Cred Forums how do i stop being so clingy to a guy i just met...

Cred Forums how do i stop being so clingy to a guy i just met? he's really sweet but i don't want to scare him off :/ he's quite a bit older than me (35, i'm 21) so i know he's busy a lot with work and his kids etc. advice?

anyone? :'(

what makes you say you clingy

has he showed that he is interested in you?

Bump

Does he know you're interested in him? Or conversely, has he made any indications of interest towards you?

just the ratio of our texts. It's usually pretty even but I feel like I've just been texting him too much :/ and I've told him I know he has a lot of responsibilities and all so I understand he can't always reply. But he didn't text me at all last night and it made me sad :/

hi OP how does a guy that age get a girl your age

where do girls your age look for guys that age, what do you do

if thats' you, just send him that pic and ask him when he's free.

It's impossible to say anything with how little you explained your case. Start by explaining what you think is, or might be wrong, and then maybe someone will be able to help.

Yeah, we've both already made it clear we want each other sexually

are you texting him thing that don't required a reply?

how about you grow a pair of tits and let him know that he isn't the only cock you're willing to ride

not trying to be negative but as a bloke my self having a girl texting you all the time never get annoying. and if he is interested in you as much as your hoping then he would be texting you every night. beside the odd exemption

how may emoji do y use

People get busy. Yeah, it sucks, but it happens. If he makes a habit of ignoring you, then it's a different matter, but if he just has days when he has other things going on, it happens.

Also, if those tits were yours, post more of them.

he's a guy, he wants your dick so just make it clear to him that you want to fuck

you meet his kid yet?

i met him in a kik group for a major city here on the east coast.

i did

but what if his is the only one i want?

Stop using smileys like an immature 15 year old cunt, also the guy is probably just using you because you are weak

okay so sexually he is interested. just be careful that its not the only thing he wants. have you had sex yet with him or is it just a messaging thing atm?

There's always more cocks. Whatever the guy has going on for him, someone else does either. If he doesn't reciprocate your level of interest, then you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

But, you do you. While you're doing you, you should take a pic of you squeezing your tits together, though.

Right, the second one. We haven't really discussed boundaries at all but I'd feel weird asking him about that now.

how long have you been talking to him as well? and have you meet in person yet?

don't be silly
now is the right time

that's fine, but don't let him think that. nothing is worse than letting the person you like know that you are their sole desire. convince them otherwise and they'll work on making sure you're their only one

depends on if he wants a relation ship or not. some guys find the hole "boundaries" as such to be a take time and you build the area out with the relationship

makes sense I guess. I'll keep that in mind.

We've been talking for like 2 weeks, haven't met yet as I've kinda been traveling.

>We've been talking for like 2 weeks, haven't met yet as I've kinda been traveling

changes everything!

Yeah I know. Afaik he still wants to meet but I think I just come on too strong :( he knows about my daddy issues.

>I, I've, I've, I, I, me, me
wanna talk about you some more?

Just keep talking to him as much as you can. Try and stay confident and make it seem like you have other prospects, but you are still interested in him.

Can you post a pic of your gorgeous tits, where you are sitting or standing up? Possibly leaning forward a bit?

how far do you both have to travel

Lmao, this isn't totally untrue

Jesus fuck. You're making yourself look desperate. Ya of course he's going to stop respecting you. Slow the fuck down and start thinking before you speak. Also understand he probably will have sex with you but that's all he's going to want you for while you continue to lose grip on reality and become a crazy bitch towards him.

Nice nipples. I like how small your boobies are and how huge your nipples are. Never see that ratio. Is it because you pull on them alot

Considering the issue seems to be my clinginess, yes, this is a *me* problem. Shut up.

not that far, we're in the same area

lol how's this

Fucking retarded advice.. damn you're stupid

Am I really coming off as desperate? Now I don't even want to bother :/

have it your way. oh wait, you always do.

You look like you have a super meaty pussy with big lips. Am I right

bother us or him

he send you nudes back too, right?

Ya no shit. You txted him so much he doesn't respond at night. It's common sense... Just back the fuck off and be normal, it's already been established that you two like eachother and wana fuck so quit creeping him out with a billion txts.. Ever try talking on the phone?

He's the only dick you want, but you're posting your tits online. Stop posting your tits and go fucking talk to him in person (if you can) if not then wait until he replies

Ya send him a crazy amount of txts. That always works.

Basement dweller post

Lol you don't even know me.

