Kevin Carter

Fucking faggot.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

dang
Spoken like a true beta

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

And don't call it a fucking date ya dingus. Just ask if she wants to hang out. Be subtle

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

it was a pretty light hearted response, i don't think even betas like myself use "dang" unironically. Also what would've been a better reply?

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

when she said "But we are best buds" your instant response should have been "not any more". you just gave her the ok to walk all over your feelings and still keep you around when it's convenient for her. When a girl friendzones you cut her off, odds are you can go back to her in 6 months or so and she'll have a different outlook

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

fuck that would've been so good, cheers user. anything i should send to her now?

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

it's too late to save that convo from itself now. just drop all contact with her and if she texts you limit it to short to-the-point replies. make sure you're too busy for her but make it look like you're not avoiding her, you just found new friends and moved on. check in on her in 3 or 4 months

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

Double dang

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Fuckin kek

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

sounds good, thanks man

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

/thread

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

End contact

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

Whatever OP. You tried and it didn't work out. Move on to the next slut and don't waste your time with her.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

youre right, i wont get hung up on it

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

but it'd be funnnnnnnn
how? since you're i fag i mean

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

wanna tell me what \should've been said there?

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

yes, nothing

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Just don't give her the luxury of your friendship. She threw that away with your feelings, a true "best bud" would have at least humored you and went on a date to see if it would work out or not. She just wants shit to be on her terms and gives no fucks what you want, kick her to the curb

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

sorry dude. if it was possible to escape from the friend zone she would have clue you in just then. your best angle might be boning one of her friends.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

The word "date" is instant repellent
Be specific instantly
If rejected, take your loss and move on
don't stay friends with someone you don't want to be friends with

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

i thought a girl would appreciate being straight forward, if i just said hang out then thats all it would be right?

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

i am you

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

Subtle is the beta way. You did good to call it for what it was at least now you know she has no soul

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

thats what i was thinking, if she said yes to a hang out" and i thought it was a date she could easily just say that it wasnt a date so yeah. oh well fuck it lol, her loss of a free meal and movie

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit