> 2016
> not investing a luxurious technologically advanced wrist watch, but instead using a mobile phone to tell the time like a juvenile fucking faggot

You now have 10 seconds to justify why you don't wear a wrist watch

1/10
try bigger bait next time

that 14 million really turned you into a dick op. I guess money does change people.

Holy shit that is one fat ass delusional person thinking they look good with that shit on

"Wrist watch" does not necessarily equal "smart watch"

Adhd

I can't see a watch OP did your fat wrist swallow it up?

I dont have to justify shit to a fat fuck like OP

Cause. I have a career. I cant dishwash with a fucking watch on.

I live in a third world country and those things are expensive as fuck for a 19 year old student.

>He thinks being a dishwasher is a career

Cause the apple I watch is the spawn of the devil

Why would someone put a watch on his or her ankle?

I have a watch, it tells the time and the battery doesn't need charging all the time.

I have a Swiss piece, got as a present for my 20th, nothing fancy round 600 bucks. But its kinda useless outside of work.

I do wear wrist watch so fuck you

To glamorize their tag

Obvious bait is obvious.

2/10 made me reply

I live in a first world country and those things are expensive as fuck for a 19 year old student.

Because it got caught on a box truck and ripped my left hand off.

It took you three and a half minutes to see this post, think of an image to respond with, find a picture of a pig's foot (or whatever the fuck that is), photoshop it in, adjust the colouration to match (or get a really specific picture), clean up the edges and upload here. What the fuck are you?

Ignoring the fact that dishwashing is apparently a career, have you not heard of waterproof watches? This isn't new technology. I've only taken my watch off three times in the past 17 years to change the battery, and showers, baths, rain, swimming and diving hasn't had any impact on it.

you gotta admit that mustve been a quality watch

>implying OP's bait is new and isnt around since the start of time

I don't think that's how you use an iPad

>"smart" watch
>waiting for the clock to load

Yeah, you do that. My analog watch works just fine

Because once I was a young man. I thought I knew everything. Then I experienced death, love loss and betrayal but most of all I came to realise women are cunts. All of them, spewing their toxic bullshit, nonstop. That's why I don't wear a fucking wrist watch.

My wrists are ugly

Awww no buddy. You are ugly. Your wrists are just trying to fit in.

I one had a bowl of soup at this little out-of-the-way Italian place. your post reminded me of it. It was good soup.