Fuck

fuck

Fucking faggot.

>dang
Spoken like a true beta

And don't call it a fucking date ya dingus. Just ask if she wants to hang out. Be subtle

it was a pretty light hearted response, i don't think even betas like myself use "dang" unironically. Also what would've been a better reply?

when she said "But we are best buds" your instant response should have been "not any more". you just gave her the ok to walk all over your feelings and still keep you around when it's convenient for her. When a girl friendzones you cut her off, odds are you can go back to her in 6 months or so and she'll have a different outlook

fuck that would've been so good, cheers user. anything i should send to her now?

it's too late to save that convo from itself now. just drop all contact with her and if she texts you limit it to short to-the-point replies. make sure you're too busy for her but make it look like you're not avoiding her, you just found new friends and moved on. check in on her in 3 or 4 months

Double dang

Fuckin kek

sounds good, thanks man

/thread

End contact

Whatever OP. You tried and it didn't work out. Move on to the next slut and don't waste your time with her.

youre right, i wont get hung up on it

>but it'd be funnnnnnnn
how? since you're i fag i mean

wanna tell me what \should've been said there?

yes, nothing

Just don't give her the luxury of your friendship. She threw that away with your feelings, a true "best bud" would have at least humored you and went on a date to see if it would work out or not. She just wants shit to be on her terms and gives no fucks what you want, kick her to the curb

sorry dude. if it was possible to escape from the friend zone she would have clue you in just then. your best angle might be boning one of her friends.

The word "date" is instant repellent
Be specific instantly
If rejected, take your loss and move on
don't stay friends with someone you don't want to be friends with

i thought a girl would appreciate being straight forward, if i just said hang out then thats all it would be right?

i am you

Subtle is the beta way. You did good to call it for what it was at least now you know she has no soul

thats what i was thinking, if she said yes to a hang out" and i thought it was a date she could easily just say that it wasnt a date so yeah. oh well fuck it lol, her loss of a free meal and movie