Okay Cred Forums I need your help please

Okay Cred Forums I need your help please

The tits are mine and I will do a timestamp of my pussy if you help me

My boyfriend and I argued and while we were in the argument he stormed out

I didn't hear from him for a couple days and when he eventually came back he said he had slept with someone else

He says we were broken up

I don't think we are
Who is right?

you're right, dont get back together. pics?

yimestamp or gtfo

u are not broken up with him...fight

tits or gtfo

Fuck off I'll do it in a second

your hot af

Okay thanks Cred Forums
I did promise a timestamp even if you guys are fucking useless

Do it now you fucking whore

Titssss or bustttt

Done

love you

Nice pussy now finger it

You weren't broken up, he just cheated.

i would say your are right, he's a douche, find someone new!

Nice pussy your boyfriend is an Idiot

You're welcome

Idk something seems fishy here...

Now just move the timestamp up and take a picture of it with your tits

You're both wrong. He's wrong for cheating and then coming back. You're wrong for letting him back. Go fuck some other guys.

Why would he cheat when you are fine as hell

Unless you both agreed you were broken up its just cheating. He can't decide it's over then come back once he got sex. Especially without telling you. You easily could fuck many men compared to how many women he could get. Dump him and enjoy your single life and find a more mature dude that's more settled down if you want something long lasting. He slept with someone to intentionally cause harm.

You jut got pussy and tita and your complaining

Newfag

Let's see that ass bent over

Wow.

But yeah, break up with that douche. You can find better.

just leave that dork. with that body and some confidence you can get a better guy.

He's wrong, by the way. Throwing a hissy fit and rage quitting for a few days isn't the same as breaking up. Real men don't run away, they deal with their relationship shit up front. You're hot as fuck. Dump this loser before he gives you the hero.

You realise if he's hooking up with someone that quickly he probably was looking for an excuse to get out if the relationship, right?

2nd this

/thread

this is fake af

Op is real :O

You're right but now you are broken up by him doing that. Move on, do you have no self esteem?

He says you were broken up, you must still be broken up. Or does he make all the decisions on his own?

Either way, cheaters must go

OP, even if you were broken up, if him sleeping with someone else leaves a bad taste in your mouth just end it. If you don't like what he did, don't cop it and just do what's best for you.

Also spread that pussy

This. Go find a real man.

*herp

Uhhhhh...

OP HERE

I guess now that I'm single you can add me on snapchat, the photo is me so you can decide if I'm worth or not

This is painstakingly fake...

all these neckbearded whiteknights lol
so much cringe in here m8

What was the argument about?

Why the hell would he fuck someone else? You are hot as fuck

/thread

Plz show feet. BTW an argument shouldn't be misconstrued as a breakup, sounds like ur idiot BF just wanted an excuse to fuck someone else.

Post that addy gurl

>"fuck off"
>"you guys are useless"

Hot or not, I think it is pretty clear why he fucked someone else and dumped your ass.

Nope

Hey OP....let's bang

No, I'm claiming something is up... things are going "too smoothly" if you know what I mean. I don't believe this person posting is the same person in the pictures.

Do you just believe everything you see on the internet without the slightest bit of skepticism?

Kek

Those 3 pictures are of 3 different women

This. Now more tit pics.

fake and gay.

I could dig it.

Second these guys. Unless otherwise he is 100% the greatest guy you've ever met and is just having a hard time with other shit leave his ass. If he thinks he can or should make these decisions on his own he can fuck himself.

Couldn't even recommend talking it over with him tbh. Sounds like a mad dirtbag.

fake

Big surprise

The lack of timestamps in this thread is disturbing

You haven't broken up, he cheated on you. I think you should break up though, zero tolerance for cheating

>believing that anyone on Cred Forums believes anything is real

Damn bro I got dooped

I'd be your bf

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

tbf the people she replied to were major league assholes.

>>ITT: Newfags who don't know how to reverse image search, fapping to some neck beards weird fantasy

What about this ;-;

I have to say both wrong and right. Once he decided to leave you, you are officially "Broken up" it would be the same way if you had left him. However, I do believe that this man is correct: Leave him. He has no self-control, a poor temper, and in all honesty, you could do better for yourself. After all, a real man (or a real woman) is faithful to their partner and will stick it out until they think there are real issues they cannot get past...Unless they are in an open relationship, but that is a trust exercise in and of itself.

