Daily reminder that she's going to win

Daily reminder that she's going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new Madam President.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/mar/17/context-biden-rule-supreme-court-nominations/
factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/
youtube.com/watch?v=ek8mr8zodk4
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>she's going to win
>will be dead by October

Some one would shoot her if she got into office

ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT!

>put on your special glasses

>im feeling overheated - how much farther to the van?

>but can she do this without losing a shoe?

I wonder why she's not saying she admires Merkel anymore?

All I have to say is bring on the debates.

Trump's alleged racism/controversial remarks, Clinton's health....I don't care about that. I WANNA SEE THEM DEBATE.

why do you think she lost her commanding lead over trump and her numbers continue to go down with each new poll?

thats what its like to be on a boat and drunk

I will never understand how anyone can hate this man

It was obvious that Cheney was the true evil one, and Dubya was the slow, loveable goofball puppet that just wanted to have fun

US presidents and even presidential candidates have a ridiculous amount of protection. It's not like decades ago when it was easier to shoot at them. Only way she's getting shot is if it's an inside job.

and here come the butthurts already

Yay finally our third female president who's going to bring welfare and healthcare for all!!!!

>he thinks poll trends will stay the same for the next 2 months

correct the record gave up on /pol fucking lul

Muslim importing piece of shit lying arrogant corrupt cunt.

>dat sweet sweet denial

this is from a very anti-trump site. Trump was at 20% and now look at it. And hes only projected to go up while Hillary goes down.

no one wants a mentally ill walking corpse scumbag as president

she still winning......and u mad

>he STILL thinks poll trends will stay the same for the next 2 MONTHS, in a US presidential election
>what is the Howard Dean scream
>what is Dukakis and the tank

>that wishful thinking

Exactly.

Trump has plenty of time to royally fuck this up.

Y'all can't do it like Hillary can.

>What is Mitt Romney's 47 percent remarks

You do know content like this won't fly when the UN assumes control of internet regulations this October 1st, right?

>Good bye Cred Forums, good bye moon man!

>>what is the Howard Dean scream
>>what is Dukakis and the tank

lol dont you get it? Hillary fainting at the 9/11 memorial was her dukakis moment. She was utterly crushing Trump to the point of trumpfags bitching about "t-they are lies!" and now look at it. She already lost her massive lead that she will NEVER get back, and Trump is now tied with her in a national poll

hillary shills arrogantly assumed this would be a cake walk, but now they are neck and neck. And the democrats just look even more pahetic as they scramble and grasp at straws to force some sort of "dukakis moment" for Trump

>OMG INTERNET FROG CARTOONS THAT ARE NAZIS!

Shit like this just makes them look crazy and stupid. No one gives a fuck about that.

>she's going to win.
Cred Forumstears are going to be Delicious.

Hell no. She's been the cause for too many damn people. It'll be a great day if she dies - however that fall of cassandra or whatever it is will keep donald from getting in. Damn whore can't even win anything w/o cheating.

If no one shot Obama do you really think someone is going to shoot her?

>MFW I haven't read the latest polls.

>Trump is now tied with her in a national poll
in overall popularity , she still has an electoral lead, which is shrinking but we'll see where that goes.

that certainly does look like you

Cool facebook post mom!

I'm from Virginia and I assure you Tim Kaine would make a far better president that old babyhands donnie

hillary VR?

>compares an uncontrollable minor health issue with intentional acts of looking unpresidential as fuck
>compares being near-tied to opponent with instantly dropping far below opponent

thanks son.

It's cool because it's true.

Get of here conspiracy tard! The UN is not "assuming control of the internet".

I have no clue how you nut jobs come up with this trash...

You really believe she has pneumonia?.

Stop posting this shit faggot.

You have zero credibility with your stupid unsourced graphic and you've been called out on this a bunch of times now.