If that's what you wanna imagine my pussy looks like, go for it

He's sent me one nude. Meanwhile he asked for a bunch of pictures of me. He said he hasn't been working out lately and that "there's nothing to see" so maybe he's just self conscious, idk.

kek at the pic, i play a LOT of RL and that pic is hilarious

>a bit older
>14 years

I hope you don't just freely send him naked pics. Again lowering your self worth... Supposed to make guys work for it. Also show your pussy

as long as the age difference is on the clock, shes ready for the cock

look love. take it from an aussie bloke. do not become all maybe he is the only one and shit. just give it time and you want him to be the one texting you and putting the effort in to win you over.

Lets see the pussy.

>He's sent me one nude
are you sure its even of him?

For me, "as much as you can" wouldn't equate to a bunch of texts all the time. It would equate to texting once an evening or so.

With my current girlfriend, we weren't sure about dating at first, but we would talk on the phone for about half an hour every other night for two weeks, then next time she came over, we fucked and started going out. Sometimes life isn't that complicated...

how does his WIFE feel about you?

Work for it? It seems like he already has by being attractive and appealing to her. Then again, she's just posting her tits on the internet so... Yea.

Anyway, op that's just how guys are. Guys that have stuff going for them whether it be hobbies or whatnot. As much as men love women, they love their hobbies more and will take care of any responsibilities they have.

most men are hard wired for the hunt. if he feels like at any time you could change your mind and fuck him off he will text you all the time and do all sorts of things to keep you attention on him. i suggest even tho its hard to not text him any more then 3 time a day to start a convo. let him do the work

Ya work for it you idiot. Fuck so many Virgins with no social skills spitting out advice in here

just cause he put a lil effort in and showed u attention dose not make him the one and only.when i was single i always had at least 4 possible date worthy chick at any given time

Yeah. While I find him attractive, I don't think his pics would be used for catfishing.

He doesn't have a wife, his two kids are from different women and he's definitely single.

See I figured it was just that. He's obviously further in life than I am and has responsibilities to take care of.

And I'm not showing my pussy lmao, I thought it was tits or gtfo

Is he married?

Nipples are almost the same size as your boobies. Howd you get them that big

>Supposed to make guys work for it
what the fuck? get off of my board you beta bottom bitch

sad fact a 21 girl, yes you are a girl, has nothing except sex to offer a 35 year old man, you arnt companionship, you most assuredly not stable, he cant introduce you to his kids, they are almost your age, he doesn't want to do what you do, he hates your music, he is uncomfortable around your friends, you are the perfect plaything , a distraction from real life, understand that , I am the man that has young playthings like you on the line all the time

just go over an rock his world one night

you make sound like it's a bad thing

>Complaining you're clingy
>Whining that he doesn't always reply
>Dating an older guy
>Posting tits on Internet
>Fucking emojis

Sounds like your only hobby is begging for attention, being clingy is only a vehicle for that. It just sounds like you're 21 going on 12. At least you know tits grab attention, so you're not entirely stupid. Get some real hobbies or a job you can invest yourself in. There's more to life than finding a "Daddy".

Damn Op got some sexy nipple though.

Virgins? What are you talking about kodi, that's just how women are. You think they just randomly send you nudes and text you constantly for no reason? It means they're interested in you and that's the case for op. She's interested in this older guy already. What does the guy have to work for?
Have you even used tinder before?

I'm 37, I'm currently seeing a 24 year old.

Here's the deal:
1) Even if you're soulmates you're probably going to feel a little cut off and clingy because he has more 'life' than you as you described. This you will have to just get over. Don't be self conscious about it.

2) If you don't see yourself literally marrying this guy tomorrow then I assure you that he has built up this little zone for you to live in and it's a great little relationship for the two of you when you're together but it's likely irrelevant if you even exist when you're not together.
This is not to say that you should necessarily end it, just understand what the relationship is about. You can grow emotionally/sexually/mentally at a very accelerated rate when you date someone far older than you.

3) You're probably be a little neurotic. Texting is a horrid means of communication. There is literally no means of communication wherein the response given by the other person in the conversation is literally no response. This is an entirely new form of communication that has only existed for literally 25 years and it's normal if you have trouble handling it. Try...not texting? Even sitting in dead silence in the same room with the person provides you with huge amounts of information about the other person. You're probably just starved for information.

4) Don't be afraid to talk to him honestly about how you're feeling and if you want to see someone else tell him. If there's that much of an age gap and you're not super serious he probably would be ok with you seeing other people. Just be an adult about it.

