Ask a guy who was clinically dead anything

Ask a guy who was clinically dead anything.

Is "the light" real?

No, I didn't see or feel anything. If no one would've mentioned I did after I would have no idea.

did it change your outlook on anything or was it just ineffective and gay

I was too. It was overrated.

How long was it?

Yeah it did, I'm less of a faggot now. Not fearing death anymore is one hell of a nice trait.

You made it out, why the fuck did you come back?

This is not a dick length thread

do you have any tales?

I feel the same way.

Almost 3 minutes. Woke up with my chest opened.

Why are you providing zero proof to such a bullshit claim?

Did you see Hillary there?

A greedy doctor, you can't bill a dead person.

I don't, but the episodes were cool.

Must threads right now are probably bullshit. Besides I don't have proof, I forgot to ask the hospital for a note to how on Cred Forums.

I didn't see anyone, there's nothing after death.

0 proof = your fine and your simply lying for lulz

You didn't see anything because nothing happened to you. Your fine and your a faggot

Ok well zero proof = didn't happen

I get what you say. I have nothing to show for it.

so you felt like you were sleeping?

Nice trips.

Yeah, was exactly the same as fainting the only weird thing is that I remember is that my sight went first.

>your

You saw the chasm didn't you? You judged yourself before you were pulled back.

What exactly brought you back?

What killed you?

No, but I judged myself when I peed through a tube on my dick for 4 days.

I have no idea.

Car crash going back home with my grandpa. I had glass shards stuck in my chest.

Then you weren't dead for long enough for it to matter.

What the fuck do you mean "no idea"? So you suddenly woke up and the nurse says "welcome back fam, you've been dead recently" you haven't found out how they brought you back?

how did you die in the clinic?

I don't think length of death matters for that stuff.

You made me laugh daddy. I didn't went to the controls and follow ups. I woke up in the operation table, doctor told me to move my arms an legs. I had skin from my chest resting on my arms and I the cold air inside my chest. Doctor told me after the operation the details, I didn't pay much attention because I was young and had tubes sticking out of my chest.

Ambulance took me there, I was even semi conscious before it arrived. I died in the surgeries table of the hospital.

Nice dubs also where are those photos from?

did they put a magnet in between your chest cavity to keep the shrapnel from digging in deeper into your heart?

I'm For me I had a seizure and my heart stopped. I didn't regain consciousness for about another 30 minutes. That entire time is just totally blank - no dreaming, no DMT visions, no light, just blank. I went out, I woke up in the hospital.

One thing that sticks with me is a qt nurse asking me if I saw anything. I asked her what she meant and she told me the paramedics had pronounced me dead after I wasn't responding to resuscitation, but they managed to revive me at the hospital. I told her I saw nothing and saw a look of disappointment on her face.

Claiming you saw nothing is amazing and awful at the same time, I'm actually terrified knowing this though and I have no clue how I will cope with this.

What's the internet like in hell?

Tales From the Crypt, nice show if you are a nostalgia fag.

As far as I know no. I do have titanium string holding my ribs in place in most of them.

Have you shat yourself during the downtime OP?

I see. Well, I expected all the bullshit 'bout "seeing the light" or being in the limbo or whatever to be fairy tales, and you simply cease to exist when you die

When exactly did you "die" and how much time has passed since then

Kek

is there any difference between being clinically dead and being dead inside?

>Not knowing the mother fucking Crypt Keeper

Jesus the average age here really is low now isn't it

Just going to throw out some science. Hypothetically lets say spirits are real...shut the fuck up /x/. If an individual were to die and their spirit left their body and had some sort of after-life experience then you would not be able to retain that information due to your physical brain not being their to process and store that data. Scientifically the light and seeing loved ones could be caused by a chemical reaction in the brain trying to calm your body as it has accepted its fate. I am not saying you are wrong, I just wanted to suggest a counterpoint to further this discussion in a logical and well mannered approach. Were Cred Forums not niggers.

i was too. big whoop, nobody gives a fuck.

I didn't see shit.

How old are you and where are you from?

Absolutely, took me a while to cope with that. First couple of weeks I was destroyed inside but ended up seeing it as a blessing. I can't take life too seriously anymore.

I did not get that question.

I guess I did. I didn't feel my legs when I awake for a while in surgery and nobody said shit. But I had an awful ass rash after.

Yeah, I expected something else too. But hey, at least there's nothing really bad after.

