The housing market is going to collapse again. The economical crisis will be real. My question is how do we prepare...

The housing market is going to collapse again. The economical crisis will be real. My question is how do we prepare? How would I lessen the blow to my family and survive the impending shitstorm that is coming?

Im in the 317 area. So if there is anyone that is a hardcore prepper near me that could share some insight i would be appeciative.

BAY STRONK TENK

>Housing Market

Just don't sell your house until the property value goes back up.

Where would i acquire such a beautiful piece of machinery.

That is just a precursor to everything else. A year into my mortgage now with a fixed rate. Dont plan on selling for awhile

Best thing you can do is make or join some group, their is safety in number all you need is a good community.

BAY STRONK TENK, YES RASSIO, MUCH POWERFUL

The housing market won't fail as much as the student loan market will fall

Eventually students will use bankruptcy (under a Clinton administration) to discharge loans or change the APR, which hurts projected profits of the banks. Interest rates rise for student loans, tuition still rises.

College is a goddamn bubble. It will crash eventually.

How would i go about finding those groups of people?

I never thought about that but it makes total sense. With the lack of jobs and bullshit degrees that lead to no jobs more and more people will default. Very scary shit.

So that is a policy shillary is wanting to put in place?

The only thing stopping it now is two things.

1. Government loans (which don't lead to banks fucking up everything)
2. Student loans can't be disrupted during bankruptcy

If either change and the actual loans are shifted to private banks, the entire industry will collapse. Once the loans go above, say, 5% discharge rate? Probably lower? Then you're fucked. There's over a trillion buckaroos in student loans and if those become risky loans the whole economy goes under.

shorting housing bonds

"Borrowers will be able to refinance loans at current rates, providing debt relief to an estimated 25 million people. They’ll never have to pay back more than 10 percent of their income, and all remaining college debt will be forgiven after 20 years.
Delinquent borrowers and those in default will get help to protect their credit and get back on their feet."

hillaryclinton.com/issues/education

To be fair, these aren't private loans (which means it's a lot easier for government to take a loss on them). So I'm less sure about Clinton fucking things up specifically.

Ive thought about it. But i bet companies will be a little more cautious.

Be good friends with you're neighbors. If shtf I'm probably going to join up with mine, maybe kill these crack heads on the block. You could also see if there is a preppers group in your area or just start one yourself, their will probably be some people with plans that you could join or learn some useful stuff from. I'm no prepper but this is what I'd do if I was worried.

buy some nair and get that boipucci nice and smooth, if you give yourself to me you won't have to worry about money ever again.

Have a place to go in hendricks or putnam county away from city.

Learn amateur radio (HAM), earn license, and buy simple gear.

Learn basic outdoor survival skills for your area. Edible plants...etc.

Have a bugouy bag as well as a get home bag with simple gear to help you if SHTF.

Develop a small group of people for support.

Stock a simple collection of basic health and safety equip.

Water

Fuel

You are fortunate to live in a naturally plentiful region. Perhaps consider befriending the amish to your west or any of the native people around the region.

Gangs will be the first to start collecting territory making people pay some sort of tax for 'protection' so join one or have a plan to get out of any populated area.

Go live in the woods.

Shit is not going to hit the fan by society utterly collapsing you moron. What he's talking f about is that his house night devalue or that it might become difficult to pay the mortgage.

You fucking paranoid /k/unts.

HowToStartPrepping.jpg says otherwise

Credit card debt, and foreign debt are bubbles which could default too.

Keep this in mind as well.

How to prepare is easy enough, stock up on supplies, learn survival skills and maybe combat skills too.

Print out any vital information from the internet( the UN assumes control of the internet this October 1st, who knows where that will lead).

Buy silver and other valuable things which will retain their value.