I'm also from virginia and this guy is a complete waste of space.

just look at that stupid fucking mullet

You really believe an orange narcissistic douche-bag would make a good president?

> Hillary 59%
> Trump 40%
> neck and neck

Proof that republicans failed at math

>Damn whore can't even win anything w/o cheating.

Name even one example of "cheating."

I'll wait.

>I'm from CRT and they paid me 3 cents for this post

No he isn't, actually. He is probably one of the sanest people in government.

Fuck you and your butthurt right-wing bullshit.

Aren't you bored yet?

Wow, it doesn't even say where this poll came from, but it says what you want to here so it must be right. lol this is exactly how you guys lost the last two elections, by only hearing what you want to hear, and not actually trying to improve your chances because of telling yourself you've already got it all tied up. Hillary has the popular vote, even if Trump somehow wrested it away from her, I have a hard time believing the electoral college would elect him into office.

you must be from the in-bred part, away from Northern Virginia where the intelligent people live. Let me guess, south-west Virginia maybe?

>It's cool because it's true.
It's not cool and it's not true.

CTR is not cool or true.

bored by what? Handing you Trumpfags your ass on what a joke of a candidate Trump is?

I could do this shit all day if it meant ONE less person were supporting him.

Clinton and Hanson should just seal the deal.
Rule the world together, one universe

>uncontrollable minor health issue

>minor

concussion/blood clot in brain that causes seizures, slurred speech, massive coughing bouts, memory loss, and fainting that is, just like you said, uncontrollable isnt "minor"

this is why she will lose. None of you are willing to recognize the reality of the situation. Just like the Trumpfags who said all the polls were lies. But things just happened to work out for them because at least Trumps campaign did a 180 and hes not kooky loud man anymore and Hillarys health, which dems again arrogantly laughed at as a right wing conspiracy have been exposed.

and the major difference is people actually like trump, while people are voting for hillary simply because they hate trump more than her.

>ctr got ran off of /pol
fucking kek.

the problem is that almost 50 percent of americans vote for trump at the end. even if she wins, she has to deal with a country that has 50 percent morons living in it

Yes

how long are you going to continue to post that self-hating cringing graphic?

Hail to the queen and highest position in the world soon to be

LOL, you're a fucking retard living in NOVA. I live the high life on the coast. Go kill yourself.

>almost 50 percent of americans vote for trump at the end.

no

>HURRRR DURRR

Making assumptions about people based on geographic locals, what democratically liberal thing to do.

Not who you responded to.

nice shoop

No I don't. But, no worse than what we've been dealing with lately. Now answer my ques.... Wait. You'll never answer my question. You are a simpleminded fool that wastes his parents electricity and money.

You really believe an old, corrupt, deceitful, sick, incompetent shrew who says she's proud to be the "enemy" of half the country would make a good president?

Say what you want about Trump, but he has visited Democratic constituencies and listened to them. See: Detroit. Clinton calls anyone who doesn't already agree with her a violentIslamohomoxenophobic h8r and demands that you get on with her coronation, that she conspired with the DNC to receive.

Hey CTR, does hillary remember these guys?

only people who live down there are niggers and white trash. Guess we know which one you are.

Jesus fucking Christ, actual people think this illiterate retard should be the president.

I know who would vote for a low life corporate puppet?

got it from real clear politics,
im not saying she doesnt have the lead, but is has shrunk.
im throwing my hat with her (dont actually like her,I just hate Cred Forums) , but if you want to beat trump you cannot be arrogant about it. You have to be realistic about what position you are in , find out why the lead is shrinking and figure out how to stop it.

republicans get almost 50 percent every year, they just lose by a cunts hair in every single election. so how is that not true?

Seen that before. Seen your posting style before. Seen you before. You're not very good at this.

>need that money for tendies.

Answer the question.

>niggers
Liberal showing your true colors I see.

>MFW my house is twice the size of yours and a quarter the cost.

