Got cucked after 2 years of relationship

Got cucked after 2 years of relationship.
Dead inside, AMA.
Pic related.

Welcome to adulthood. Get your fucking life in order if it's not already, take care of your body just a little, and new/better bitches will be lining up.

I had more than 3 oppurtunities to cheat on her in the last 2 days, but didn't. She did. With a random cunt. I beat the living shit out of him. I'll call it a win win.

Quads gets nudes, trips for some "sexy" pics

fight greentext you fucking retard

>going home, with her "last walk together" we smoking some cigs
>she is looking around every 2mins
>then he comes
>3a.m (p.m? eurofag) at night
>i get him in my sights
>fuckingrage.exe
>get running to him
>foot to knee
>knee to stomach
>3 or 4 perfect lefts
>holding his backpack laces with my right
>then he bleeds , cut eyebrow, swollen eye probably fucked up knee
>i just have a lil scratch on my right hand and my feet hurt
>then look at her and ask if she saw what she has done
>stand there look at her for 35seconds
>cry like a bitch
>say goodbye
>go home
>after 4hrs she texts me that she is sorry and wants me to be happy

What do /b ?

Satan trips, I was gonna call bullshit. But it has to be true now.

Tell her that if she ever sees that fucking beta cuck again, your alpha self will murder him and her in their sleep. She has seen your destructive powers. She will be inclined to believe you.

You have unlocked you potential.
Learn to fight.
Train yourself to your peak.
Forget that hoe and live by your own rules.

Trying to get over, but it's too fresh.
Learn to fight, lul. Here, we go by hordes.

You should have dropkicked her ass well. Maybe let her come over to have a final talk. Smash the everliving shit outta her, then beat her a black eye.

Or what the other user said. Train, be one of the best fighters ever. Stay lowkey and in 10/20 years. When she has settled her life with this beta asshole. Sweep in and destroy everything she owns.

She didn't deserve it. Now I can't look at women but for having some bjs' ..

O the other hand, that being lowkey for 10yrs is a good idea. Gotta fuck some shit up.

>Implying that isn't the most beta option to take
OP you were with this girl for 2 years, if you were to really be that butthurt (if you really felt anything at all) after 10-20 years then you have some serious mental health issues. OP already got his absolution by kicking his ass and giving the guy what he deserved. She deserves punishment as well but it's really her loss for losing you, there's really no way you can punish her because hitting her will only land you in jail. Just keep your head high and let it go, better now than years later when you are married and have kids. I know it's hard to see now but this is not the end of the world, she's only just a woman, there's plenty of other ones out there. Use this as a learning experience and move on with your life, keep improving and keep your head up bro

Look at the future dude. You will strike down like a robot. A machine ready to do what it programmed itself to do. How satisfying it will be to see her cry as you see his live fade away in his eyes.

In all seriousness tho, I wish I hit the asshole back when I had a similiar situation. But at that moment I took the 'I am superior to them so I'll stay cool'. Hindsight I regret this, wish I fucking punched him. So yeah, find comfort in the fact you at least went out with a bang so to speak. Because I regret it every day. Hang in there man, shit will sting for sometime now. But there will be a moment this pain will fade away, humans are programmed to not remember pain.

>beating the man

he did nothing wrong, if your slut gf offered her cunt he was simply doing the right thing and filling it up, shes the one to blame not him.

Or just,you know,dump her.Why would you be with someone who cheated on you?She's probably gonna do it again anyways,only that time she will make sure you wont find out.

Ain't planning that shit. Moving to a new city hoping to get mad pussy

HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCE THE GOD LIKE FLAVOR OF FROSTED FLAKES?

No blames, she was aight for those 2 years, last 2 months we got in a lot fights etc. He met him on a trip and yeah, yall know the rest

You don't get cucked. You live long enough to let yourself get cucked. Faggot.

Hadouken that sneaky bitch...

HAHAHAHAHA

You lived in a fantasy bubble where she was a perfect loving angel, and she popped that motherfucker.

Now you're mad...but you still can't face the truth about her, the truth that she's a cum loving cock hopping slut that you can't satisfy, so what do you do?

You blame him.

Classic idealistic pussy pedestal polishing faggot.

He's better than you by the way. Better than you'll ever be.

He touched places inside her she never knew existed.

The only time she thought about you was when she was comparing you to him unfavorably.

Beat him all you want, you can never undo the amazing fucking he gave her, the fucking you never could.

Pussy.

>my feet hurt

>picture of Wojak being a wallflower at a party

Shit happens.

Move on. You'll find another girl.

Dubs on papafranku speaks the truth

you fucking amateur

This would have backfired in many ways. If OP had whooped her ass, by woman logic, she would have used that to justify her cheating and never feel bad about it afterwards. If OP acts like a true man and kept his cool, he kicks the guys ass, leaves the girl to feel sorry about what she had done to their relationship and to the guy she cheated him with and continues with his life.

This is way more brutal to the girl if she has any brains or emotions (women tend to go for the latter).

Sorry for bad english eurofag here

Make paper, fuck bitches

She must've been a sociopath, op.

She should be of zero value to you, tbh. Any woman who's incapable of guarding your heart and pride with her bodily preservation isn't worth your love.

In time, she'll become a single mother, or a treacherous grenade of a lover just waiting to cheat again. She'll never have a stable love life. Rejoice in this fact, op!

I am 40. Have full beard. Am white. Drive sporty sedan. Have child. Have wife.
Went to the grocery store. Check out. QT want to roll my buggy to my car for me.
Looks at me with big flirty eyes.
Have to tell her no because inappropriate.
Cinch up your nuts and get out there faggot.
Why would you care about a grill that does not want to be with only you?

kek how does it feel. im a 21 year old virgin who will not ever feel that kind of soul torturing pain.

It would take QUADS to get nudes from her? It must have been a pretty good relationship. I won't settle for anything lower than trips

It was good for a longshot, but became shit and toxic after year and a half