How do u make a cheap but useful bomb?

How do u make a cheap but useful bomb?

Bump for interest

Be blond, male and call yourself cis on tumblr.

Nice try Ahmed

eat mexican food

I can make a bomb out of a roll of toilet paper and a stick of dynamite.

Baking soda and water. Shake that shit and boom goes the dynamite

get a torrent of "The Anarchists Cookbook"

fertilizer

Make a Bleach Bomb.

Mix bleach with a acid-containing drain cleaner.

NaClO + 2 HCl → Cl2 + H2O + NaCl

hmph

mentos and diet cola

Give me the measurements

I have something better fam. Buy a bunch of sulfur bars, crush them, put in bag with come lighter liquid and some papers. Drop in closed space like a mall and light. Run.

We used to mix chlorine pucks like you use for a pool, with windex with ammonia in plastic bottles, shake it up then throw it. They make huge bangs, idk if it would cause much damage unless a person were like, lying on it tho.

I'm planning to put nails in it to cause more damage.

It wont explode like you're thinking. Its gonna form a gas that pressurises the container and when it goes off it'll throw bleach and acid everywhere

the explosion just splits the plastic bottle, usually the bottle doesn't fragment. Maybe if you strapped nails on the outside of it

Gunpowder and common understanding of basic mechanics

Anyone know if it'll throw the nails hard enough to do anything?

It's only harmful if you breathe it in.

well yeah it makes chlorine gas, but the concussion from the 'explosion' could cause damage to someone close by

Shotgun shells, and a spear.
Quick and easy.

I did the same thing but I used a bag of cat litter(non clumping this is very important) and a brick of C-4

Yeah

OP here. Look at the victims of Brussels airport and Boston. They'll puncture through your skull if it's big enough. Imagine what kind of damage it will cause through your skin and guts. Haha

Probably not

>How do u make a cheap but useful bomb?

Let's think this over. Bombs explode. Explosions are dangerous. You sound like a dumb fuck, so giving you any advice on how to make a bomb would get you hurt.

Why don't you find something else to do?

Please. I need it for my clock.

Just kill your self please

Waste of space and to read your delusional little Internet opinion. Be useless and give advice or be the first one getting bombed.

Here bb

Under rated reply

Ask for extra sauce

what if it tips over?

Boom

Then it blows up sideways.

Scraps of metal would be better

Put slightly in ground or something like that, or attach to a wall

That doesnt work

So, OP, when should I turn on CNN

Nothing. It's a sealed container and shotgun shells are waterproof to an extent

"Don't do anything ... stupid." -- Captain Jack Sparrow

Remember what I said when you're in rehab learning how to use your prosthetic hand.

Why a glass jar? Wouldn't it be better to use a sturdier material?

I don't know yet. But it'll be in the netherlands. Not too long.

Glass breaks, that's the point, the gas bomb is more of a firebomb

Go ahead and try, inexperienced bomb makers usually end up killing themselves before anyone else.

What's your motive? (Gays, blacks, Isis?)

I've always wanted to try shotgun shell grenades. Ducktape a nail so that it's pointed at the primer then duck tape some ribbon/rope/string/more tape like a kite tail to the business end of the shell. Spin it from the tail and throw as far as possible and it's supposed to land on the nail striking the primer and boom.

Humanity

It's not water retard. It's gasoline. Faggot.

Pls be the blacks
Black gays would be ecen better

Nice try fbi

>not understanding why I explained those concepts.
>is actually the faggot here.

We used drain cleaners that contained acid mixed with balls of tinfoil in a plastic bottle, makes quite an audible bang.
The ratio is 5-7 tinfoil balls abkut the size of 3 M&M candies to 50 ml of drain cleaners.
Drop in the balls, pour acidic component on it, cloae the bottle quickly and throw, it doesn't take long before it goes off but can cause destruction if you make it big enough.

Edgy fucking kid, aren't ya? Someone teach him how to build a very big bomb so he goes boom

>thinking gasoline is water
Are you really this retarded? You better not be.

Let's hope your mom walks first by.

I'm in the netherlands. please tell me where not to go for a while.

>2016
>your mom insults

Rip

Of course it isn't water retard. But it follows the same principles in a sealed container. If something is waterproof or watertight doesn't mean just because there's gas in it now you have to say it's gas proof or gas tight. Jesus Christ I NEVER made the statement or assumption that the liquid in the bomb was anything remotely related to water. And my statement that nothing would happen if it fell over still stands unless when it falls over the key holding the striker falls out and the spring engages. And even then it would still function normally just sideways.

Also, because I'd very much like to see you blow yourself up, try The Anarchist's Cookbook.

Go to murder cube

You're forgetting one thing though. Gasoline isn't water.

Locaties zijn verschillend. Als het uitkomt komen er meer. School ben je altijd veilig. Denk ik. ;)

And how does that affect the situation?

It's not an insult. I just really hope for it.

Because gasoline isn't waterproof, retard.

Wow. Ok. We're done here.

Literally get out. Try reading a book some time.

>lots of hcl
>some aluminum foil
>sealed container (water bottle or something alike)
careful not to get acid on yourself, the bomb won't kill anyone but if you get the ratio right they can be pretty crazy and a lot of fun

This thread is lit.. and so is OP.

Try to read a book for what? For imagining water into a situation that never had water in it to begin with? Yes water ruins gas. But there is no water. I never said there was. And nothing happens when the jug falls over.

go to fbi.gov they will tell you everything you need to know

If it falls over it'll spill dumbass. Seriously stop being so retarded.

Stfu Mohammed

taco bell

If the container is air tight it will not spill. But next you'll say that gasoline isn't air.

Can someone get the Dutch equivalent of FBI involved?

Ammonium nitrate based compositions are the best - cheap, easy to make big amounts and use, and acetone peroxide is a good initiator. And I once heard a good phrase: "the lenght of your fuse is directly proportional to your distance from the graveyard"

This is the NSA, and you are now being monitored.

That ones modified for FA. The legit G18 selector switch is on the side.

Are you really this stupid? Gas doesn't mean gaseous.

It's a liquid. Liquid doesn't spill out of an airtight or watertight container.

Fermented apple juice.(in bottles)
Pros
Easy to conceal, smells rancid once detonated
Cons
Can't detonate on command

fuck off

Dude

Not cool man

Im reporting you to the feds

You think you're real fucking cool