I didn't do anything?? Lol that's just how they are. They're puffy 99% of the time.

Kinda confused me too as I'm a sub and he knows that.

Well ok. Maybe that's how you are but I don't think he is just using me for sex.

How many times have you farted in front of a guy op. You look like you could blast em loud

Show us a pic of your asshole op

Post pussy pics plz

the sex with 21 year old girls isn't even that good, they freak out at the slightest kink, and as a 43 year old man, just pumping my cock into some sluts hole is about as exciting as riding a exercise bicycle, sex is about experience and imagination , not an available twat

you a virgin OP
having some experience is not a bad thing

Puss please.

what part of the world you from? if your interested in real advice find way that we can pm me or something

I'm not sure what 21 year olds you're fucking but age has nothing to do w/ interest in kink.

anyone replying itt is cancer

sage in all fields

why would you support this?

its either a dumb whore, or a lonely guy pretending to be a dumb whore

youre probably a virgin :)

>just using me for sex

Gee no shit, that's how you present yourself to him. Did you think he wanted a long term relationship with you or something? Just judging based off this thread, you sounded like you wanted to be fuck buddies or something. It does not seem like you want anything more than to fuck and be in his company.

I'm 40, often date girls in their 18-30s.
If a girl sends me more than 10 texts a day she's a goner. I have a life to live and she's not the center of it. Don't have time to play buddies all day long.

As for why girls this age can be into guys my age, it's pretty simple and easy to understand.

I look ok, I am wealthier, have better manners and am a better lover than the 20 something guys they have around them.

Hahah oooo, pretty sure I fucked a bunch of Kinky sluts and did crazy shit to them while I was in high school so you can fuck right off with this

I don't know what you expect from him op but if its a relationship forget it.
Its not that you are very clingy, he would still ignore your texts even if you didn't send him a lot of texts. He's been with two women and both have had gave them a child, what do you going to offer him? Young pussy isn't even that hot anymore unless you're in a sugar daddy relation.
If he wanted to fuck you he'd done it already, when he starts to text more you'll know he wants to fuck you and after that it'll probably be over. just don't try to get attached

find other things to occupy your time with. let him come to you, if he's interested, he'll contact you.

I may not have much experience at all but I'm definitely vanilla. Choking, creampies, ropes, bondage, complete submission, rape play etc are all things I'm into. Just cause I've never done half of them doesn't mean I don't want it.

Not a virgin but definitely not too experienced. I had one boyfriend but he sex was bad and boring.

New england

Ty, i'm definitely not vanilla lol

Ok so whatever these Virgins are telling you is absolutel bullshit. 30yr old here. 24 year old girlfriend.

The main dot point is women go down hill looks wise heavily around 26. If he's smart enough to find himself a 21 year old (ideally 19 would be better) he's worth being clingy with.

Yes you can offer sex but the most important thing you can offer is love, fun and a project. You aren't going to start looking like shit until he's 41/42 and that's a pretty damn good age for a man. Look after him, bake him cookies and suck his cock dry. If you can, get a good career and contribute financially.

Be clingy. Guys have no issue with it except these virgins here. It's when dudes are clingy you need to be worried

Post your kik please

21 has not the experience with kink and fetish try a 50 yo woman who has lived some before you think a 21 yo can even hold a candle to the erotic sexuality that a woman who has been there and done that can, 21 yo are cute, but not seasoned in the fine arts of kink

fucking tumblr, making girls think that they like light bsdm or that every guy likes it

Not him but it definitely depends on the area. I've moved 3 times and when I was in NYC, the girls their were huge sluts. Fucked 4 before I left a year after and only 3 of them were kinky. In TX, I was with 2 girls and neither were kinky in the slightest. Like I said, it depends on the area and the girls. For some reason I can imagine cali having the most sluts with kinks.

We've talked a little about having daddy type relationship.

Thank you. That's probably the best advice.

Heh. I have a feeling most guys don't feel this way.

So very true. Not bad, just true.

On average, it totally has.
A random 35yo woman has a lot more chances to be enjoyable in bed than a random 20yo.

come back and tell us all after you lose your V card, if you ever do

God I don't want to fuck an old lady with experience over a tight Fresh little cunt. You're an idiot.

I'm from new England op. I'm 25 and have a good job. How much money would it cost me 2 meet up with you and have you fart in my mouth?

I'm 100% serious btw... You look like you have a tight little asshole I'd love licking

Kill his kids and then you have all his time to yourself.

