NEW MEME!!! NEW MEME!!!!

NEW MEME!!! NEW MEME!!!!

Let me intruduce, this is Cringe Christina.

you can post Cringe Christina whenever something cringes the shit out of you or you dont know wtf is going on. She's a perfect reaction pic for confusing situations.

LET'S MAKE THIS POPULAR Cred Forums. WE CAN DO THIS.

We have to create fake twitter accounts and spam it, lets make b how it used to be again

Stop saying cringe you fucking teenage newfaggots

stfu, cringe is common word, you must be the newfag because B has cringe threads all the time and this is a good pic to use in them

This is fucking retarded

Are you 12?

Yes it does have them all the time...now, you retard they weren't here 2 years ago or even a year ago you summerfuck. And yes it is a common words used by teenagers or people in their early 20s. What's amazing is you're so young and stupid you forget your vernacular gives you away. Faggot

this "new meme" is pretty cringey

Fuck your shit meme, friend.

Burn that crap and create a good one.
Til then, Sage.

Stfu, this meme has great potential. Stop crying and give it a fucking try at least you dumbass

It'll never happen, beta fag. It's not even a decent or interesting drawing, and doesn't connect with cringe memes at all. Tell him he's farking dreaming, cunt

If dubs, meme is kill

SAGE

Bump

Trips have spoken

early meme adopter here dropping fresh OC

This is the gayest shit ever. Kill yourself immediately

HAHAHAHAHAH. No.

Post and tell us of your sadness of not making an impact. Your tears will sustain us

Bro u should have used the new meme with that

template

Honestly, this is possibly one of the worst attempts I've ever seen at making a meme

autism

Still retarded

*Cringestina

Lol this is actually a good meme

LMAO GOOD JOB. LETS GET MORE OF THHESE ON TWITTER AND GET IT TREDNDING LETS GOOOOOO

Just wanted to downvote this before it 404s.

suck it nigguh

wtf

lets get these on twitter

wtf

wtf

kill yourself

Photoshopped

im shure He is 9

>photoshop

It is

34. been here since 09. b isnt what it used to b so lets finally do something about it and stop being so bitter. This meme csn catch on easily. We already have people creating their own content itt

>he doesn't know about inspect element

its inspect element you dumbass

I just took that screen cap dude, it even has a time stap on it. How do you expect me to shop it in like 10 seconds? Btw im uploading from ipad, you can tell from image.jpg so i cant even shop it

It's not photoshop you retard, he used inspect element

NO let this be a meme
OI what the fuck are you doing in my thread!

Whats that, a tool that shows every comment with a sou? Useless or just for baiting

kys

Lmaooo

hilarious