Battlestations

Battlestations

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OZ0nb
youtube.com/watch?v=zDKS7Lyw3Yw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mine from 2001.

Battle _station_? That's hardly even a battle post.

Weeb station

How is that figurine not melting on the graphics card?

It sits away from the heat

Wall mounted the monitors today

Nice

Very nice mate!

why so much storage?

That ain't man.

Who needs natural sunlight anyway?

that big wire ruins it

just changed my monitor to similar height and neck instantly started feeling better. also it forces you to have a straight back. additionally, love the figurine holding the cable

ill clean up tomorrow

Finished up my VR chair build. Now I can battle more effectively from my Battletainment Station. Will need to take another pic with better lighting.

nice

this guy got quads btw

looks more like a minor disagreement than a battle

CDs... DVDs... kek

jesus look @ that fuckin dump

Thank you! Most people make fun of the height, because they do not see the benefits.

>>top tier processor
>>all dem discs
>>dicks out for harambe

Where's yours

i dont have one i use a laptop and take it with me. that way i can come over and go balls deep in your sister and do shit on the go.

Holy shit that's a good layout! I'd like to see more pictures please!

lol ok /bro

its true, ask her. i used it to record us last night while i was inside her.

So just admitting you are a kid who never experienced disc based media. You must fucking lose it when you see a old b/w movie on.....youtube/twitch. :\

Wauw mate, that's pretty good.

That's a strong wall you got there. I'm always concerned that my one monitor will one day just faceplant onto my desk when the wall mount comes loose. Looking at yours, I guess I'm worried about nothing.

dude, how do you sit there?
where do you put your legs?
there is no fucking space

Got the 2nd monitor 8 days ago. Photo from yesterday. Started watching pokemon and downloading for my collection. FX8350 @ 5GHz, 16 GB DDR3, 4.3TB HDD's. 250 GB 850 EVO SSD, R9 285

I'd kill for a Bablyon 5 collection. Shame the whole franchise never got any real fanbase in my country, so they didn't bother selling anything B5 either.

Logitech G300s? I have that one too! :D

Serves me pretty good :)

epic story, just hard to find peeps who like it.

I don't want to be a dick and spam the thread with a bunch of my pics. And just snapped some quick ones last night, most pretty dark. But here is another. If something specific let me know and might have one that better shows what you are interested in.

I think its a bit too small for me, but that's not that bad. I own it now for 2 years and those extra buttons are pretty nice.

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

You could make an album on dropbox or mega and share the link, but this second picture is much clearer, so I see most of it now. In the first one I couldn't even recognize your NZXT case, I thought it was another desk surface, kek!

Thanks Cred Forumsro!

Yea, really hard. I have to enjoy my obsession privately. I'd give my left nut for easily accessible ship models and stuff like that to buy.

rofl nice you have your kleenex close by for fapping rofl rofl rofl

your figure looks similar to this picture.
Would you care to explain where it's from?

Yeah I had to take the pics with a phone so they have a bit of a potato quality. Good cam is at girls place, she had to borrow it. Glad 2nd pic filled in some of the mysteries. Yep case is the H630, the Big Boy.

>tissues are for fapping
k

okay, now what do I do

Hope there's melee in that cube

Wait! I just realized you're the guy with the custom LCD screens off ebay, we talked previously! I just didn't recognize your BS first because of the completely different angle! I'm the guy who showed you a custom case design.

1/2

put horsecock on chair play games with me and voice chat

2/2

fuck you Cred Forums

haha , yes this is me man. I remember your case design, I know you were well into it if I recall, metal already cut out and such. Moving along still?

Glad to give a new angle on my ride.

Here is also an updated gallery.

imgur.com/a/OZ0nb

If this happened as many times as people make out no one would use a wall mount.

nice... joystick user

I hit a snag with the non-metal parts. I basically have a choice between painstakingly cutting/carving it myself out of wood, or make a mold and do it with epoxy. The nearest apropriately sized 3D printer in this shit country is 150 miles away so that's a no go. I'll also have to wait to get the screen next month, because the extortionate customs fees we have here.

Hey Billy! How's 6th grade treating you?

I like your work bench. What sort of electronics stuff do you like to work on?

>Dota

my man

Attack on Titan woo

my man cave

jelly?