Lol what a fucking dumb post. No one listen to this retard

Funny, I'm 28 and I often fuck/date women 35+ You know what they say they like about me compared to men their age and up? They like that I'm adventurous, energetic, spontaneous and that I still have a lot of stamina and I'm always horny. They usually complain about how their ex couldn't get it up, keep it up or generally keep them sexually satisfied.

You are missing out.

have you had a girl that you felt you could not see your self with out in life. i think the first 3 weeks or so should be a consent flow of text/call thew your day. its how you figure out if you should date or not. if you dont have the feeling that you need to text the person 20times a day just asking how they are then that person is not the person for you

and i also guess you 40 mate. the generation after yours texting and shit is the normal thing to be doing

so fucking beta

Boston here
OP:

Your tits a gross, show pussy

OP... 40 yr old btard here with 21 yr old gf. She texts constantly all day and all.night, just like it sounds like you do. It does get a little annoying but i always, usually, find time to text back despite being busy. I am almost in exactly the same position as your guy, single with two kids. If he is going days without responding, im afraid thats not a good sign.

Yeahhhh. Pussy please.

here is how to keep your man, suck him off every chance you get and swallow this is very important. Ask him to fuck you in the pooper all cute like, and beg for his cum deep inside you. Show him your undying love for his cum. He will never run. It is rare to find a chic who swallows and loves anal.

>I may not have much experience at all but I'm definitely vanilla. Choking, creampies, ropes, bondage, complete submission, rape play etc are all things I'm into. Just cause I've never done half of them doesn't mean I don't want it
> it means you don't know your way around a fantasy, you need a tour guide, you cant take control and feed his imagination cause you have never done it before, is that really that hard to understand, I am sure once you have some experience with kink and fetish you will understand that you really were a lamb going to slaughter as far as sex was concerned, you can not develop this experience from reading books or watching videos, you have to have it living inside of you, and until you can say that you "Know which end of a dildo is up" you are a toy for anyone willing to use you

unless american guys are pussy. guys in aus show a girl that there interested in that they have there full attention

LOL you're right, most guys are NOT that way. Maybe younger guys or less fortunate guys. Sure sometimes we like the attention... Sometimes. A majority of guys that have other things of interest to do will not care much about the attention other than the fact that he has a girl that is ready to hope on his dick. I'm just talking from experience here. I've known so many couples and quite a few of the women will say their bf doesn't talk much to them. Meanwhile I would talk to the guys everyday lol.

I know, I completely agree with you.
The moral is, you should never date a partner your age.
Older women prefer young guys, older men are a good fit for young girls.

I'm 24 and would love to kick your bitch ass.

Jesus Christ is this a cringe thread?some of you are the biggest faggots I've ever seen

What a complete load of shit.

I'm 11 years older than my *wife*. We met when she was 24 (not all that far off from OP).

In case you missed it, I enjoyed her companionship enough to marry her.

I could immediately tell that you were not vanilla...but in my experience, if a girl says 'yes' to pictures then she doesn't say 'no' to much else.

You got half the thread calling the other half cringey and virgins and vice versa. Be more specific.

>seen

Fucking NSA BULLCRAP

OP do you watch anime?

FSOG does NOT accurately describe great sex relations.

common people 2016. 10 years between ages is not alot. stop bring the whole age thing into it. it not about age it about how you personalty meshes

Just ignore him and pretend like u don't like him it'll drive him crazy and he'll go after u

Ofc she does dude, I bet she also has a tumblr account and likes to read

You're confusing passion and love.
I did too, when I was 25.

Passion is fun but useless to build a long term relationship.

Lmao i noticed now my post says "am definitely vanilla"... Forgot a word in there

I don't agree with that. I think I'm pretty in tune with sex and my body. I know what I want. The things is i'm kinda repressed because I was in a boring relationship all throughout my teen years.

Thank you for the input. I'm still not sure what to think, there have been so many different responses.

>more tits cause ppl are nagging about pussy

>>Older women prefer young guys, older men are a good fit for young girls.

underrated post

i disagree with never date someone your own age thing if. ideally its smarter to date someone your own age because your more likely to mesh better

No, ew lmao

21 girl 35 man 10 years between them, I have to assume MATH wasn't your strong skill, amirite

Why havent she ppsted a timestamp?????timestamp with tits or gtfo

This. I think a 5yr age gap is fine.

Uh...why do I want to fuck a 50 year old?

