Anyone besides me think Diablo 2 was way more fun than Diablo 3 is? I wish people still played it

Anyone besides me think Diablo 2 was way more fun than Diablo 3 is? I wish people still played it.

it shits all over d3

Its being remade for an reveal at Blizzcon.

just play path of exile

play Valhalla mod.

Diablo and diablo 2 were classics, diablo 3 was pretty shit.

You motherfucker, don't play with a man's heart.

same

Not even close, D3 lost the whole feel and ambience of D2. Everything all bubbly and backlit like wow, I uninstalled D3 in one day but played D2 for years.

d2 is life

>252 strength

why?

reinstalled it 2months ago.. much fun is had

This.

If you miss D2, play Path of Exile. It shits on D3

didn't it go to shit as soon as that editor came out?

Diablo, pretty great game.
Diablo 2 was the best out of the series hands down.
Diablo 3 was mainstream garbage.

You mean the HEX editor type prograM?

Path of Exile is you want a slightly newer feel with the same style and not Derpablo 3.

If you play hardcore D2 ladders let me know.

Man this game aged like wine, years later and I still have as much fun with this game as I used to back when it got released. Diablo 3 isn't terrible, but it just ain't Diablo 2.

its simply better designed game despite its age.

Love D2. My favorite game of all time.

I absolutely fucking love this game, its probably my all time favorite game

there is a "private" server running D2, with pretty big player base.

PoE servers are utter shit and lag worse than Michael J Fox

And no, it's not my connection.

Infinitely more fun. They fucked it up.... but we established this like 8 years ago bother here and on their forums. I stopped paying attention. If the game is still running I wouldn't know it.

And you're not saying the name because?

um everyone thinks d2 is better than 3.

The servers have gotten much better man.

I have 800 hours in the game and I ONLY play hardcore. In those 800 hours, I've had 1 death due to lagg.

Doom 2 engine + Diablo 2 = The Ultimate Diablo

because I dont remember what the mod was called. lol. Just google Diablo 2 Private servers

>Using shield with meta build. And Grief
>252 str
>1k life

Im dying.

for the last 4 leagues the servers have been fine for me.

I swear to god user, you better not be fucking around

dark diablo or annihilus?

Yes
Wug

i play EHCL

Trying to get into PoE but the tree is so intimidating. I need a good hc build or something to get started. I feel like if I try my own thing i'll fuck errything up aha

Too bad none of the people who made the Diablo franchise have worked at Blizzard North since WoW. A remake would suck because blizzard can't make good games anymore. Remember, it's been 14\15 years since Blizzard made a good game.

People still play

My roomie used to geek out hard on HCCL

90% of the people who worked on their legacy games like vanilla wow, starcraft, diablo etc. have been fired or left Blizzard. Blizzard got worse ever since it became a division of activision.

666KB witnessed

this

no idea what it was, but you could create characters and items with it

I have been playing path of exile for a long time and every new patch i feel like either im facerolling everything or dying in under a second, there is no inbetween even if im playing the most tanky build imaginable

yes. basically the whole diablo community frowns upon diablo 3.

how do I get into PoE, it's a lot to take in. I've played a bit before but I could never find a decent build for hc. There's too many fuckin skills n such a big tree. I don't want to invest a lot into doing my own thing and not being able to do end game cause of it.

Anyone got a link to a solid build for hc?
I particularly enjoyed the necromancer in d2.

mehhh
i still think starcraft 2 was a kick ass game

First post, you have any advice for second guy for a hardcore build? I've also been thinking about diving in.

Bonespear is op as fucksauce. Recent updates mean skills boost other skills, build up on that.

Anything else synergize well?

If you're playing alone, go for a skull nec.
All in masteries + skull + revive (no mage)
All in HP, nothing in the other stats.
Play with a clay golem (2-3 in it).
hf mercenarie + insight

Nigger, update and do the RoT Realm of Terror mod. It's fun as hell and people STILL play. They changed the whole game, skill tree and all.

Bone armor to tank damage and just destroy with bone spear. you will need to try focus your slotting and runing for mana and health per hit/kill. Check out Wand rune words and always be on the lookout for slotted wands. NPC s sadly sell them for a fortune and you cannot gamble for wands.

Fuck off back to Cred Forums

dude I know d2 like the back of my hand
talkin bout PoE here haha

iso poe advice pls

DL tungle and come join me.

fuck me sry
I stop playing diablo 2 years ago, but i started played it at 1.08. This thread gave me nostalgia.

Necro summoner or totem chieftain are really tanky and not gear dependent. With totems you clear pretty slow but can take as long as you want to kill everything because totems will tank for you.
Other than that any spellcaster

Dl'ing PoE now

If anyone wants to help me out a bit it'd be appreciated.

Playing hc, I guess just gonna wing it. If anyone has a link to a good hc build should hook it up.

Add me on steam if anyone wants to roll a new nigga with me or something
steamcommunity.com/id/zhynaly

how easy is it to dupe items with perfect stats?

Yeah, meant PoE sry.

ITT butt hurt PC fags.
How does it feel knowing blizzard made d3 more compatible for counsel. Seems like a like in the face.

Have the fixed that terrible desyncing shit yet?

People are well aware of that trend, and bitch about it regularly.

I still wonder who decided furious button mashing to immediate responses was the equivalent of fun, as opposed to more strategic play.

fiddlestick @ jsp, lmk if you need anything

There's quite a few people doing D2 speedruns on twitch if that's something out of interest.

> I wish people still played it

Are you trolling, tons of people play it. I just did act 1 through 4 with a complete random group from scratch.

Played the shit out of it, but it got old too. Same as D3 and all the wannabe games like it, just like every game. You D2 fanboys are just old whinny bitches.

Diffrent servers or version of the game or mods possibly, only theres no real way to know if he's trolling.

>actually playing LoD expansion
>not just using it for the enhanced resolution
LoD was garbage.

Except you could only use those on open servers, unless I'm mistaken.

Nope i concur 100%, d3 is shit in comparison

Played for years... would love to play again. What really really pisses me off though is that chars and entire accounts get deleted after some inavtivity.
Dont wanna start from nothing again.

I miss my hammerdin and javazon so much...

Clan aC ownZ you!!!

;) I still own 90% of the illys on d2 east.

Best upped claw I've ever gotten

D2 is a classic, one of the best games ever made. The atmosphere, the art and gameplay are solid from the start.

> Played the D2 demo for the first time in 2001.
> Instantly blew my fucking socks off.
> Had tons of fun with the demo alone, not to mention Act I.

> I played through the Diablo 3 demo.
> Uninstalled.
> I've never even considered buying the full version.

nice, too bad ww assassins suck so hard

maybe try the other networking option, there is lockstep and predictive, and for me lockstep made the game lag extremely bad, with predictive its perfetly fine now.

u R fucking right OP