How are your sticks fitted to the chair?

pixels don't weigh anything

That sucks. Well if an online 3d print house is not a viable option hopefully one of your other methods gets what you need done. Never fun hitting little walls like that, I ran into a couple myself on my little project but thankfully worked through em. Hopefully you can do the same. Good luck!

Mostly Tube radios and test equipment some transistorized stuff, currently batteries and battery chargers.

my pride and joy

For how much money was spent I'm surprisingly unimpressed. No multi monitor set up, no high end sound system.

looking to upgrade pretty soon.

i love your aquarium

kebab detected

I used multi-monitor's before and I just didn't like it, the fact of the matter is that 99% of the time the other display went completely unused. I find it to be more of a trend than anything actually useful unless for business.

The sound system I have is more than fine for the room I'm in, it's a boxed Samsung 5.1 setup, you also have to take account of my headset which I use a lot of the time when playing, they're Astro A50's.

whenever I surf the world wide web I have an uncontrollable urge to go numero dos when I visit this site, so this is my Cred Forums bathroom battlestation

why is there a car radiator?

Dat chair.
Looks like it's made entirely out of mold.

Cheers jeff

nice dildo

here is one I did for a client, 2 47" TV, and 2 20" monitors.

oh god what is going on help me

I've recently gotten into quadcopter (drone) racing so I'm building up an electronicswork bench of my own. I'd take a pic but I'm currently out of the country for work and posting from a hotel room.

So far I just have a really nice battery charger, nice adjustable soldering station, and a growing collection of parts like motors, electronic speed controllers, and flight controller boards.

But my work station is right beside my PC much like yours.
Video isn't mine, just showing what its all about.
youtube.com/watch?v=zDKS7Lyw3Yw

psh... that's nothin, kid.

if it's good enough to cool a car, it's good enough for my pc personal computer

very cool and nice

the other half of my room.

what are those tiny monitors under the normal one ?

unusual configuration. for security camera watching?

I'm willing to bet you would use those other monitors more than you play 95% of the games in your collection. And the monitors area fraction of the price of the combined cost of those games.

That one makes it sad

I dismantled the armrests, then used the arm base plate and cut some pipe, welded then on to the base plates, painted. Then I used clamp-on monitor arm mount for jstick side and clamp on monitor mount for throttle side. They both are adjustable(though different models) and the jstick can be stored out of way on way on the side of chair and then can be positioned to be used in side mount like in pic(F16, Euro Fighter, Elite Dangerous style) and can also adjust to be center mount(As used by most jets and planes).

I did a lot of research and could not find anyone who did it like this. Most who chair mount a HOTAS just clamp them on their chair arms, which is way to high usually and then end up being stuck in one position. I like variety and options.

Hope that answers your question.

nope that was going to be his workstation.

don't talk to his monitor or it's sons ever again

this is where the magic happens

EDM douche

Are you guys all autistic? A battlestation is for the army. Youre posing your computers.

they're just pointless now

No mouse room. I feel for you.

They are just 7inch lcd's I use for different applications to run in.

Dat new case

Love the beers cooling in the sink

my setup

I would really love a tank next to my setup, but I hardly have any room. My only option would be to get a bigger desk and have a 20 gal tank.

100w led in tube there?
Building one of those atm, whatcha got for battery pack?

Not if you have shit on them you want to save or haven't gone through to transfer yet. I am an adult. I have discs still from back in the day. And you assume you will always be online. You know cloud storage does have it's drawbacks.

get on my level

200w I'm using 2 10000mah 6c lipos in parallel

my room

I've got a Phantom 2 using fatshark transmitter and a 7" lcd
Why are the cameras tilting up? I'm thinking this keeps the camera level for fast acceleration but wanted to be sure

l8 pls r8

It does, that's great. I need a new set up for star citizen and elite. If you have any closer pix of the chair I'd be grateful

my mobile station

Hipster Hitler paradise

my meme master lair

looks like a flea market

another

>gel mousepad
>pallet desk

Nah thanks, I'm fine on my level.

the names Flea Fleaman. I was born and raised in a flea market. it's a life.

Why the ice?