He's using your argument as an excuse to do what he wanted to do. You don't "break up" and fuck someone else in a matter of hours unless that opportunity is already there and you wanted to. You should know this, femanon. The issue is whether you can get past him cheating on you, which is what he did. With that body, honestly, tell him to fuck off. You have an incredible bod! If you're even half cute you could get nearly any guy you want.

You're welcome. Moar pics?

No i actually am a girl haha (I'm OP)

This was just a plan to get people to add my snapchat

AyeshiaaMaee

"Who's right?"
You gotta give us some info you know
In any case, dump the faggot, a man woulda have kept it in his pants for his woman no matter what.

That was the only photo of mine that was real lol (OP here)

Time stamp with tits or GTFO

Is what you're doing now any better ? Leave him and stay by yourself , we all have work to be done and it's difficult when you add two to the equation

I Fuck u op

see

Shoe on head with I'm a raging faggot timestamp and you will be believed.

>she
I thought summer was over in the US

  ▲
▲ ▲

>autistic works of fiction

I'm British but ok (OP here)

Give me like two minues I'll actually do this

(OP here)

K
E
K

  ▲
▲ ▲
Add me already OP

Time stamp tits or gtfo

  ▲
▲ ▲

Monster Munch on head or gtfo

write this post number on yourself with sharpie
then sharpie in pooper

Snapchat?

yeah but timestamp has also post number and reverse search doesn't show nothing, other two pics are on google, not sure if lazy girl with only one real pic and two from google or some good photoshop skilled neckbeard

None of these pictures even match. All different girls.

nice pussy!

Post ass and I can give you the most fool proof advice.

>$100 on the beard option

Op is a faker!!!!! Hahaha hahaha fake and gay
>Kek

post your snap then op

Trying this hard to divert.

Prove this is you.

That picture is godawful

no shoe

Aaaaaannnd here's the cuck

Fuck I forgot okay

No shoe, tits and same time stamp.

Male eybrows, probably fat, no shoe on head, hair could be wig, this proves nothing really, and I'm not even trolling

Tits and timestamp to prove you're a girl, rather than a rather feminine looking lad.

This

????

Now this

added :)

Shoe proves nothing

Why are you even sweating some fagboi who cheated on you? I realize you have low self-esteem and don't see yourself as attractive, but you really are OP. You're more than some dipshit gaming anime loving weaboo.

Added. Can we see moar tits and puss

Leave him! Let me be the man in your life, I won't bitch out and run from to another person. After we talk things out make up sex is great.
If he ran now he will run again!!
You can do better.

Kek she sent something

the bitch is ugly, story is fake and short.1/10 for making me reply.
>pic related; same eyebrows

How long 'till OP is revealed to be a trap?

Same shit she sent me

Right now.

What's your snap chat and will you at least open my dick snaps and rate my dick?

I sent that to everyone I added

Must have mass sent it

newfags never gonna learn.

Hahaha lmao lol!! Fuck newfags
>Rofl

"Your tits" fuck off OP actually kill yourself

Leens Segit

>same shit she sent me
>she sent me
>she
implying it's a she

Hmm this could be legit...I will sacrifice myself for you faggots and try to keep talking to this trap for ya'll...goodbye Cred Forumsros...I love you

Yet again...... Kill yourself

I love you too

late to the party faggot

is this bitch some 200kg sea monster or some shit? Looks like she's wearing a fucken moo moo or something

You really need to take out that septum piercing OP. It's not edgy, it looks fucking retarded. Not to mention you'll never get a job better than working at Hot Topic with that crap.

Okay so the one with the timestamp was the only real one

We still got pussy and a snapchat you angry new fags

Calm down neckbeard a

might as well do a full nude op

femanon jealousy konfirmed.....calm down miss....

▲▲

▲▲
forced

your so sexy

Ayeshia post nudes pls

found the fat feminist

I'm not a femanon, and not so certain OP is either...

fuck off fembot

where the nude timestamp OP

why you getting angry son?

Have you any idea how it feels to be a Fembot living in a Manbot's Manputer's world?

Op sent me tit pics

Can confirm female

Can also confirm you're a whalenatzi

Goodbye

just tryna spread some hate

Well checking in again asked her for selfie with random word, she complied

Pic related

no actually i dont

okay

no one cares we want nudes

but where is tits?

