I'm done /b I'm getting kicked out of the air force on a bcd for some stupid Bulls hit just because of my depression...

I'm done /b I'm getting kicked out of the air force on a bcd for some stupid Bulls hit just because of my depression. I'm married with a wife and dog and a kid on the way. If I do kill myself they'll get 500,000 dollars from my life insurance and the death gratuity. How should I kill myself? I'm thinking of renting a fast as shit car
Being drunk as fuck and getting into a shootout with police on periscope oppinions?

You really think money replaces a father and a husband? You should kill yourself, but not for the reasons you think you should.

I won't be able to provide for them, I don't want to leave but I care about the security of my family above my own. I'll go to hell so they can have a better life I'm done.

Well overdosing on drugs is the most fun don't ask how do I now

You're just being a pussy. What'd you get discharged for that you can´t get a job in, let's say, law enforcement or at a security firm? The hours are shit but the pay is decent and your child wouldn't know what's like growing up without a father because you were there for him/her.

Stop being a little bitch and take care of your family like a real fucking man would.

Your missing the fact that the insurance will find any way they can of not paying out. There were guys that died in combat, and the insurance tried finding bullshit reasons not to pay. Getting killed in the civilian world will only make it easier for them. Don't die for nothing. Stick around, it's going to suck for some time, but you will have a wife and a little one there to make it better. You can always find a way to make a life.

Dude I'm getting a bad conduct possibly dishonorable for drugs and bad maintenance. They're fucked I'm a crew chief I have no other skills and I'm not finished with my aircraft power plant. The sgli and death gratuity will atleast be better than my unemployed ass. All I've gotta do is still die while lm on active duty.

you're going to kill yourself and leave a wife and and child? congrats user your are human garbage

Another kid who will never know his father because the fag is too selfish and gives up instead of picking himself up and actually give effort to make life better.

what is very true, they'll 100% try to skip paying your family and they're fucking ruthless. They'll use the drug thing as a big contribute to not pay up, especially when it's 500 grand.

Don´t you have ANY connections that could land you job? You could also learn a trade or just get random jobs to get by until you find the one that's good enough.

Do not give up so easily and make it. If you have dedication and willpower you can do any fucking thing you put your mind through. Just don´t pussy out because it's going to be over for you but your wife and kid will miss you. You're being selfish as fuck even if you think you're helping them.
My dad killed himself and I ended up a junkie who shitposts on Cred Forums, plays vidya and watches anime. Y

You want that for your kid?

Then learn a fucking skill. Settle for a shitty job while doing your education at home, and once you have the diploma you'll apply for jobs you want.
Wtf is wrong with you

I meant .

I don't want to die so I can be there for them. This is just a shifty situation, his mother is just a dependant with no job and soon we'll be homeless. Jobs aren't an option after this point I'm just sorry that I won't be around just give me some ideas because the life insurance will pay out suicide determined or not.

I hope you enjoy having your wife turning into a hooker and your kid being a loser in life.

I wont try to help you anymore. You're a spineless loser who wont man up when it's needed. It's better that you die, then at leas your kid wont be as much of a pussy as you are.

Hey dumbass; life insurances NEVER pay out in case of suicide. So don't end it but man up, shitbrains. Your kid might be happier poor with a dad than well off without one. But whatever.

Poison yourself gradually, get sicker and sicker and they won't be able to prove it. You're gonna suffer, but hey, you're doing this for your family right? Totally worth it. The sudden accident might result in them not paying out, you don't want that risk do you?
Now, potassium should do the trick, it'll look like you had a heart attack.

Subsidised government life insurance, I could take my .45 and put one right through my brain and they'd get the money, benefits and a 1300 dollar check just because I've been on the plan over two years I just want suggestions here it's gonna happen.

If you kill yourself they get nothing. Insurance will refuse a payout because of your history of depression.

Trust me, I was suicidally depressed and the first thing I was told by my counsellor was that any life insurance I had was null simply because I had a record of depression. I am considered an insupportable risk and cannot qualify for death benefits as long as I live. Bit of a downer really.

Not true, my cousins spouse who was in the navy hung himself and my cousin gets life benefits through the military + she got 300k; military deaths are much different than civilian deaths.

>bjiklo

a 2k/month walmart job will be better for the kid (at least he'll grow up with a father who'll protect him from a womans insanity and provide for him) fam, don't do it.

Never mind that the depression was caused by a chemical imbalance in my brain that I've long since corrected, I'm happier than I've ever been and have absolutely no plans to off myself. That one black spell on my record will be there forever, giving any insurance company all the leverage they need to deny even a fully valid claim. Fucking depressing.

Ever seen active duty? If not, you're still fucked bud.

Can I have your shiba? My son wants one after ours died.

The discharge is to prevent you from qualifying for survivor benefits.

Yea this is a factor that plays in OP... my cousins spouse was a special operator who fought alongside marines; he was a shellshocked motherfucker

Sorry to hear about that, do you know what unit he was in?

Your family will get $400,000 they're not eligible for Dependency Indemnity Compensation because suicide is a death that is caused by you.

if you do that they will have to live in shame, find a way for an hojnorable death

please please please put your dog up for adoption before it becomes neglected from your wifes depression

Dog Im the depressed one, zuzu will be ok Nisa and I have taken good care of her. I'm drunk as shit and sitting here with my gun. She's a good shiba but my son and the dog will be all my wife has left. My parents are are really well off, so she sure as shit isn't going anywhere, I'm just fucked. I've tried everything from coun selling to meds from srri to maois, benzos and desoxyn. I have nothing for this world other than my wife and my unborn child. If hell is what I face, so be it they'll be better off without me I use drugs and just cause pain.

Maybe, it depends if my wife still wants her after I die.

Best thing to do is go to the ghetto, or rough part of the neighborhood, and try to beat the shit out of some scumbags, you will be a hero in the eyes of your family, media and you can die.

Hey shit for brains, don't do it. Your family and dog need ya.

If you do, you will show them that you were never worth anything.

Jesus Christ if you need to put on some soothing music and re-think it.

Suicide is just a permanent answer to short-term problems.

Why not, I'm just trying to give them everything I've never had. Even when I was standing in front of the minister my wife was in her dress and all of my friends and family were around me I felt nothing. Im numb and that's all I've felt, the only reason I haven't done it yet is because Nisa thinks I'm better than this but I never have or will be.

you dog is pretty nice !
if you die, you will never pet him again !
he wants to be pet by you

suicide is not a valid option, death is permanent and you'll only leave your problems for someone else to deal with. You should work past this as this doesn't mean you'll be dishonorable discharged which would mean you should still be able to find a job to support your wife and child.

Fake your death? You don't die and your family gets the 500k