination (living by our brain).
Your conception of "soul" is just the result of thoughts made by the fucking brain who constitute your ephemeral life.

If you wanna follow JIZZUS and his Cunts (Apostles). Then by all means, do it. Truth be told, God doesn't give a fuck about me, or any of you. Why would the source of the universe give to shits about ants on some cosmic rock with gases around it?

Keep praying, retard. Pray that buildings will fix themselves, pray that everyone will be instantly saved. Fucking hell.

>The "bible" is made up.
No it is not 100% made up. It has some truths in it borrowed from Pagan religions which have true spirituality.

Even if you deny the existence of spirituality, it is still a fact that Christianity shares many similarities with Pagan religions.

Just look at the Egyptian commandments.

The Jews believed that Jesus was an occult Pagan teacher btw

dude, like, go trip sometime, you're so uptight that you're actually worrying me.

Do you GENUINELY believe in the information you get out of wikipedia? Like... the guy who found out for himself a lie, do you think he would want to or get to reveal that information to the world?

The life you are bound to is supposed to be futile and it's a system of teaching you lessons from old souls who guide the world so that the world you see behaves the way it does.

That's why old people go something like this. "I'm not sure about god but if you've ever heard about one thing thats real, it's posession"

The point is that the bible is a device to convey agenda. The people that are involved in that conveyence have their own agendas and sometimes the good information gets through, sometimes it doesn't.

I'm a believer in spirits but most people who say that are just telepathically listening to something else talk in their head... nothing wrong with that if its real, something wrong with that if it's demons going demons.

I personally would associate with true islam more heavily on account of their worshiping multiple prophets of god, not just one in a line of men who also happen to be related... but that's a story for another day from me, pal.

When i say when we hurt ourself, we blood, if we lose our eyes, we can't see anymore.
I mean if you lose your brain, then you die, then nothing, no soul bullshits

And what I'm telling you is just a fucking reflexion made by myself, since always.
I think about, life, universe and others bullshits fucking every seconds.
What you did you ? Just read a fucking books, you didn't challenge your about it just one time.
Because you are afraid about all of this was bullshit, you prefer blind yourself, like all sheeps of this planet, this is why the planet is fucking dying, why wars being.

And im a fucking french who don't speak english at all, its fucking difficult to share all my arguments and my thought, for explain why my vision is that.

Have you read your Bible? Saved is he who endures to the end. Heaven is the place where God lives. You're going to the new earth not heaven. Learn your scripture.

even one time*

God doesn't live in heaven bro... God's a man, who's typing into the computer because it's shitty at the moment.

why not tell us how to end in nothingness after death, christfag?

Challenging myself about reality is one thing but when I have memories from other lives that I've interacted with in this life... it's like, how to get that type of idea through to you but logically?

Don't believe IN the propoganda that's called media, please, please.

lake of fire is just volcano, pfft plus and you can't stay here forever, dumb christfaggot

There is no media talking about meaning of life, life, god and universe.
What the fuck you mean about them

your god is just some disgusting xeno.

Then you would like heaven

>God doesn't give a fuck about me, or any of you. Why would the source of the universe give to shits about ants on some cosmic rock with gases around it?
God do care, this shows how he love you

>pray that everyone will be instantly saved
People have free will to choose what they want

>
the pic shows that he who is wise can realize what laws are beneficial to society. That doesn't mean that this was copied.

>then there is nothing
>nothing
more like unknown.

Doesn't that make you suspicious that the powers that be want you misinformed and assuming that the narrative presented by the "don't masturbate or fuck for pleasure" ridiculous narritive one way, or "13 billion" the other way is the only thing? Seems to be the only god that exists, even here on the asshole of the internet, is the bullshit land god thing that's what the guy in the black cloak is saying. Whilst that's going on the guy in the white cloak is trying to sell you big pharma's medicines to make small jews bigger.

Do drugs bro, trip hard and you'll find out.

proofs?

no, more like nothing.
You can't be conscious of what there is after if your conscience, so you, doesn't exist anymore.

>That doesn't mean that this was copied.

