What would do with invisbility?

What would do with invisbility?

nothing.

get it - nothing. har har

Freeze my fucking nuts off.

End up blind and contract skin cancer

I'd shit in random public places

Play in traffic

tee hee I would sneak into the girls locker room during gym class.

Walk through the girls locker room and observe them having water fights in the shower and fisting each other as all women do in the girls locker room.

Make tons money hosting a voyeur website. I'd set up cameras and hide in women's changerooms all day long. I could then make a legitimate voyeur website that pervs will pay to access. It will be so good I'll have videos of girls showering, changing, even changing in their own homes. It would be called LeHollowVoyeur.com

Sneak into corporate headquarters to gather insider information, then use that information to make shit tons of money.

Beat up a mime

(Hilarious and original)

whoever I want

Rape extremely religious women while assuring them that by my immaculate conception, they shall bear our new savior.

fuck yo mama's ass

you cant call your own ideas original faggot

hilarious yes
original no

6/10 for effort

Mild Kek. How's that working out for you, being witty?

this

pretty good

Haunt the shit out of rich people

while whispering 'god' in their ear right ?

I would turn invisible :)

Fuck you

only if you turn invisible too

nothing because I would be blind as my retinas would be invisible too

>go Down on Unsuspecting women and girls (mouth rape)
>Normal rape

sucks 2 be u then faggot

/thread

I'll pick you up at 6

eye contacts..

Surprise but sex at nude beaches

squeeee! i'm so excited!

kek

What difference do you think that would make. Unless light hits your retinas you are blind.

Rape

Say wut

help the poor

id go on a fucking spree at the gym. All the thots sucking on my bawls.

>implying the invisible beating up a mime thing is original

what else would anybody else do? steal a shit tone of money, look at naked chicks that kind of stuff

I kekked

I'd sit in men's bathrooms and get rock hard in time for a man to sit on my dick. Gets them every time.

underrated post

I don't think invisibility necessarily means stuff passes right through you.

go to News stations and bust loads on the anchors faces during broadcasts

i´d help ISIS setting up bombs

I would sneak into the shower of my crush XDDDDDD

Fuck/rape people and do ghastly shit to them when they are alone and never do anything when someone is with them, Watching them go insane until finally doing an hero.
Doing this to famous people would be especially fun as their deaths would get alot of media attention

Id be in a relationship with a blind lady.. for fun

I would beat up a mime

Invisibility would work by bending light around your body so that none reflects off you. The reflected light is what makes you visible.

You don't actually become transparent, silly.

eat my old teacher out while she's overlooking an exam.
>slip my tongue in
>do the Harambe shake
>walk the dinosaur
>*she cums* Bet she's a screamer*
>echo
>all the guys in the exam Hall get boners. (she's real hot!)
>go home
>Kill myself like the green text using, peace of shit, newfag that I am.

Sounds interesting

I would follow the bullshit ghost hunter people you see on tv who go to haunted places and shit and who never find anything, and I would fuck with them. That would be some quality entertainment right there

Lost

I would observe, study, and kill selected niggers to make the world a better place

Only problem there is that your cameras wont be invisible. So theyl still be able to see the cameras

Im an asshole like that, imagine the reactions of people when we'd go out

He was wrong about how it works, but he was right that you'd be blind. Unless you allow some of the light to not be reflected, and instead pass into your retinas, which would cause two patches of darkness hovering in the air from behind you.

my god your stupid

you're
If all light bent around you then you'd still be blind.

Id rape all my x's

>704428596

So new fag.. you know it right... PICS of your hot teacher ... NOW!!

Hide camera in mouth assuming it would not be visible too, then find out what happens in secret meetings such as Bohemian grove and Bilderberg.

>also I would have fun doing anything I wanted

Kek!

This would be awesome user!

If you hide it inside your ass only the lens will be visible

Plant numeros of fires, burn the city down.

Don't do this, don't help jews.

Or this... yeah this instead...

You would talk to her all the time, then whenever someone gets near, you'd stay quiet. After they leave, you continue taking. She would ask why you didn't say anything, so you'd claim that you don't like talking to other people (anti-social).

I thought this all up.

You only do it to mess with them psychologically. If they actually get success from it, you just murder them.

>plans out entire conversation
>including what the other parties will say
>stated as certainty

Son, you have autism.

Whisper: Naggers tongue my anus!

It would fun as fuck to just harass and torture people. Sneak into someones house and just constantly turn on lights, turn TV's on and volume up all the way. Knock on someones door, wait for them to open it and look out at the empty space and just push them as hard as you can backwards then reach in and just slam the door.

While getting high with my friends we all had a massive conversation of what we would do. I ultimate plan turned into waiting outside for someone to get home, follow them inside the house and just wait around in the house. Wait till they're sitting eating dinner or watching a movie. Walk up to one of them with a knife or some such weapon and just bury it in the back of one of there heads, and just start pulling and prying it open, reach in and just scoop gore out and spread it across your face and just say "No one will ever believe you" and just run out.

Then watch the ongoing court case as police investigate the crime, take her report of an invisible man who killed her husband and spoke to her. Her eventual decline into insanity, her hospitalization, then one day while she's in therapy yet again just going on and on and on about the invisible man that killed her husband. The whole time just be standing in the room, then walk up and gauge her eyes out with your fingers, scoop what blood you can out and do the exact same to the doctor.

touch naked girls and masturbate, and then go steal shit

I ALREADY AM INVISIBLE SOMEONE HELP MY I CANT SEE ANYTHING HELP ME.

The only good way to be invisible is a cape of invisibility like in Harry Potter movies. Other than that still the blind in the darkness situation.

Never know her first name. And when I say old, it's been about 5 years since school.

>.gif
Nigga you even trying?

> superpowers are so overrated

Similar issue with the ability to stop time: as stopping time also stops the movement light, it would be very dark.

>steal money
>order stuff online
>play vidya
>try to make some religious bitches believe i'm god
>impregnate them all
>shit in public places
>fap in public places

basically what i'm doing now, it wouldn't affect my lifestyle by that much.

ty based god

The samefagging is strong. Who are you trying to impress?

There would be any problem in being able to go back and forth in time?

just get a tripcode viewer and stop being retarded

Hey. Does someone of you know the way to Faggotville?

the newfagging is also strong, could you please check shit before opening your mouth? This is why you don't have friends.

B-but user-kun that implies that you want to go to faggotville. T-that's lewd

What if instead of actually turning invisible, you mess with everyone else's percetion of you. Sort of like doctor who but more extreme

Fuck up and get caught.

Rob at least 5 banks and then move to Tahiti.

That was pretty good. Made me chuckle

Are you permanently invisible or can you control it?

Probably steal gas and drive around because I enjoy it, and it'll eventually get to the media having a field day about a ghost car.

No, it's one of those new "self driving" cars... yeah.....

Browse Cred Forums, but invisible.

Good question

Wild one here!

Give surprise blowjobs to men in serious situations. Behind the podium during a public address, on a first date with a serious crush, during an AA meeting, funerals, etc.

post pics of the bitch

>owning a new car
I'm not a cuck m8, my car is from the 80's.

But it's a Miata, so I am a faggot.

I'd literally just screw around with peoples minds and especially fuck/rape delicious 15-20 year old pussy, Following them around and shit and finger them during classes and stuff

are...are you right in the head?
>doesnt know what "hilarious and original" implies.