I have met some 18 year old girls who will do literally anything. Gangbangs, bondage, cutting, needles, let you beat them, way more kinky than I will ever be. Why fuck a 50 year old who's going to be a pain in your asshole when you can just take a twisted as shit 18 year old and bend her to your will?

How hairy is your pussy op.

OP date me, I'll be 35 eventually.
I can ignore you if that turns you on

feet and ass won't make anyone angry eiter

>I think I'm pretty in tune with sex and my body.
of course you do sweetie, of course you do.

Show us a picture of your dirty asshole op

This isn't about age or you, the guy is just not interested. He'll only be interested when he's horny and had nobody else to fuck but you, sex is the only thing you could get out of this 2 week relation. Move on op, there's a lot of older guys for you

trips lie?

i dont think i am. no mater how long iv been dating some one for i treat them the same as i did the first day. i believe as a man you have to show you girl the passion and love because the come hand in hand non stop.

well, you're definitely gorgeous so +1 for that
you're probably good at sex (after reading your posts), so +1 for this
however, he is 35 and he has kids
do you want a serious relationship? do you simply want sex? have you met his kids?
if you want something serious, do you have anything in common? can you keep each other interested and happy with something more than sex? if yes, what about his kids? are you planning on becoming a step mother?
however, if its just sex, then show some interest, but play it a little hard as well. you dont want him to think that you are a common hoe

btw, can you post a pic pushing your boobs at each other, preferably while standing up?

I'm 34 and a woman I work with has expressed interest in having angry sex with me. She's 20 and it's the first time anyone super hot has been forward with me. We started making out and we had the chance to bone but I blew it. I started thinking about my common law wife and I was definitely cheating. The guilt made me switch to "if we do this we won't just be friends anymore".

Now I regret not taking the plunge and I've gotten clingy because I ruin everything good. Any way to recovery from this in your pov?

40 yr old here.. The biggest hurdle we have is trying to find common ground on something to talk about the we are both interested in. Talk of only sex gets old. Maybe he feels the same way and just doesnt have anything to talk about that he thinks will interest you and is choosing silence to keep from ruining the illusion he feels you have of him. Find a current event to text him about and see how he responds to that. I bet it will peak his interest in you knowing that you are more mature than what your age suggests.

If you're submissive and you're worried that you text too much, have your dude do what I do w/ my subs that get too...'texty'. Have him give you rules for when you're allowed to text. Time of day, protocol, you have to be in a certain place, you have to be on your knees or plugged or something. It will cut down on the random 'cat pictures' texts and things like that and it will make you horny in the process. ;)

>common law wife
shut up
do what you want
live your life

Has OP posted her face?

Also, what does this 35 year old look like?

sorry and if you dont act like some one your not e.g give passion to some on that only could possibly be a long term relationship. have you never been told treat every fuck like its you last?

Honestly op it sounds like you have the maturity of a teen still. Someone with 2 children is not looking to raise another outside of a kinky daddy daughter role play. Then again, he has had 2 failed marriages without the foresight to not have children so maybe you are made for each other.

We have two kids

Thinking a 21 year old is a child is absurd.

do you feel like you deserve his love?

don't kill them or her then
still do what you want

I don't know dude. I'd be disappointed that you're, for all intents and purposes, married.

Good stuff for me to think about, both of these. I guess we just don't know enough about each other, or are just not compatible. I would not be opposed to having more than just a sexual relationship with him, but since I'm young I don't know how I'd feel about beinga stepmother. The moms are still in their kid's lives so I don't think me being a "stepmom" would be too necessary.

In any case I'm not gonna text him for a while and just see if he initiates some time.

I was 46 when I moved a 19 yo college girl into my flat, the sex thing wore out in 2-3 weeks, and withing 6 months I vowed to never speak to her again, people say age is just a number, that is bullshit, date someone you don't feel all that enamourded with, have some fun girl, you are only young once, your youth is being wasted on a dead end relationship with a man that cannot grow with you do you want to be changing his diapers in 40 years, that is where it ends up

How about dating someone your own age or at least somewhere near. Are you ready to be a step mother, I highly doubt it.

Kek

There are plenty of 21 year olds who act and think like children, much like OP, who most likely is just trying some late rebelling by dating someone who's knocking on the door of 40.

First off, do what your heart and mind agree upon if either one is colliding with the other it's time to take a step back and really judge your situation.
Secondly, I love how we've went from nude to fully clothed almost as if you're posting fakes from a different site in opposite order.
Lastly and I'm shocked no one has said this when you said tits or gtfo
>Timestamp with tits or gtfo bitch!!!

