CTRL-V THREAD, no fixing, just post it

CTRL-V THREAD, no fixing, just post it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMdvbnzG09k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbEfzuCLoAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gvARFJPd9GA
amazon.com/dp/B000055ZOB/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1/156-4148199-8673806?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=P62X74BMRZDA7AW4WTYX&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687722&pf_rd_i=B00IWULQQ2
m.qooh.me/han_hanxox
youtube.com/watch?v=-cdS-xPVdC8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7LwFPp3SY
youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4
youtube.com/watch?v=I8HpxzSGMoE
change.org/p/people-for-the-ethical-treatment-of-animals-peta-end-the-plague?recruiter=596725181&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
youtu.be/qRSbj5ET2ts
i.imgur.com/11VQrv0.png
youtu.be/DRtdD1rORIc
youtu.be/cjCPkROsRWs
nbcnews.com/id/21599350/ns/technology_and_science-innovation/t/twins-invent-wedgie-proof-underpants/
reductress.com/post/8-sex-positions-that-will-blow-his-mind-and-destroy-his-penis/
images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/medium/1/periodic-table-of-elements-gold-au-gold-on-gold-serge-averbukh-transparent.png
youtube.com/watch?v=jEWB3H4vq2U
youtube.com/watch?v=9HilyOLWzrM
ifunny.co/fun/JTA3fTPg2
youtube.com/watch?v=Frxm04aOXlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=mbEfzuCLoAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=gvARFJPd9GA

www.Cred Forums.org

happy?

SHE WILL MAKE YOU CUM TWICE

Fluorescing quartz from La Sassa, Tuscany, Italy
▪ Dallegno, A. & Mazzoleni, G. (2012): A Preliminary Report: The Glowing Quartz from La Sassa, Tuscany, Italy. Journal of The Fluorescent Mineral Society, 32, 15-37.
Abstract:
This article portrays the geological and structural setting of the La Sassa area and the paragenesis, morphology, and luminescence of the carbonate-hosted glowing quartz found at this locality. The authors believe that this fluorescing quartz is genetically linked to an early stage of hydrothermal metamorphism of the Larderello geothermal field, where the La Sassa vein system is a component of its peripheral zone. Hydrothermal metamorphism is characterized by magmatic fluids with high concentrations of electrolytes (NaCl, KCl) and silica (REE, B, F, Cl, Li, Al) according to Gianelli & Ruggeri, (2000); Ruggeri et al., (2011). These fluids (T= 400–600 °C and pressure 100–140 MPa) migrated upward to land surfaces, along extensional faults. For the first time at La Sassa, some siliceous sinter outcrops have been individualized and described. They are due to intense subaereal hot springs activity, which are spatially and genetically linked to carlin-type gold mineralizations. Fluorescing quartz originates in outcrops located in the most tectonized area, with the strongest (hot spring) hydrothermal activity. In today rocks which correspond to fossil siliceous sinter deposits, we found some remnants of glowing quartz. Several different generations of quartz, both fluorescing and non-fluorescing, have been described. Within the bright lemon yellow fluorescing quartz, the authors could individualize the presence of: (1) electrolytes and lithic fragments of tourmaline (dravite- ferridravite series) as solid inclusions within the radiating fibers of quartz; and, (2) a rare artichoke quartz which is typical of an environment where conditions forced a rapid growth of the crystalline aggregate, and has an abundance of trace elements like

amazon.com/dp/B000055ZOB/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1/156-4148199-8673806?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=P62X74BMRZDA7AW4WTYX&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687722&pf_rd_i=B00IWULQQ2

m.qooh.me/han_hanxox

youtube.com/watch?v=-cdS-xPVdC8

YOUR MATCH IS READY!

youtube.com/watch?v=Uv7LwFPp3SY

youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4

youtube.com/watch?v=I8HpxzSGMoE
this was nostalgic for me

Klonen ger oändligt många möjligheter: Du kan ge kroppslig njutning åt alla som åtrår dig, utan att du själv behöver kopulera likt en avelstjur. Kanske din partner inte har uthålligheten som önskas? När det verkliga exemplaret gjort sitt är det bara att låta kopian ta över.

change.org/p/people-for-the-ethical-treatment-of-animals-peta-end-the-plague?recruiter=596725181&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Karen Straughan

…………………...„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
THIS PILLAR OF FRIENDSHIP MEANS YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND, REPOST THIS ON 10 OTHER FRIEND'S WALLS AND IF YOU GET 5 BACK YOU'RE A TRUE FRIEND.

this is glorious

youtu.be/qRSbj5ET2ts

and fucking Italy

265-740

i.imgur.com/11VQrv0.png

youtu.be/DRtdD1rORIc

youtu.be/cjCPkROsRWs

Billy Paul War of the Gods

High Maintenance

Oh wow! You had SEX! Congratulations!

Just kidding.

Having sex is literally the most basic, desperate, tragic, hopelessly-void-of-meaning, outrageously obnoxious, troublesome, costly, and downright pointless cry for help that the universe has ever screamed. Wow, you were born as an objectively good looking, decent looking, or perhaps borderline acceptable member of your species. WOW! INCREDIBLE! You managed to procure a willing (which in evolutionary terms, willing translates roughly to "fucking desperate for at least a few reasons") mate and managed to somehow perform the act of intercourse with her! WOW! This his literally only been taking place for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS!
WOW!
Except guess what, you probably wore a condom... which means you failed at submitting yourself to an act which means absolutely nothing.
The only thing left to do now is kill yourself.

hese Final Hours

nbcnews.com/id/21599350/ns/technology_and_science-innovation/t/twins-invent-wedgie-proof-underpants/

There you go

reductress.com/post/8-sex-positions-that-will-blow-his-mind-and-destroy-his-penis/

95.141.35.46:27015

i know i shouldnt post my own ip but whatever.

portforward.com

I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are. It's very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad.

imma hack you, brb

user plz...

images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/medium/1/periodic-table-of-elements-gold-au-gold-on-gold-serge-averbukh-transparent.png

SeqOfNumbers

youtube.com/watch?v=jEWB3H4vq2U

youtube.com/watch?v=9HilyOLWzrM

ifunny.co/fun/JTA3fTPg2

youtube.com/watch?v=Frxm04aOXlE