Im also in virginia and Kaine is a cuck

who would vote for someone who wants to build a wall against mexicans

thats beyond dumb

Then do it better faggot. I don't mind arguing with anons over politics. Some on the other side actually are pretty clever. You, my simple minded friend, are not good at this. Yet here you are shitposting on a Sunday. You've been shut down before and you'll be shut down again.

says the man who was bailed out by Saudis, owes monety to russians and Azerbaijanis, laundered monety for Iran, is stealing from his elction campign funds, his so called charity fund, and is facing RICO charges for fraud....

since all Lyin Donnie has ever done is feed himself and his ego, and cheat his way to make money, do you trust him to put anyone's interestes above his own? above his foreign investments? above his cheap workers in china?

Hillary may have solicited funds for her charity - which actually does charity work and has helped millions of people around the world, and to which she gives millions of her own money - but Donnie has only ever lined his own pocket.

Mexican spotted!

Yeah, the 50% of the country who vote for her

>republicans== trumpfags
a lot republicans aren't trumpfags ,
its just when the other person is Hillary, what choice do they have?

Does her shirt really say "In Fries We Trust"?

Yup. Keep posting your shitty pictures. I'm sure everyone in this thread is thoroughly impressed by you.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>alleged racism/controversial remarks
nothing alleged about it...

Minor bout of pneumonia? She is having seizures, can barely walk on her own, needs a medic with her at all times, often is disorientated as if she doesn't know where she is. That blood clot in her head fucked her up. Even if it is just pneumonia, which it obviously isn't, she still isn't fit for any job, let alone the presidency

not that smart a guy, but smart enough to know he was a fucking liar, and smart enough to know he was skimming trillions of taxpayer dollars into his friends pockets...

lol what a badass with a big awesome house that he got for little awesome money.

Not much going on for you if "I live in a house!" is your big-time brag, huh?

thats what i mean. there is only retarded guy and corporate slut. but isn't that always the case? americans always have to chose between 2 people who are equally evil

Muslims don't hate black people, last I checked.
They hate women.

50% of 60% of the vote, maybe.

Trumpfags are a small portion of the population compared to liberals.

bullshit. Show the proof not the smear headline.

So your argument is "She's shitty, but he's even shittier."? Not very compelling, is it?

This is the type of joke I expect from bee.
Offensive, but funny and relevant to current events.

who am i kidding bee hasn't been witty since like 2006

This is why conservatives have to gerrymander to keep their power.

>She's shitty, but he's even shittier."?
its a depressing situation but thats the one we are in.

Yeah I'm so bad at it I consistently hand you your ass every fucking post.

You are a fucking idiot if you still support this dipshit. That's what I'm telling this thread.

>Republican gerrymandering

This has to stop. Seriously.

This is our country we're talking about.

AHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think the 'puppet' part covers that

He was basically like Zangief in the Street Fighter live action movie

I won't argue that point.

everyone gerrymanders

Watch her get a seizure mid debate

I hare Hillary, I just hate Cred Forums more

Hey you stupid idiots.

Trump's ahead now. In basically every poll.

And in Ohio + Florida. He's almost got Michigan.

50 days. It's over. Trump won.

>Trump's ahead now. In basically every poll.
bullshit

s

You're a fool if you believe that she has pneumonia. Can you tell me when she had the time to be diagnosed, or maybe you just like the idea of her VP becoming president.

Let's say for a second she really is just sick and it's "not a big deal" like she says and that excuses the lies she told about being healthy. Why is she hugging kids and not going to the hospital after almost fainting?

She spent almost 300 days not campaigning, but instead gave speeches to places that disagree with everything she says she stands for, in exchange for millions to her slush fund.

I don't like Trump but this whore is scarcely better. I almost want Trump to win for the lolz and general mayhem.

can't discuss issues
makes up shit about Clinton's health instead

k

I'm sorry. When exactly did you hand me my ass? No, I'm serious. What was the exact moment when you handed me my ass. Because other than the warped visions you have in that tiny, deformed and unused thing you call your brain, you haven't handed anybody anything.