Just go to literally any college town on a Friday night and you will see masses of kids who have never had a real struggle or responsibility

best advice i ever got was. STOP THINKING JUST DO. time is really going to be the only honest to god way for you to know. you can be on here talking about the what IFS and the MAYBES as much as you want but it ant gonna change any thing. stop trying to control the unknowen it will drive you crazy

Stop blaming me for my daddy issues. I have always been interested in older men and they're the only ones I've been with. Older men can comfort me in ways guys my age just can't. They're more experienced. Stop judging me for preferring older men.

Op show ass pls.

>Not even one timestamp
What's wrong with you guys

stop caring if people judge you... you never have to explain your self to no one as long as you know why that thats all that matters

See greentext here

Hm i gotta ask, is this you or are you just finding random pics? if its you timestamp

I'm a mature guy. Why won't you jump on my diddly dong OP? It will make you cum I promise

A clingy girlfriend? That sounds like a dream.

How often do you take a shit and what time of day is it normally?

We get it, congrats on baiting the Newfags
>timestamp if you're a real sub. We demand it

It's horrible, man

Yuck

your fine OP
don't take it to heart

Super bait thread

Way to dodge the most important question in that post.
So again, are you ready to be a stepmother?
Hell, are you even ready to be an adult?
do you feel like an adult just because you're 21.
This is harsh and judgemental but it's the truth so get your shit together before your life spirals down so far it can't come back up.

How much would it cost me to cum inside of your pussy op. Wana make some fast cash?

Let me give you a visual OP

>Older men can comfort me in ways guys my age just can't. They're more experienced. Stop judging me for preferring older men.

and this in a nutshell is why older men find little interest in little girls like you besides sex

OP can i ask why you say that only older men can comfort you?
and what is OLDER to you?

>Older men can comfort me in ways guys my age just can't. They're more experienced. Stop judging me for preferring older men
Yet here you're judging every guy your age because they don't treat you how you like. This is the wrong mentality and would probably explain why the older guy doesn't give a shit about you, thinking a guy you're age can't make you happy and but you're certain older guys will treat you like a princess

It's okay to be clingy, just don't call or text him.

>Older men can comfort me in ways guys my age just can't
Not every older guy has a daddy daughter kink, get over yourself

hit the nail on the head. im 23 and i treat my girl like a man should not like alot of my mate the same age treats the girl. age dose not make you a man.

have sex with him

kek, he was fucking someone else last night

>has two of kids with different women

Totally a pos or black(same).
Run OP, unless you want to be a single mom

i don't see a single timestamp in this entire fucking thread, yet faggots still reply and try to help this "woman" with her problems
fucking normies

and Daddy issues... is not solely being interested in older men.. it weird how people feel the need to label every problem in there lifes

the only thing i like about old guy/young girl relation is that even if you treat them like shit they'll always be happy you text them or see them even if its months after you last spoke

what Ilike about dating and fucking younger girls(I am 47 I have had many 20-24 yolds) is they just are clueless I can do anything I want, they cant smell the shit on their shoes yet. honestly a woman my age would call me out in hours for what a little girl puts up with for MONTHS

dude it a public website for thread. its not so much if it real or not. it also seeing how othere people would deal with a problem. stop thinking with your dick and start trying to grow your IQ

You're just going to be another bored housewife if you end up where you think you wanna be with this guy. You're very clearly an uneducated leech that has to ride in the coattails of whoever you attach yourself to, rather than doing anything for yourself. It's your prerogative to be nothing but a hole, but don't act surprised when you're easily replaced by someone that's not a parasite.

>inb4 OP is the 34 year old guy

so there innocents attracts you?

How big is his dick?

innocents or stupidity, call it what you will, but the twat should know that some guy with two kids from different woman is a jerry springer show waiting to happen, not The Love Boat'

lol ty. I've literally been watching TV with my friend since I started this thread. I don't see why people care if I time stamp or not, it's OC

what things are you talki like what would be red flags?

I don't know where you got all of this. I'm college educated, employed, have hobbies and friends etc. I'm not a parasite, i'm just clingy

I think he has a gf and just dosent want her to fine out about you thats why he hasnt gotten back to you. No need to worry tho hell come back when he feels like it or when it is safe.....or hes phone is broken or actting up kek

Op, 34 yo male here, New York. Hit me up [email protected]

fucc my keyboard, *talking about

oh ok, now i see why he doesn't text back

Damn nice face

Cuz if u do a time stamo this thread will bee waaaay better and we would know its really you and not the male 34 fuckface

Wait but how can you post these and watch tv with a freind?