09/19/2011 . I was 19, I'm 23 now.

A huge one. There's nothing after death, take life easy, do whatever you want. Everything you do will be insignificant in a large scale.

why did you come back

>For me I had a seizure and my heart stopped.

Holy fuck, are you me? My aunt and uncle witnessed it and said I stopped breathing, turned blue and had no pulse. At some point after a few minutes I gasped for air and started breathing again.
Woke up two days later in the hospital. My memory has been shit ever since. Can't recall names, events, common words. Shit sucks.

What anti seizure meds you on? I'm on tegretol and it's working.

I don't aften watch the telly, I've always been a console kid then I evolved onto pc and then youtube.

23, irish living in Spain.

I still don't know. I really don't think there's a purpose for life. I just try to be true to myself and people close to me.

Never had any reason to watch tv.

OP, just show your chest if you want to show proof.

Well I certainly hope there's at least a little something afterwards this thread spooked me

are you the 2nd coming of Jesus or Harambe?

"the light" is your synapses frying up due to the lack of oxygen, you won't "see" it without beeing dead for minutes and receiving brain damage
people who are dead for this long are rarely revived due to the relatively high chance of reviving a vegetable

yes. being dead inside, the pain is continuous.

A lot of people mix 'clinically dead' with dead,
Clinically dead isn't at the point where our brain cells are broken....allowing our brains j to generate a 'space' between the 'dead' period.

If you were truly dead you wouldn't know you ever died, or existed in that matter. And in that period time ends as there is no predicting of time.

kekd heartly

Did u see heaven

Same here. I consider myself a religious person even though I don't buy 100% into how everyone says things are. I can't trust a book written by people hundreds of years ago to be able to tell me what to do now. Their are literally people killing each other over dead dinosaur juice... Bible people didn't know shit about dinosaurs. I just stay inside and don't fuck with stuff if it gives me the bad feels. I like to think OP was happy, and wouldn't be back if he wasn't needed to butterfly affect the shit out of the future. Watch his great great grandson do something great like bring back Oreo cereal or something badass.

Didn't mean to spook you fam. Think longer about eternal existence, it would become boring pretty quick. Take it as a chance to improve your life, there's no deeper meaning to life. Just do your thing and pursue happiness.

I'm a non Jewish white man.

Death doesn't hurt. Your convo is fucking emo.

I've heard that. A guy told me once the brain before death releases something similar to mdma. I didn't see or feel anything weird.

This. I get sick and tired of people asking for the purpose in life. There is none. There is no goal that you MUST achieve in order for your life to be complete. And I dont mean goals that you set for yourself, but I'm talking about the "meaning of life" question everyone wants an answer for. There is no "meaning" to your existence. You're just a bunch of cells living and cooperating to survive.

You didn't answer the question

Lamotrigine and Topiramate. Your memory problems could be a result of the medication, as they are with the two I'm on, but I'm not familiar with yours. Epilepsy meds tend to suck dicks. I was having two seizures a week for 7 years so it's either a bunch of shitty side effects or regular seizures.

Sounds like someone's preconception of the afterlife is being challenged.

>Your memory problems could be a result of the medication

I know that's a possibility, as I read up on them, but my memory problems were immediate and I didn't go on the tegretol for a few days after I got out of the hospital. (had to see a neurologist and he put me on the tegretol)
Good luck. Hope your meds control your seizures.

I'm the first one you replied to, I did think about it and that's exactly what I thought. I am a few years off of being an adult and this thread scared me more than it really should have, I have a possibility of living so much longer. But your point is true. I need to enjoy what I have and try to enjoy life as much as I can. Still though this thread opened up thoughts that I haven't thought of in a while and it scared me a bit. Excellent your still alive.

Did you fuck one of the nurses while at the hospital?

you get only one bar signal. Can barely watch videos in it.

You know it! Bow chicka wow wow!

Nope, I saw a nurse with a nice face. Got hard and felt the worse thing anyone has ever felt. Giving birth is child's play compared to that.

I've always been religious myself. Not catholic though.
But as I see it there's no reason for eternal life to exist to prove the existence of anything beside what we see. Life is pretty great as it is. This shit exists between two eternal lapses of darkness, nothing on any bible compares to the magnitude of that.

I'm not Jesus or Harambe. I have my dick out for that fallen nigga though.

>death doesn't hurt

hence, being dead inside, the pain is continuous. your anger is making you retarded.

Thanks, you too, I haven't had one in three years.