>I almost want Trump to win

because you're a stupid teenage dipshit with nothing to lose

>And in Ohio + Florida.
yeah but somehow he's getting closer and closer to losing Texas

that would be interesting to see, Trump was so bad he made Texas turn blue.

Every time you refuse to admit there are serious criticisms about Trump and attack the poster bringing the info.

You're such a fucking tool.

wrong. nice straw man attempt however.

OH GOD SHIT-TIER CONSERVATIVE HUMOR IS SO FUCKING FUNNY

>no worse than what we've been dealing with lately.

lol, this much cynicism, delusion and ignorance in one post. trump is a terrible manager, a terrible negotiator, a bully and braggrt who misuses legal process - and will soon be doing time for RICO offences and rape, but that is beside the point. He is totally unsuited to public office and the presidencey. he has no skills, no knowledge, and no desireto be better informed. he thinks he can just make shit up and say anything to get a deal going - other countries do not work that way and will cane his ass. the country cannot work that way, and neither senate nor congress will let him. he will be impeached in the first year if he wins.

Teenagers think like that, faggot.

If you're not underage you need to fucking grow up.

this

/thread

Wait by corpse you mean trump right?

Hilary smokes weed bro

>and will soon be doing time for RICO offences and rape
how long will you faggots try and pass this as real?

I love how anons use this exact same thread that's spammed several times a day to have the same old Trump/Hillary arguments over and over again, lelz

This shit is some excellent bait

Can't win if she drops dead first. Unless you are going to have them swear in whatever is rapidly consuming her life force.

shut the fuck up and address the rest of the post pussy

shut the fuck up

Say what you like about Trump, like the fact that he is an old, corrupt, deceitful, incompetent bully, a con artist, a fraud, a rapist, and abuser of women, a racist, a liar beyond compare, a bad businessman and lousy golfer, a man with no taste, arrogant and self inflated with no knowledge, not respected by any world leader, a joke that sadly many under educated and thoughtless Americans have not yet recognised.

let's see, can't make other Clinton "scandals" stick

better make up some shit about her health

stupid Trumpfags

Then you have me confused with other anons. Not that I think you are capable of making the distinction as I don't believe you have the faculties to detect different posting styles. I don't like Trump, so you'll never read me defending him. I hate Hillary and the liberals who defend her though.

OH WOW MORE CONSERVATIVE HUMOR
IT'S JUST SO FUNNY FAGGOT

"helped million" How? With the houses she built that were unsafe and unlivable even by Haiti's standards after the earthquake or when she planted a few trees in the garden of a school that she took all the credit for? The houses that were built by the way was from the construction company who donated the most to her slush fund and used most of the money for the job to build vacation hotels instead. The job called for 10,000 homes but they did around 1,000. Still, she's a saint who will say everything is great.

>have the same old Trump/Hillary arguments over and over again

It's Cred Forums......we literally do nothing else on here but laugh, troll, fap and argue

>I hate Hillary and the liberals who defend her though.

then you support Trump

well disregarding politics, are you at least a little bit worried about her health?
not as a liberal or democrat or anything, but just a person?

>Haiti'

stopped reading there

all you faggots have is canned lies straight from Breitbart

you can't even discuss real issues

gay

>are you at least a little bit worried about her health

no

who wants to tackle the health care industry, big pharma, the oil and coal polluters, the industrial military overspenders, the education monopoly, and the sexist anti equality lobby (and give parents paid leave for child birth, like every civilised country in the world)

Yeah, i think I would vote for Hillary rather than tax cut for the rich and fuck you Donnie the tax dodging rapist.

Yall can't do it like the Hilldog can

So do you believe she has pneumonia or not? Because that was the original question. I can give 2 fucks about Trump.