If Abraham Lincoln had a battle station, this would be it

to simulate her frozen pussy
sucking on a cube = her nipple
letting my balls slide over the ice cube tray while I pound that fleshlight til they make a sequel

Pista te vagy az?

Your choice of wallpapers is a bit too bland.
That fan also doesn't go well with the theme

he did and this is it.

Sup

I am fine with that

some days I don't even get out of bed.

Thanks Cred Forumsro! I'll try my best. I want to finish it in two months tops. I'm sure we'll meet several times in BS threads until then.

Where I browse the chon

nothing but desktop faggots here

my underground hideaway

fucking degenerate

Pretty small bezels. Which monitors?

Yeah I got a few, I will slap a collage pic up so not posting multiple pics. Gimme a min.

I am sure we will. Well good luck. I am sure you get it figured out and finished up.

I like the joystick camouflage. It blends in pretty well with the dildos, the shape is similar too, but the silver buttons are a dead giveaway. Maybe you should pull some black condoms over it.

Just put the fleshlight in the fridge. They retain temperature quite well.

Biztos nem Pista, mert ANSI billentyűzete van és US konnektora.

One is coming up on pc wait

Step it up fuccboi, you have some serious competition:

Here are the position pics for the jstick. I don't really move the throttle much, usually same pos in most sims, but have some pics of it's range as well.

I see you post on tweakers.nl why watercooling on cpu and generic on gpu. Also why THE fuck is your desk made from pallets

whats that shit ontop of your case

I want that shit for Star Citizen!

Gtx 970 (gpu)
i490k (cpu)
Dont know about the rest

Ohh sorry i meant i5 490k

what model thinkpad ;D

i cant afford all those dragon dildos
and honestly i wouldnt want them. 2big4me

Yep it is one one the ones I use it for. Works well. I have a tactile transducer on it too so the chair shakes and vibrates and shit when in action. Putting together a parts list for a custom motion platform. That is will a project for sure.

It's a 200w led flashlight I made

Well then, your attention whoring days are over. Your level of remarkable/scandalous just dropped dead. RIP furfag.

kill yourself

nah
how new are you that you haven't seen those pics before?
back to 9gag you go

>tactile transducer
Marry me... our children would be beautiful!

Why is the keyboard on the floor? Do you press with your toes?

guy in pic sure has his priorities straight.

>Razer
>GoT
>Two screens and not 1 or 3
>Shortcut invasion
>Overwatch

nigger

lenovo T430 (work issued)

My humble abode

It looks more like a collection room than a battlestation.

Oh I've seen them alright. It just came to me, that I will follow you in every BS thread and post those pictures to trump your attempts at attention whoring.

Fight fire with fire.

Uhh are you decently hot and in fact have lady parts?

If you mean the green keyed kb, that is actually attached to the throttle, so it is not on the floor, just an optical illusion. See

Anyone who calls his computer a 'battlestation' unironically should really consider killing themselves.

hipster

Nice workshop man. I miss mine. Show us the corner the girl is chained up in. I mean you DO have a girl chained up down there....right? She is what I miss most about my old basement workshop.

Interresting.

Looks like you do what you can with what you have, OP. Keep dreaming big, you'll get on our level someday.

are you autistic
>WOW LOOK THIS GUY HAS MORE DRAGON DILDOS THAN YOU AREN'T YOU MAD?
no?
nobody gives a fuck

Because he plays Sakura Clicker exclusively, doesn't have high graphics requirements

that's very impressive

Is it only for you?

most of the game boxes empty from the store he works in.

The perfect dildo attachment.

I would but i don't have room, got all this shit in the way

>Uhh are you decently hot and in fact have lady parts?
No, but I'd be pushing your buttons and playing with your stick all day, isn't that enough?

KEK!

you sound mad that your setup is shit compared to that guy

Still finishing it up (cable management, new audio, etc)

Yeah, for now. I work from home a ton and need to have visibility of a ton of stuff. Need to find a femanon who would enjoy having a battlestation in the "Nexus". yes I named this room the Nexus because I have Nexus switches.

Yeah sure
MESSY BOYZ

>ohnoez, I feel genuinely threatened, better post something really scandalous to even the odds, like where I'm actually fucking a dildo
That's just sad man.

nah. its really not
nice try anyway though

I recognize that collar. Always wanted one for my subs. Nice buy.