Lmfao

Rude. He asked for all of these pictures and said he enjoyed them.

>what things are you talki like what would be red flags?
lets start with the two kids from different woman. that really should be enough., the lack of communication, is he private with his phone, do you know where he is , where he is going, who he is with, would he be happy if you just showed up at his work? does he include you in holidays and family functions like birthdays, holiday, but you are worldly wise at 21 so you already know all this, right?

What's the strangest thing you have put in your pussy

I like how chubby your stomach is

he might like clingy girls. i personally love to be worshiped like a god

So have u put a sharpie in your ass yet?

I second this

I'm on my phone, that's how

well we're not even at a point where most of that has been discussed yet. Hard to say.

Probably a makeup brush. Not that strange?

:P I don't but thanks

I've never been with someone with boobs as small as yours but I'm pretty intrigued. They look cool hanging down like that

If you think housewives are booked out means your friends success are just lazy. My wife busts her ass at least more than I do add my job

Ok, well, where the hell do I find guys that enjoy my clinginess?

I wanna talk to you. [email protected] I think you hot

If i had a pussy I'd put all sorts of stuff in it lol. Especially vegetables and what not. Cucumbers would be my best friend

Well where are you from? And also this is a good site to find them haha

Just randomly. Act the same with every guy and eventually you'll find one. Also post more naked pics with your face in it

Don't be a homewrecker.

i like you and your clinginess, but we're about at the same age, so I guess you're gonna pass

Holy shit. How round are those nipples! Are they as big as the bottom of a pop can

see how they react to it. if they get annoyed with too much attention then find someone else to cling to that will appreciate it

Alot of guys do, you can tell who does and who dosent......just keep on looking in kik or Cred Forums you will find some one quick maybe not that old tho

Develop your own interests. Focus on yourself. Your studies, the gym, some sport, hiking, a hobby, video games, art, whatever. Be an interesting person. Time away from your partner is time for you. The more interesting person you become, the more time people will want to spend time with you.

i wouldnt mind your clingyness, where u from?

Ya every girl is attracted to random guys posts lol fuckin retarded

whats your kik? we could talk there

Im 28 and i would love if u clung to me(aka my cock) and treat me like a god if u wanna chat let me know

Let's see those tits and your face again

Op I can sit here and say I have an OC fingerbox, but without paperwork aka timestamp it doesn't mean shit.

Check all these fags trying to pick you up now hahah. Wow

Top kek

Post kik OP I have a big dick I want you to suck

I'd fuck the life into op

You're pretty spot on.

Yep fags for trying to pick up on a chick....i would rather call them beta fucktards

>The things is i'm kinda repressed because I was in a boring relationship all throughout my teen years.

You are so retarded

Is this op????

haha there is the exception tho. you cant say he is 100% just being a dick. is it wrong to want a relation ship if you have kids to another person?

my wife is clingy as hell and I love it. but she is my age and we are building a life together. I am 100% open and honest with her, I hide nothing and she hides nothing from me

Ya op is a guy

Lmao no, it's not. I'm not that skinny or ugly.

define clinginess? what is your interpretation of being clingy?

What no, I'm a faggot guy.

>I hide nothing and she hides nothing from me
>she hides nothing from me

hit me up [email protected]

kik?

of course you want a relationship, get neutered first , asswipe

Post your face

8=====D~~~~~

>●
●●

( • ) ( • )

Tf is a 25 year old women doing on kik, let alone a man in his mid 30's? Lol.

Y'all niggas is lonely as fuck.

>says in boring relationship throughout teen yrs
>only been with older guys

sounds like your last bf was a pedo tbqh

Thank god i was worred we all just gor cucked

Clingy me [email protected] I like that shit and I think u hot

Kik me op at joemcbob99 and u can cling to mee all u want im an older guy as well

Age difference too great. He has kids? Run.

It's easy, answer when he texts, or calls never text or call him. When he texts only reply once per text. Don't keep texting unless he asks you a question. Or makes a statement.

No OP is being pretty cool, sorry that I ruined the thread with my ugly ass. I was just replying to the guy who posted that one picture.

so what your saying is if you have kids then you should not be aloud to breed again.. dude read you comment again and try to stop thinking so narrow minded. what if you had a perfect relationship before hand with kids and shit then you wife dies when your kids are like 3?