>...of the money donated to his camaign

Am I missing something here? I thought Trump was financing his campaign out of his own pocket, seeing that he's all independently wealthy and shit. Isn't his biggest selling point that he's not beholden to donors and special interests?

Thank you for correcting the record.

well that seems a bit heartless, shes a person you know not some automaton.

>So do you believe she has pneumonia or not?

so the fuck what? PEOPLE GET SICK.

shut up

You can't teach cool. Democrats and their shills have forgotten this.

Instead of disproving me you dismiss my argument. We all know the "aid" she gave those people was evil and wrong. She used their tragedy for her own gain. Give me some examples of how she helped millions.

>shut the fuck up
hahaha you fucking cuck

/thread

>Daily reminder that she's going to win.

Daily reminder that she lost to a fucking NIGGER last time.

Hillary is going to LOSE by a fucking landslide.

Like I said. You haven't the faculties to comprehend anything. You do realize the world is not just black and white. You silly partisans are all the same.

>I thought Trump was financing his campaign out of his own pocket
I dont think he's doing it all out of his pocket, he has raised about 100 million $ for his campaign through independent donations(thought only 2% from super pac groups), though that is still a 4th of how much the Clinton campaign raised.

Smokeless powder.

That liberal minded, frog hating lizard can go fuck xerself

Much better to vote for a corporate puppeteer.

Trump entered the race in 2000 and got nowhere

The point is, she doesn't have pneumonia. She's blaming that for her cough and fall. She's been coughing since before January. The same fucking cough. I'm calling bullshit and would like to know the real reason. Aren't you the least bit skeptical?

no, I am saying that contributions to a charity that really does charity work and do not go into your pocket (a pocket that you reach into and give your money to charity as well) is not a bribe. it is not pay for play, it is not the simple and false story of corruption that the repblicans tell. Now ehen you get someone like Trump, who takes money out his charity for himself, then it is a bribe, it is pay for play. he is corrupt.

The New York times, after weeks of investigation and stories abotu the Clinton Fund concluded that they had been worng. they wrote pages and pages of speculation adn criticism, and in the end, ralised that she had done nothing wrong. And at the end, even when they said she had done no wrong, they still attacked her for having any association with the charity because it sort of looked like there might be an opportunity to do wrong, so it was all her fault for them being wrong.

this is shit tier reporting, and the idea that her charity in any way resembles the serious, illegal, and utterly corrupt dealings of Trump and his foundation is utter bullshit.

false equivalence gone made. Worse, no one is talkign about how Trump has claimed to give to charity on his tax returns, and claimed tax relief, and the charities have not been paid a dime. hundreds of millions of dollars over decades - this is tax fraud.

so no, she isn't shitty at all, and yes, he is shit on a stick with shit sprinkles and a dollop of shit on top.

So this is a daily thing for you ehh? Typical liberal no work why not fuck off all day or are you a Soros lackey?

because she wants it to die soon, just like her.

>>>> Cred Forums
or did you get banned from there for being a CTR shill?

either way enjoy your $0.02 in your account

Doubles plz

the regular reminder that she has always needed someone else to get the job done for her

OMG SHE COUGHED!!!!

WHAT HUMAN BEING HAS EVER COUGHED BEFORE!?!?!?

If he is a puppeteer, shouldn't that be Hillary being fucked and not Melania? Did you have trouble finding the right pic?

if you knew anything about the two candidates you would argue it. stay ignorant and accept the all politiians lie so it is ok that Trump lies and lies and lies and makes shit up and is totally ignorant of any useful facts, and will be a totally useless president, while Hillary actually knows stuff and is an effective campaigner with passion who cares about making America better.

do you get banned for expressing beliefs on there not in line with the hivemind?

Coughing, numerous seizures, fainting when it's 78 outside, blood clots. Humans have done it before but it usually means somethings wrong.

Isn't that pretty much every election thought?

