Hi /b, feeling extra suicidal today. any advice on how to get over this. or tips on how to end this shitty life

Hi /b, feeling extra suicidal today. any advice on how to get over this. or tips on how to end this shitty life.

Show me your tite lil asshole

Nothing clears the mind more then a good ol fashon raid knife or guns optionale

timestamp + butthole = answer

inb4 cancerous.
whats a raid knife? i got no guns.

Hook up a mask to a nitrogen tank instead of O2.

Wait for it to wear off.

inb4 cancerous

no resources for that.. poorfag here.

getting worse everyday.

u need to stay alive to browse the dank maymays

Find something you find worth living for. Find a hobby, someone you like, a job which you enjoy? Maybe spending some time in a park and just relax or something along those lines. We can't tell you whether to live your life or not you make that decision yourself, but we can help with suggestions on things that can hopefully cheer you up and help you.

Razor blades and a bath tub. Cut deep. It's a big plus if you can drink and take aspirin before you do it. You'll bleed out faster.

the only thing keeping me alive.

this is my hobby.

we have no bathtub. not everyone has.. shower or flowing water maybe?

As long as the water is warm. It keeps the blood flowing.

start doing things you don't wanna do. If life's gonna suck you might aswell do the things you don't want to. Like exercise and study. Go out for a walk.
The problem with depression is that it's very hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But it's there. You wouldn't be the first to get out of a depression. Just hang in there, do what you have to do and eventually it will go away.
Studies have shown that depressed people actually feel a lot better in moments when they forget about their depression. The problem is that they start thinking about their depression after they've had fun, and then the fun doesn't feel as fun as it actually was. Depression fucks with you, but it's not the truth. Hang in there.

Well is it something you enjoy doing? If not find something else, experiment.

if you want a reason to kill yourself, your pic is a dude

op, you need halp. don't listen to the trolls here, and hopefully you're not one yourself. you know you need the help, and there are endless resources online to start out, and lots of phone numbers to call as well. so go start that process off the right way by calling a hotline.

thanks user/s

the memes are good.

its fine.. feet is the only thing i want. also dubs check'd

You're hot as f. Don't waste your potential.

these people should gtfo here. cancer.

I've made rules of behavior for myself, to avoid a depressive state that manifests in suicidal thoughts.
I've made note of the earliest behavior on my part, that usually constitute the start of my depressive periods.
In my case, it comes down to whether I've spent too much time on my own, avoiding going out and such.
The rule I've made for myself is simple, if I notice the early signs, I don't allow myself to be alone. I call up one of my friends or acquaintances and set up a hang out. If I'm feeling particularly bad, I talk about it with them. But most of the time, the action of being with other people and talking about regular stuff, helps me get out of the depressive state.

friends dont know what i'm going through. they only know the happy facade. parents are shitty af. illegitimate child here btw.

Well if you have shitty parents, fuck 'em.
The only way your friends have a chance of knowing how you feel is telling them.
You don't have to tell them about the entire scope of your feelings, but if you let them know that you are feeling down and that getting a little concern and encouragement would help you. That is what I did once I started being honest with myself and others about what was going on in my head.
I'm not gonna say it's easy or painless, but it did help get from constantly depressed and suicidal, to occasionally depressed and dealing with it.

thanks user.i will start with my girlfriend, at least she might understand.. i ran out of feet, is asian good?