In that case you may have had a concussion from the fall. I've had some nasty ones and have had at least 5 over the years (among a lot of other injuries). Not fun.

He said glass, not iron.

That's the beauty of it. Once you're dead, you're not around to have to cope.

I didn't fall. I was sitting on a couch talking to my aunt and uncle. Pretty sure my memory problems are from not breathing for a few minutes.

Thanks fam, hope shit works out great for you. Those fear are normal , I've met old people wondering a bit to much about the significance of it all. Be happy, find people to love, make them happy.

I looked like a cheap cosplay of Dr. Octopus. Not even my mom could look at me.

I hope this bait.

Christian detected.

it isn't.

Its amazing how the brain can make up stories and concepts of an afterlife or reincarnation, etc. simply because the brain can't possibly imagine its own nonexistence

Maybe some people were raised to do more than just sit and watch a TV all day, you ever think of that you retarded asshole?

That's what I said!

Then realize that if you think being dead inside is a real problem you must change your ways before getting thrown into the special bus.
If you think nothingness is better than taking a piss in the wild on a sunny day be an hero. Otherwise grow some balls, everyone feels like you, only week people complains about it.

It's understandable, the unknown is scary stuff. I guess some people can not see more than just the end of everything.

Nothing wrong with not seeing that show. It wasn't that great after all, kinda like a Goosebumps or Are you afraid of the dark? but with better actors, stories and was aimed at older kids.

This guys knows what's up.

your anger really is making you retarded.
it was a response to a guy that made a comment about dying. jesus fucking christ.
why did you even bother coming back to life you useless fuck.

What's your favourite kind of sandwich?

I've always been stupid. Apologies sweet prince.

I'm a blue cheese/ham guy.

No photo this time.

Whydo you have so many pictures from Tales From the Crypt on your computer?

How long have you been trapped here for?

It's the first show I remember watching. One guy sliced his fingers off, was a good episode.

Here? The life after dying? the thread? Answer to both is around the same, 6 years.

By here I mean on Cred Forums.

I never watched goosebumps but I liked the books a lot when I was a kid.

Yeah, by thread I meant Cred Forums too. 6 years, left for around two when I started to get laid often. Came back when I stopped getting laid often.

I read some of those books when I was already around 19, loved them anyways.

Well, better translate my emergent properties to a suitable substrate for safe keeping, then.

Throughout my childhood death had always been a dark point of thought for me, I had been brought up not believing in an afterlife, and thinking about it would leave me feeling empty and depressed. I remember long stretches of night thinking about it, lamenting, and dreading it.

When I was 17, I went on a far above threshold ayahuasca trip. It was way too much. As my brain was being turned inside out and bizarre suffering assaulted me, I remember thinking that if I died right at that moment, I wouldn't even be upset about it. Death would be a step down from what I was experiencing at that moment. Then it just clicked, that death is an integral part of life. That life doesn't exist without death, it's part of the deal. That life is implicitly temporary, and entwined with death. It's magnificent to be a part of it for the small stretch of time that we are here. That's life, it's the world and the universe, there's nothing that you can point to that's really infinite. That's what you get with this life, it's important to embrace it, and because of that, it's important to keep your eyes open, and experience what's around you, and do what YOU want to do with your life.

So I stick to smaller doses now, but I don't regret it at all. I highly recommend psychedelics to anyone who needs new perspective on emotional issues. All of these ideas, I was aware of them, and I had heard people express them before, but it had always seemed ugly to me, something to avoid thinking about. it wasn't really until then that all the ideas clicked together and now looking at the structure of it all seems... not exactly beautiful, not exactly magnificent, not exactly awe inspiring but something in between. something very cool and to be respected.

Anyway I hope that it my experience dealing with this topic helps you understand your relationship with it as well. For me, the dread isn't really there anymore. Life is all about tomorrow, and what I can do to not waste it.

Absolutely, it's always great to change your underwear everyday too.

That's a great experience fam. I've donde my share of psychedelics and support that. Can be something revealing.

How much of your brain did you lose?

Only ask because my brother was dead for 10 minutes and now he needs a calculator to do math and writes like a spastic.

Time for the thread to die. It was a nice time.
See you after the dark fags.

Do you ever feel like your soul got away?

What did you see on the other end?

Bye OP!

Me also. Didn't remember shit until afterwards. And psysical rehab sucks.

Don't feel bad. You'll all die. It's guaranteed.