Even the third parties suck ass in this country.

We wouldn't be out of line to launch a second Technocracy movement at this point.

en.wikipedia . org/wiki/Technocracy_movement

>Bernie supporters were all so fucking loserish and insincere that they rolled right over into Hillary's asshole at the drop of a hat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. 'Cause corporations don't run the world, contrary to popular opinion.

The situation is much more chaotic than people realize.

Corrected trump climbing met. Everest to rescue Pepe the frog

I don't care about her health, or lack there of. I do care about her lock of ethics

only partly true - Republicans gerrymader more than democrats, and no one should be allowed to get away with it. Republicans also do more to skew voting records, remove voting rights and make it harder for democrats to vote, and are in general anti democratic, as well as anti Democrat.

as evidenced by their talk of opposing Hillary in all ways even if she is elected, and their actions in the last congress the fact that they won't ratify the supreme court judge in the last year of Obama's presidency is a deeply anti democratic move, and they should all be impeached for it, but they have the majority so they can flaunt the constitution

Hillolli Cliton has my vote

no because he is a Putin sponsored trump lover. Typical putin bot action - small neg about trump, big lie and insult about Hillary, close with will vote trump because he isnt so bad.

classic disinformation, Yuri, have a ruble.

I guess we both have different definitions for the term effective campaigner. Maybe in an echo chamber.

>- Republicans gerrymader more than democrats,
I dont know how you would be able to quantify this, but can you at least agree that much like sports politics isn't a system where ethics and honesty are rewarded?

People fall for that "lesser of two evils" bullshit way to easily. Sanders whole campaign basically funneled a new generation of voters into the Democratic party.

I really wonder how the presidential election would play it if a third party ever secures enough states to prevent either candidate from achieving enough electoral votes.

I know the Constitution covers that, but I'm more concerned about the popular reaction.

Look up the "Biden Rule," leftard. The Democrats set the precedent for not nominating election year Supreme Court nominees.

But you will never leave your establishment/leftist media bubble, so you're completely clueless to this.

Are you saying Hillary doesn't lie? She lied about her e-mails at every corner, she might be the least most transparent candidate we've ever had. Also, what 'stuff' does Hillary know?

If you think being put in women's health while she's sick is good campaigning, then I now know who falls for that BS.

until the judges throw it out. Or until he is elected and abuses his powers to interfere and stop the trials - which he has said he will do. You want to vote for a man who has already promised to use executive power to stop the judiciary from doing its job?

Or he's tired of run of the mill political corruption, lack of culpability, and excessive adherence to the liberal dialogue.

2 years ago I was fairly liberal. But the more I see of Hillary and her supporters the more conservative I become.

Bitch ain't winning shit, she's dying

hillary is the only reasonable candidate, fucking trump with all the shit he's carrying and people not seeing it like where's taxes 1000s of lawsuits, his father was great and donald doesnt even deserve neither he earned his father last name

Brandon Johnson? Jill Stein?

Oh you mean like president nog? With his pen and phone?

>being this much of a sheep
I bet you don't even know whose running in your local elections. You know, representatives who actually make the laws and regulations that effect you.

But keep paying attention to the figurehead race that will change nothing.

try reading the Clinton foundation website. See what they do. it might make you a better troll, if not a better person.

(providing low fuel use clean burn stoves for a start. aids education, and condoms, for second. Micro loans and education, and help to form collective farms and clean water, and - lots of stuff. But you just keep suking the teat of the Republican smear campaign, and keep paying your tax dollars to them so they can spend them on more inquiries onto nothing and ignore the real criminals in congress and senate who are all republicans... )

So she's not doing anything wrong when he gives speeches to foreign countries to receive millions about we cant know anything she's saying? She doesn't hire the highest paying donors?