Compare this Egyptian text:
>"Thine enemy the Serpent hath been given over to the fire. The Serpent-fiend Sebau hath fallen headlong, his forelegs are bound in chains

With this Book of Revelation text from the Bible:
>He seized the dragon--that old serpent, who is the devil, Satan--and bound him in chains for a thousand years.

>The point is that the bible is a device to convey agenda.
Yes, the gospel

>why not tell us how to end in nothingness after death
It's not possible

>proofs?
I just gave you text from the Bible that states that God/Jesus will not forgive anyone if they say anything negative about the Holy Spirit and that they will forever be damned to Hell for eternity with no forgiveness.

That is 100% proof from the Bible that God/Jesus says that

The lake of fire will be destroyed and Satan and his angels will cease to exist as the Book of revelation says.

Irony isn't it?

In Heaven you will get to watch sinners burn down below
youtube.com/watch?v=0RT1DTpF_7w

You fucking hippie, bible is the oldest media, wrote for format all the civilisation to a shitty society bridling all the freedoms that life gave to us.
And peoples continue to bellieve those bullshits, of god, heaven, souls despite all the paradox.

Nice jew religion

OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT CONTRADICTIONS:

>God and Darkness:
Exodus:20:21: And Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where
God was.

1 John:1:5: This then is the message which we have heard of him,
and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness
at all.

>God has an evil spirit?
1 Samuel:19:9: And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul

Matthew:7:17: Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18: A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit.

>God makes Serpents kill people
Numbers:21:5: And the people spake against God, and against
Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in
the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water;
and our soul loatheth this light bread.
6: And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they
bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Matthew:7:9: What man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread,
will he give him a stone?
10: Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11: If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your
children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven
give good things to them that ask him?

>Jesus rebukes the God of the Old Testament:
2 Kings:1:10: And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be
a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee
and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed
him and his fifty.

Luke:9:53: And they did not receive Jesus, because his face was as though
he would go to Jerusalem.
54: And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt
thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume
them, even as Elias did?
55: But Jesus turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what
manner of spirit ye are of.

see:
youtube.com/watch?v=JFI6m6Icav4

>bridling all the freedoms that life gave to us
There is no freedom in being bound by sin

>despite all the paradox
There is no paradox

>Hello, /b. Do you know for sure if you would end up in Heaven if you died today or tomorrow?

I know for sure that the statistical probability of an unseen alternate universe where our consciousness is transported on death is close to absolute zero. And even if I do, then I have no patience for any god that would willingly inflict suffering on those who would not follow it without the slightest empirical evidence for its existence, just as I have no patience for the idea of Thor, or Ra, or Ganesh either.

>Hearing God's voice:
Deuteronomy:5:24: And ye said, Behold, the LORD our God hath
showed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire

John:5:37: And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

>Moses makes the Israelites worship a Serpent whilst Book of Revelation warns of the false prophet making an "image of the beast" i.e. a serpent
Numbers:21:8: And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a
fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that
every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
9: And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it
came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld
the serpent of brass, he lived.

Revelation:13:14: And he deceiveth them that dwell on the earth
by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the
sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they
should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a
sword, and did live.
15: And he had power to cause that as many as would not worship
the image of the beast should be killed.
g

That's not true. Don't assume it will be like our lives here on Earth. You can't fathom what it will be like. If you were living in Heaven today you would never want to cease to exist.

Revelation 3:17

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

>Zeitgeist REFUTED & DEBUNKED!
I have done a massive load of religious research and I can tell you that Christianity does share similarities with Pagan religions.

In fact all religions share similarities:

>Ancient Iraq
God Enki tried to give humans secret knowledge against Enlil who didn't allow it

>Ancient Egypt
The Serpent Sebau Fiend is chained up and awaiting judgement day

>Christianity
Serpent Satan is chained up and awaiting judgement day as mentioned in book of revelation

>Islam
Humans worshipped the Jinn which are an Alien race that God created in the beginning of time

>Paganism
Humans worship lots of God-like Alien beings that have always existed since beginning of time (hence you can find them in all religions)

The Hindu Geneis/Islamic Jinn are the same entities.

