Fracking gf when pet bagel jump on bad. Noe must stop gf fracking cause she larf and condor come off in convultures...

Fracking gf when pet bagel jump on bad. Noe must stop gf fracking cause she larf and condor come off in convultures. Luck bagel in crater, go to dressing but no more condors. We use drumming method gf say. What drumming? Is days since egg drop. Can't get prego on egg drop days. Fracking with no condor, much buenoer, say am to embarking! gush comely all up in gf humerous. She say, best no prego egg drop hold the bagel without condor organic convultures ever!

Jesus h Christ did u have a stroke?

*fax noises intensifies*

Fracking gf when pet bagel jump on bad. Noe must stop gf fracking cause she larf and condor come off in convultures. Luck bagel in crater, go to dressing but no more condors. We use drumming method gf say. What drumming? Is days since egg drop. Can't get prego on egg drop days. Fracking with no condor, much buenoer, say am to embarking! gush comely all up in gf humerous. She say, best no prego egg drop hold the bagel without condor organic convultures ever!

>Using condor

Beta as fuck, real man never use condor

Fracking gf when pet bagel jump on bad. Noe must stop gf fracking cause she larf and condor come off in convultures. Luck bagel in crater, go to dressing but no more condors. We use drumming method gf say. What drumming? Is days since egg drop. Can't get prego on egg drop days. Fracking with no condor, much buenoer, say am to embarking! gush comely all up in gf humerous. She say, best no prego egg drop hold the bagel without condor organic convultures ever.

What about falcons?

>no condor to watch you have sex
Stay lame fag

Looks more like schizophrenia from how he's typing.

Schizophrenic stroke

I too hate it when my pet bagel jumps on the bed while I'm fucking my gf.

Don't fucking joke about that,my brother died from a schizophrenic stroke

Was he fracking his gf when his pet bagel jumped on the bad?

Fracking, not fucking

Fuck if I know man he was a crazy sonuva bitch though

we need this to be a new copypasta

this

>She say, best no prego egg drop hold the bagel without condor organic convultures ever!
Fuck, my sides hurt

much buenoer

So finish on her face

english is kill

>2013+3
>Letting your pet bagel on the bad while fracking your gf

bump whilst i translate

So OP, you do big cums?

gush gigantic comely all up in gf humerous

Fucking girlfriend when my beagle jumped on my bed. NO! Needed to stop fucking cause my gf laughed and my condom came off. Lock beagle in crate and go to drawers, but there arent any condoms. We will use the drumming method she said. Wut is drumming? Its been a while since my period. i cant get pregnant. Fuck with no condom, very good. cum gushes into my girlfriend. she said best sex without a condom ever

bravo sir.