"this totally unbiased site will tell you the truth. just go to www.clintoncampaign.com to see all the truth about how great clinton is. What? Yes I do have trouble eating without a helmet, why do you ask?"

no, he has lied about that, as about everything else. he is not financing himself. He has LOANED some money to his campaign, and expects it to be paid back - he has not donated any money to it. he has sought donations, and does fund raisers all the time, and he has demanded more money from the RNC. he is using his own hotels and plane and trump tower for his campaign, and charging the campaign full rates for all use - so every time he flies somewhere he is making money. he has some wealthy donors - he would like many more - the fact he has so little money is because no wealthy donor will sponsor him, because they all know he is a con man, a cheat and a fraud who is going to take their money and keep it for himself, and fuck them over.

LOL

>go to the propaganda wing of their foundation.

Yeah, ok.

VOTE HILLARY'S VAGINA 2016

It's more than a simple cough dude.

because no one will give him money... they all expect him to lose, and they all know he is making money from the campaign - why should they pay him to strut his ego?

I didn't knew that fucking prick he's like the merchander in blonde version, this other comment shows obama hurrrrr durrrhh, fucking hill billies and red neck oh and uneducated trying to make America great again, fools America been great just go outside the country and u will see it

Yes, it is more complicated. But going by your premise, the picture is wrong.

The correlation between the number of Trap/gay threads and the numbe CTR threads is NOT coincidence.

How about you read the numbers on what the foundation did. IRS documents showed that the Foundation raised over $500 million from 2009-2012, and yet the Clinton Foundation only spent $75 million on "programmatic grants." There's your education. "The other $425 million was allocated as follows: more than $25 million went for travel expenses; almost $110 million for employee salaries and benefits; and $290 million for 'other expenses,'" Clinton Foundation raised over $140 million but only used $9 million in direct aid. You're welcome.

he couldn't climb his way out of a happy meal

this is a bullshit post.

you do know that hillary is a white woman in her sixties, not some nigger from the cotton fields? Most people in the northern half of the states find 78 quite warm, and would be in a teeshirt and shorts. She was standing in direct sunlight (so hotter than the shade temperature you quote) far and hour and a half without water, while feverish from pneumonia. I would like to see you do that...

well damn
checked

I'm sorry, but as shitty as other elections have been, this is the shittiest.

jill stein but unfortunately she doesnt have money to be public figure, Jill stein has plans actitud carisma and a beautiful voice

Nice. Poorer Together.

how about you post a link to those "numbers"?
And breighttard or other blatant rightwingnut websites don't count

>"Biden Rule,
look it up rightard
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/mar/17/context-biden-rule-supreme-court-nominations/

not a rule, not applicable here

One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity.

¨This is exactly why im NOT voting for trump. Disgrace for his own race.

So the independent company is more trustworthy than the IRS?

Daily counter-reminder that electing a vagina will be no more interesting than electing a black. I'm not even sure I want 4 years of dems getting galvanized by their own anger at Trump, the Trump bitching would be non-stop and it would be a louder, much more cringy version of what repubs throwing fits about Obama - and when I say louder I fully expect the babies to actually riot over this and like, destroy cars.

I want SJWism to be destroyed for the people it's taken from me and I can't help but think 4 years of Hillary being a disappointment and attempts at actual SJW legislation turning into social disasters would serve that goal better than 4 years of self-righteous screaming and forced trump memes.

Still voting for Trump on principle, though, sorry.

Damn user I knew that and I agree with you 100%, Trump is a CON artist and wealthy people knows better

I'm glad you asked. Most of them come from the Discover The Networks and the New York Post. Google them yourself.

She doesn't have pneumonia. Complete bullshit. Only shills and the brain dead media actually believe that lie.

ignoring the fact that most of the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work is performed in-house.

factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

Considering what the IRS has become. Yes.

>no one will give him money
the super big donors arn't giving him money, due to his connection to Cred Forumsshit they are apprehensive about being associated with that and hurting their own careers.