>Ancient Greece
Prometheus tried to give humans secret knowledge of fire but was chained up by Zeus

>In Genesis of the Bible it mentions that Sons of God existed and mated with mortal human females similar to what Zeus did in Ancient Greece.

Try and refute these Bible contradictions
I know you will ignore them and not even bother because you cannot

Also: God of the Old Testament is a Dragon

>Exodus:19:18: And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke,
because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke
thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount
quaked greatly.
Deuteronomy:4:11: And ye came near and stood under the mountain;
and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with
darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.

Revelation:9:1: And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall
from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the
bottomless pit.
2: And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out
of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air
were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
g

>God has smoke come out of his nostrils
2 Samuel:22:9: There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his
mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

Quoting a non-factual book does not make your statement factual. But thanks for playing

How come Christians never refute my arguments about Bible contradictions? I have listed them here in this thread and am waiting for a response

Yes of course, we can't kill anyone or anything. But god create us and for survive we need to eat, for eat we need to kill.
But if we kill anything it's a sin, then what happen ? Go to hell ? ok. But you are still alive.
You can still do what you want, it's just a rule for formate the civilisations. There is nothing after life, that's fucking all.

Do you think animals believe to god ? Do you think they need to believe in something like that ? Do you think they dream about a heaven after them lifes ?

God, like you believe, can't exists, because it would be also the devil, life is unfair, we need to kill and kill and kill for survive.

And god can't be himself and the devil, right ?

It's not because you did a "sin", that you can't lives, and enjoying freedoms, on the contrary.
They would to fuck your life, promissing all that you could got in your life in prohibiting you for this one, after your life. But there is nothing after it, there has never been anything, and there will never be anything.

Stop drug mate, and start to think by yourself, reflexion is the only thing you can trust.

>God and Darkness:
In the first he is obviously talking about a thick dark cloud, in the second he is talking about God essence

>God has an evil spirit?
>And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul
God had cursed Saul, his wrath was upon him

>God makes Serpents kill people
They cursed, blasphemed God (spake against), they didn't just ask

>Jesus rebukes the God of the Old Testament:
Luke 9:56:
>For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.
Jesus was the lamb of God for the atonement of sins of humanity his job at that time was to save not judge

You still haven't answered me about the religious similarities
I take it you haven't actually researched all religions?

>I know for sure
You don't know for sure

>Hearing God's voice:
He had higher testimony than that of John; his works bore witness to all he had said. But the Divine word had no abiding-place in their hearts, as they refused to believe in Him whom the Father had sent, according to his ancient promises. The voice of God, accompanied by the power of the Holy Ghost, thus made effectual to the conversion of sinners, still proclaims that this is the beloved Son, in whom the Father is well pleased. But when the hearts of men are full of pride, ambition, and the love of the world, there is no room for the word of God to abide in them.

>Moses makes the Israelites worship a Serpent whilst Book of Revelation warns of the false prophet making an "image of the beast" i.e. a serpent
It doesn't say it's a serpent
>The Jews themselves say it was not the sight of the brazen serpent that cured; but in looking up to it, they looked up to God as the Lord that healed them. There was much gospel in this. Our Saviour declared, Joh 3:14,15, that as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so the Son of man must be lifted up, that whatsoever believeth in him, should not perish. Compare their disease and ours. Sin bites like a serpent, and stings like an adder. Compare the application of their remedy and ours. They looked and lived, and we, if we believe, shall not perish. It is by faith that we look unto Jesus, Heb 12:2. Whosoever looked, however desperate his case, or feeble his sight, or distant his place, was certainly and perfectly cured.
Also the image of the beast kill not heal.

>Humans worship lots of God-like Alien beings that have always existed since beginning of time (hence you can find them in all religions)
What if this actuality happened and this "aliens" are fallen angels?

Why would I want to be "in heaven" with a bunch of nosey, deluded idiots? Good thing no such place exists - for that reason alone.

>I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth
A meteor?? just because there is smoke doesn't mean it's the same thing

The ignoramuses never want to talk once they're exposed as deluded numb nuts.

You think of things astoundingly simply. Embarrassing

And with that Im off, goodnight all

?

The ignoramuses never want to talk once they're exposed as deluded numb nuts.