Yeah I hear ya. I had to leave mine when I moved. I hope she is okay still down in there. I left a big bowl of food an water, she should be good for a while...of course it has been a while already,...hmm

Still awesome shop man!

That quad

>masturbating is scandalous
are you a muslim?

Lan memleketten haber var mı?

new monitor

Before refilling my gin and tonic

You do have a point there. I will get to work on the Vac-u-lock adapter next.

You at least got soft hands? I mean c'mon you gotta work with me here.

Yes we get your point. You are a massive fagget.

Side shot with the monitor

Messy as hell

>anal penetration is masturbating
What do you call a blowjob? A tongue massage? You were just sad before, now you're pathetic.

Im proud for my shits :(

you richfags

Dp is shit tier hero

>calling us richfags
>has two laptops
Check your privilege.

anal penatration with yourself is masturbating

you are literally retarded
do not reply to me. you are disabled.
thanks

I love the hidden gem in the pic man. I never thought to refrigerate them. Keeps em fresh longer I assume.

How do you get the red backlight? LED strips?

actually the letfone its like 7 years now, and its crap. Im gonna sell it to my gf's mom

Update those damn pics.

You could be awesome. You chose to be a slob instead.

Being proud of the lowly shit you own is a blissful feeling I haven't experienced ever since I got a job. I envy you.

It's pretty much the same as when I took them last week, only now I have a PS4. May change the flags later today

So you are ready to break up with her basically at this point you are saying. That is one way to exit a relationship alright. Leave with a few coins in the pocket..nice.

Where did you buy that trapped child?

He's not trapped he can come and go as he pleases when he's not on the clock

It is a wild one, caught it himself. Better than those store bought kids.

>I ran out of arguments, wat do?
>better call him a retard... yuss, that'll do!

>collegestation

plz rate

Fuckin' CD spindles. That laptop cooling.

1999/2016

Your victims blood stain is still there man. Hit it again with the body fluid cleaner. I know how tough those can be to get out. Boy do I ever.

>Fresh EDM

hp-fan-cooled-laptop/10

How are those meme speakers holding up compared to your headphones?

But is there even coolant going to the radiator, wat.

alternative power source

my gf said that you need a gf haha jk man

paired with the sub, they're great.

meme speakers > dt 880s anyday

Path of exile?

Wat? Those Audioengines are better than a DT 880? Bullshit!

final fantasy, dont fuck with those things

That's actually thrown up Takis mixed with Coors Light. The chunks were bright red too.

I got 2 already man, I don't need a 3rd..lol. Well, then again.

>thrown up Takis mixed with Coors Light.

Damn it! I missed out on a good night didn't I?

DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGE

DP is god

Is that where you hide your loneliness, depression and virginity?

Pic unrelated.

my little corner

That's a terrible little corner, you fucking alcoholic.

what are condoms?

Lol.
Pista ezek szerint basement dweller?

Gay = mental illness

step up your game

Glass desks are so high maintenance. Still I feel my set up doesn't really need much improvement.

Does anyone really *need* that much butt-play?

But why?

These guys must be Dragon Dildos QA team.

I'm not one of those "stay with one dragon for the rest of your life" type people. I have to mix it up.

Fucking messy yeah, but it's great overall.

I see you feel the same about your Proctologist.

Windows on a Mac is always insulting.

nah, I've stuck with him through all the ins and outs.

Old pic. Because legacy maps. Git gud, noob. We aint that eay to fool. Post the real deal.

I like my setup I also hand made my desk so I have special appreciation for it

Bootcamp is a wonderful thing for my crippled iMac

tell us about your life

>> ins and outs.
kek

are you related to anne frank?

what can I say, I like my room like me memes. dank.

I give that joke 1 star (on the wrist)

Oh god what is that

Best one in this thread, tbh

Lampshade sickness

why do you live in such a filthy room?

Cleaned it last week and temps are much lower

Nah fuk your battlestation. Tell me more about your aquarium setup

to make the rest of the world seem like a cleaner place.

How much do you get paid that you can let yourself these setup's

>Ye ye poorfag

Do people visit you? How do they react when they see your collection?

qWHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

chasing the dragon

I'm on welfare lol
this is me

what are the hoses for?

Nice music taste