Actually, she didn't lie about the emails, at any corner. But keep listening to the out of context republican spin. She did say somethings, specifically about the number of email servers (she clearly did not understand the question as it was badly worded, and said "one") which turned out not to be true - the tech team had changed the computer a few times, so there was more than one server - which she did not know, so not a lie - and she did claim that as far as she was aware there had been no classidied material - it turned out that some classified material was sent to her (she did not solicit it) and it was unmarked as classified. So again, not a lie.

now the FBI did say she said things that turned out not to be true - (would you know how many email servers your email address has used int he last five years? If you guess wrongly are you lying?) but they did not say she lied - although Republican spin liears will tell you they did.

so, no, I don't think she lies very often. She knows that every word she says will be dissected by Republican smear campaigners trying to trip her up, so she tells the truth as much as possible. Easier to live that way. And anyone that thinks she is so stupid that she would tells easily spotted lies is a lot stupider than she is.

>the New York Post
the gold standard for accurate journalism.

I just read that analysis and the numbers are not broken down.

I never bought the line about the Biden rule from the conservatives. But if you think for second that the liberals wouldn't be doing the same thing if everything was reversed, then I don't know what to tell you.

when has Obama ever attacked a judge for being mexican? ever attacked a judge presiding on a case involving him, in any way? ever threatened to fire judges who take cases against him. Fuck of you racist, ignorant lying cunt. and take your racist, ignorant lying dictatorship hopeful bullying orang utan with you.

>mfw my countrymen argue over these shitlord candidates

Wow. You've completely bought the spin. Just wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=ek8mr8zodk4

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

False.

1-She lied about sending CLASSIFIED emails. Then she played dumb and said "no one trained her to recognize a classified marking".

2-She lied about turning over ALL work related emails. Thousands of deleted work related emails were recovered from the server she had wiped.

3-When asked if she had the servers wiped she responded, "what? With like a cloth or something?"

The list goes on and on and on. These are just some of the highlights.

>spin
did someone say spin?
cause I thought I heard some say spin

again, you are mireading the numbers. Programmatic grants are money given to other organisations to carry out programs. the rest of the money - travel for clinton foundation employees to travel to places to do charity work. salaries - for aid workers. other expenses, cost of doing aid work.

88% of their money goes on charitable work - the 12% overhead is very low for a charity organisation, especially one of that size. making out that those employees were just taking salaries for doing nothing, or that the travel was all holidays and jollies, or that the other expenses were for what - champagne breakfasts? is a simple lie. stop lying.

I'll never stop lying, the way Jesus told me to.

lol, someone not old enough to remember Nixon... or sarah palin...

donny and eric trump?

and is a vaxxer who believes in homeopathy...

Your point. Or do you have one? Or maybe even a rebuttal? I know I'm asking a lot of you.

Nice daily copypasta

/thread

open this
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
watch that gif

Last I checked, Sarah Palin hasn't run for President. Nixon was actually a popular president until his stupid came out. He was VP under Eisenhower and almost beat JFK. I'm actually old enough, the bigger question is, are you?

I have a question...will there be another WikiLeaks dump before the debate???...and if so...what???...I really hope they destroy her!!!

the IRS did not say that the spending was not on charitible work - you are misinterpreting the numbers. The charity does the work themselves - these are the expenses needed to run a large charity with lots of aid workers travelling the world. But I suppose you don't know anything about charity, since you are Trump supporter, and think a charity is a means of having parties on other peoples money, bribing officials and suckering other people into paying for your hotel rooms... And of course you can claim to give to charity and get tax relief, but the IRS don't check, so you get away with millions of dollars of tax fraud, until the New York times starts to check up...

>Hillary may have solicited funds for her charity - which actually does charity work and has helped millions of people around the world, and to which she gives millions of her own money - but Donnie has only ever lined his own pocket.

>voting for Trump on principle
what principle would that be (since trump has no principles other than self interest and ego inflation)