Newfag detected

he was using that as an excuse to go fuck someone else, he wanted to make you mad, if y'all were "broken up" than there is no reason to get back together if he already fucked another person, move on, you are an actual idiot; a fucking pushover if you stay with him

Op just a attention whore

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Show us your cock user, we all know you got one

True I am, I love attention and I love fucking

Problem user?

Thank you BBY

still waiting for sharpie in pooper

First person to reply to this will get that word written on my tits with a timestamp

I'm real Cred Forums /'d I'm ready to prove it

Okay can definitely confirm she's female as fuck asked for specific tit pic and she delivered...I worship her now Cred Forums...

show tits pls

im willing to give you all the attention but you need to give Cred Forums something in return

Fuck off.

chucklefuck

ignominious

And here are the tits my
Cred Forumsrothers!!!

Doing it now user

Post pic bent over finger in ass

Pretty much why im not replying just yet. The newfags in this thread seriously.(though im also a newfag -2009)

>spark nz
faggot

thats what im talking about

I'm here for you man :)

I happen to be an NZ fag yes

you are goddess level OP

you are right

I'm not too good at writing backwards

You are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. I want to take a walk with you down the azure coast, I want to run my fingers through your hair as we kiss on the beach and the sun goes down, I want to cook and clean for you each night, then cuddle up with you on the sofa until the sun rises the next morning. Don't change sweetheart. You're perfect.

sharpie in pooper

lol same mate, where?

I don't have a sharpie

make a webm of you fingering your pussy

South Auckland, you?

Marker in pooper

Fabulous tits op

arm flab on point

o shit dude onehunga

You kinda complicated things OP. You have a cute face, aside from that stupid fucking piercing, but you're a bigger femanon, so him cheating on you might make more sense. And I'm not sure what kind of guys you could usually pull aside from fwb. Post pic of b/f. If he's breat pitt or something, you'll have to put up with him cheating on you to stay with him. If he's some dorky faggot, well those are a dime a dozen.

OP delivered, gj.

My femfag radar is off the charts wow
I'm pretty sure that's what happens when you fold your fucking arm

Use your fingers

small world haha

oh my dem titties

fatty, fat, fat

Any MO anons

If this schmuck waslowly enough to cheat on you, and it really doesn't matter why, he isn't worthy of you and you should find someone else.

Guys like him give me abad name as a man, and that's annoying

Wait OP actually fucking delivered

Is this the new queen of Cred Forums?

Seconding this

WEBM

look a girl on 4 chan, posting pics of her tits and giving timestamps.

Iv'e been here for 6 years, this only happened once.

Please spread tha vagoo OP. I wanna see what you're workin with!

fake, ive got the original somewhere on my HD

Here here

You clearly haven't been here for 6 years, it has happened regularly over the years. Though it seems to happen a lot less here on Cred Forums since /soc/ was created.

Being as the thread is doing well and stuff I'll post a pen in my pooper

First person to reply to this can pick the colour

green

black

>He slept with someone to intentionally cause harm.
THIS. those people aren't but a waste of meat

Green

webm

You were the first to say a colour

But you were the first to reply to my actual comment
I'll do both

awwe thanks sweetheart

Or just use your fingers like i said twice

Green,purple,black,red,yellow,orange,teal,aqua,pink and violet. At the same time.

where did the new queen of Cred Forums go? op?

tell the truth OP, you had a fight with your bf and YOU left and fucked someone else. Now you are turning it around to see if Cred Forumstards will side with your bf which in your mind would validate you being a whore. In truth, anyone that does that is a cheater and deserves to be dumped. Now show us more of your body you ho-bag

Or just do that after

OP is alpha as fuck

For once OP isn't a faggot, well done contributing with what you can. Too bad about the cheater dick you're with, I hope you find someone better.

Oh and you should do your finger in pooper as well after you've had the sharpie in there.

you weren't broken up, he just used it as an excuse to sleep with someone else. dump his ass now. if a girl did this to me same outcome.

op is sexy af

>ho-bag

What do they teach is Jr High these days, kid?

Pink

Your relationship is over. You will never get over his cheating and he will just find more excuses to argue and cheat again. Move on.

MARRY ME OP
I YEARN FOR YOUR SWEET EMBRACE

How big is your bfs dick? Does he give you big cums?

OP abbandoned thread
That wasn't her saying that

really????

how to fuck your mom you user fag

If half the relationship wants to be broken up, then you're broken up. But I sure as hell wouldnt want to be with someone who fucks other people a day after breaking up. Thats a pretty big indicator that hes not emotionally invested in you.