How is there not a single timestamp in this thread

Ima pretend to be a dumb bitch and ignore the demands for a timestamp cuz maybe they'll leave my catfishing alone.
>timestamp you fake ass fuck!

I'm 21 learn to read

He may or may not have been.

Sure, just this one though

is it though? 14 years doesn't seem like that much to me. The kids though, I could see your point. I'm probably too young to be with a guy that has kids.

what dose it matter?

No worrys bro.....so ur a femboy?

if you are out there having kids with every cunt that spreads her legs you are a irresponsible fuck and should never be allowed near a vagina again

Wow ur pretty cute op would love to see a sharpie in that tight pooper of yours

That's what I've been saying and Fag lod OP can't read and is so enthralled in the Newfags that neither of them seem to notice the fake cock stroking cathfisher

This

Yeah, I enjoy going out and dressing up and stuff. Would love to fuck a lot but no one in my area seems interested.

Where do you live?

>is it though? 14 years doesn't seem like that much to me.
14 years is 2/3rd of ops time on earth 14 years is too much, maybe 59 and 36 I could accept cause 36 is old enough to know which end they shit out of but 21 is a child playing woman

Wow ur a dumb fuck for sure

you just pointing out the negative tho there are 2 sides to a story. and who fucken cares if one person farthers 20 kids to 10 diffrent women. dose it directly affect you. who are you to say who ppl should live there lifes?

Damn your hot

Your the kind of person who would take a tesla to a jiffy lube for an oil change

Guys I'm a grill too, see I posted a naked pic of myself and I too have daddy issues, give me attention!!

Her tits are nice.

Moar

Op I wana see what your asshole looks like

Denton, TX If you want more pictures I'll post or give you my kik

and how is it irresponsible? because you have 2 different baby mummers. as long as you support them children and are there for them as they grow then there is nothing wrong with it

Okay op here's what's up. He's still married, he's just bored. Having a young subby side bitch sexting buddy adds excitement to his boring ass life, but he's not into you enough that he'd ever consider actually blowing up his marriage to bang you, and probably you're pushing for that so he's detaching.
Source: I'm 34 and did literally this exact thing a year ago with an 18 year old except she knew I was married.
PS: you look a lot like that chick maddyatwater who posts on r/dirtykikpals sometimes and if you are you sent me a picture of your ass one time

Your a dumbfuck, I'm a guy who literally just pice a random pic and decided to say I'm a girl, much like to the OP of this shit tier thread. Ask for a fucking timestamp nextime newfag fuck lord supreme

I'm a tits person, to be honest, it's what I like to see.

Na im good, and thats y tho u live in texas u need to move to california or at least visit, there will be alot of people who would want to fuck u

send address, I'll be right over

Doubles plz

Go after super beta male cucks

what I said is it is a strong indication you will never be in a stable loving relationship cause the guy is a dog, and dogs are dogs. ,you want to be just another whore with some dudes kid? be my fucking guest, if not avoid fucking the dogs out there

We all know we want moar or nudes bro

haha look at this nigger. mother fucker has to comment and point out that this is a shit thread. fuck fag still spent the time reading it and checking for time stamps. pick on newfags as much as you want becouse you point become invalid the exact moment you commented

Actually I do visit California occasionally. I went about a month or two ago to visit my grandparents and there were a shitload of people messaging me on grindr and shit.

I love clingy, I don't know, I guess you have to get lucky.

you are truly a clueless fuck, I think you should answer your phone, Morry Povich wants you on his show-- YOU ARE THE FATHER

Nice dubs....see its just texans who r not into that shit

well idk if there's any point in sticking around here now. I have some good ideas now. Thank you all for the input :)

You have my attention now. More?

and there we go you are assuming he is a dog. the only info the op has given on him is he 35 has 2 kids they being talking for 2 weeks and didnt text her last night and her concern is how clingy she might be. how is that showing strong indication that he is a dog?

Kik me tho

Take a pic of you squeezing a sharpie/pen/toy between your tits before you go? Your tits look nice, would definitely love to get my cock on them.

Idk whos the troll and whos the fucktard

Thank you. Everyone is acting like he's fucking married and he's definitely not lol.

Can you squeeze them together.

well if you dont know what your talking about why make a fucken comment... think we found the real fucktard

This kills me inside, I always find people from other places that wanna fuck.

Second this

You're wasting he will definitely cheat on you

yeah

14 isnt on the clock retard

Hey op how many fingers can you fit in your pussy