Ok Cred Forums let's settle this once and for all. Which one? I gotta go with my boy Memestar, Leafy is a retarded cunt

Ok Cred Forums let's settle this once and for all. Which one? I gotta go with my boy Memestar, Leafy is a retarded cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You embody cringe

underage reported and sage

Who gives a shit? They're both faggots.

>Shitty "roasting" content for little kids

OR

>Some """news""" guy who's ruined careers

Gotta go with Leafy

Keemstar is a fucking idiot and the only reason you should pick leafy is because he's slightly less retarded.

See I think it's the complete opposite. At least keemy is informative and has a purpose to his videos besides just cyber bullying. Leafy just talk shit 100% of the time. Brw everything idubbz said about his is true. #NoChin

Keemstar, obviously. Leafy is extremely deceptive and manipulative.

this

Leafy's response to idubbbz was utterly terrible. Leafy ignored like half the good points idubbbz made.

the fact that these kinds of threads exist is all the proof I need that the average age on Cred Forums is around 13.

>good points
Like what?

But I'm 27

Whaaat is up? DramaAlert nation, I'm your host Killer Keemstaaaaar. Leeeet's get riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight into the neeeeeeewssss!

*mentally 13

fuck off

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

Anti-Insult, Being a Pussy, and being friends with Keemstar.

Mad cunt?

Both are equally cancerous.

Why do you feed into this stuff?

It's because of people like this posting roasting videos talking shit that YouTube and Google went fucking Nazi on everyone.

Shit sucks looking at a video you spent time on get demonetized because of naughty language or some other rule because a few dicks ran around calling people niggers, or Pedos.

>Fuck both of them.

how retarded u have to be to watch YT channels now all this pricks etc?? Read a book and have some sex morrons

Scarce

op is faggot

buying into any drama means you're fuelling both sides and are a complete retard.

these are games you win by not playing.

now fuck off and die pls

Literally who?

is overweight

NO
ONE
FUCKING
CARES

This may be true but his voice doesn't make me wanna bleed out of my ears like the other two and his stuff is pretty concise (I guess) instead of being hella redundant for times sake.

I'm your host killer cum star here

They should both be gassed, along with everyone who watches either, and especially anyone who makes threads about them.

fuck both of 'em
eedapz is my heroin

Who gives a fuck?

/thread

Your mother

How can you disagree with this?

Very carefully

Hey, that's pretty good!

>/trash/

He ignored nearly everything except nochin
He brought up the age part, but instead of touching on the audio clip where he says he can hide behind his age, he talks about dog fucking.

kemestar is trash he ruined lionmaker for no reason

That happened a while ago bud.

kek

>Literally who?
As opposed to virtually who?

>This

HEY WHATSUP GUYS ITS SCARCE HERE

Leafy does not disclose personal information, or try to "swat" people.