Femanons desperate for attention like this are so unattractive and disgusting. It's especially funny when they start to think they are hot shit because they have an army of teenage boys wanting their nudes, which basically equates to a bunch of monkeys who will jerk their dicks at any even slightly sexual image they can find and then move on.

You followed it up with a yomama joke?

>fucking kek, faggot!

im fixing to call BS on OP must have left

He's a piece of shit, he cheated, tried to justify it (retardedly) dump his ass

pussy and tits with timestamp now pls

Femfag alert

so true user

>fucking useless
What do you wanna read?
Thing is the faggot has a great looking gf, but still goes out to fuck other woman.
Now it's your decision if you want to live with that or not...
Most ppl wouldnt, but im sure there are bitches out there who dont care...
Just dont believe his bs, he knew damn well you werent broke up and if you fucked another guy he wouldnt give a shit about you anymore.

I'd have sex with you in a heartbeat op

probably gonna leave where to go next

>Cred Forums
ugh

Pls post that delicious pussy

Slow down big fella, it's been less then 15 maybe she's gotta go find a sharpie or something. Patience young one. Enjoy this for now :)

I think OP is die

Maybe she's only sending it on snapchat

FUCKING TURISH ROACH GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU ALL IDIOTS WHERE IS THE OLD Cred Forums

This this this

EL FAGGETO TRIPLO

I found OPs Facebook lol

Raid

link it fag

This is my Facebook lol idc

Raid me I don't care
Also hi, OP is back

Can i copy this to my archive my dear brother

op send more nude in snapchat or here

put something in your butt

Good now show pussy

>"Hey, Femanon here"
>"timestamp or gtfo"
>posts timestamp
>"lol 100% fake I can tell by the weather!!!11"
pic related

Send more nudes on snapchat.

I love you user

feet and timestamp bls

womans worth less than or equal to fap material.

Your face must be ugly if he fucked someone else. Only logical explanation

I think OP is hot

He found someone to sleep with in just a couple of days...!!??
Either he is very charming or he already had someone lined up. Did he orchestrate the fight so that he could sleep with her guilt free?

Spread your ass, i wanna get to know your asshole please. greetings.

I agree

RIP this thread since OP abbandoned :((

Do you have a kik?

OP has 2 moms:
fb/joanne.horscroft
fb/hayley.rosling

You guys know what to do :)

Anons, are we just going to forget that OP lied about 2 pictures in this thread?

send them rly nice letters and candy?

Trying to stay in a relationship where one person wants nothing to do with it makes me question your mental heath. Granted you're asking for advice from a horny, retarded hive mind so it doesn't seem well to begin with.
Nice tits though.

when will op add me back on sc

We have 1 mutual friend no way

Not be a dick because she actually delivered

Not much point, she reads and ignores most snaps!

GUYS FUCKING SAGE SHES 17 OH MY GOD

She is borderline retarded, but delivered.

S A G E

How do you know?

MY SIDES!!

BUMP

Sage?

OP. why do you suck your belly in so much ]:

Your body is a legit 7/10, which is really good. I live in OC, CA. 7/10 is frickin great.

At least you admit you're a newfag

You're not wrong! What does it mean though?

>what is google

its the exact opposite of "bump"

Ayeshiaa Maee is the new princess of Cred Forums

Cheers buddy!

fuck off retard. not even close

no. shes just another slut

Abandon thread 30+min since last post

Depends on the content of the argument you had before he split. You may have said some shit that cut him out if your life. Normally I'd say that the content io one argument wuouldn't do that, but seeing as how you've not really shared everything from the argument and are instead showing your average body in exchange for validation on an Internet message board, then you're probably just the type of sociopath to espouse that kind of talk then keep it hidden when relaying the story so you get to feel like you were the victim.

Are you fucking stupid she's a sandnigger

She's not even 17, I made her show me her drivers license to be sure

um no. we poo out of our buttholes and fart. it's gross.

I legit laughed at this

Is she still adding people? Since she have not addet me sadly, maybe you could talk her into adding just one more?

tits are different

Finally a thread where OP delivered

Sometimes being an autistic paranoid does not help either.

Nice thigh gap. Anywhoo, shit happens just gotta move on sounds simple, isn't unless you didn't care that much about it him. Then it gets better.

OP is seriously asking on SC why so many fuckers added her