Why are muslims so violent?

Why are muslims so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY
israelvideonetwork.com/when-burying-a-terrorist-you-might-want-to-remove-the-suicide-vest-first/
youtube.com/watch?v=rdsmuElafSY
thereligionofpeace.com
youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQ4D-6pok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are not.
that's just your western propaganda.

cause they are fucking animals that belive in bs

on Cred Forums say muslim not violet but watch gore and edgy kid gamer!!!

dune coon spotted

Poverty, poor education, and an Abrahamic faith.

Not necessarily in that order.

I think that the reason some are violent is that in the Quran it says something along the line of "kill all disbelievers" Now, I'm not saying they're ALL violent, cause I'm not a dickass, but religion is a powerful thing.

their religion tells them not to wank

nice b8. go read the quran

You are wrong. Islam IS a religion of peace. You havent read the quran have you? Still stuck in your edgy rebellious athiest stage? Fucking read the quran you nut

I ment this for OP btw

Quran (2:191-193)
Quran (2:244)
Quran (2:216)
Quran (3:56)
Quran (3:151)
Quran (4:76)
Quran (8:12)

At what point does the fish try to fish the fisherman?

fuck a bait thread, this Thread has gone Angler

/thread, it seems.

Are you done cherry picking the verses you like?

are you done pretending that islam is a peaceful religion?

I know you are a troll but come on.

There are like billions of Muslims who don't do shit other than eat shitty bread and lay on a mat 5 times a day. Just because conservatives are going to shout louder the same bullshit doesn't mean anybody else is falling for it anymore. Unless they are genuinely not thinking things through and jumping to conclusions like sheeple

the """""moderate""""" muslims are still pure cancer

Not him but pic related

Eyy fam

unevolved

kek

because their goats are unfaithful.

Because their religion dictates that they attempt to take over the world and lie to the people who would believe their lies and allow them to further their violent cause.

Did somebody say crusade thread

I'm sure there are many many many many Muslims who would directly call that shit archaic and would want to lump it in with extremism. If they're genuinely trying to not do those things then who am I to say that they aren't a real Muslim or whatever

As long as those who oppose Muslims oppose them based on those principles I would say that Common Ground can be found, because those are not terrible reasons for feeling antipathy towards someone who practices them.

>I think that the reason some are violent is that in the Quran it says something along the line of "kill all disbelievers"

I suggest you go and actually read a translation, rather than repeating stuff blindly. Regardless of if you have any interest in any religion, you should understand the books that motivate those who do.

Quran 2:256: "There is no compulsion in religion", meaning, "Do not force anyone to become Muslim"

5:53 “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind." Meaning, killing anyone, outside of criminal punishment, is an abomination.

Surah Al-Baqarah 2:190: Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.”. I dont doubt a lot of the fucktards would of course say "but they started it!" of course, but its there, in the book.

Quran 5:69 “Surely they that believe, and those of Jewry, and the Christians, and those Sabeaans, whoso believes in God and the Last Day, and works righteousness–their wage waits them with their Lord, and no fear shall be on them, neither shall they sorrow.”. In other words, if you are a believer, then you're going to heaven, even if you dont follow Islam.

Dont assume that the Quran is *only* filled with verses about violence and killing. The Bible has just as many verses like that, if not even more violent ones. And regardless of how much you may dislike it, understanding the actual content of their book is important.

The problem is that the ones that come here(usa) are the very vocal minority out of the majority that are in actual Muslim countries. And as we have seen time and time again with even the ones here all it takes is about ten minutes of reading and listening to a podcast to radicalize even the most moderate Muslim. The Paris attack coordinator was a smoker, drinker, and philanderer of women only a month before the attacks happened. The guy in Orlando was a raging homo and user of tobacco and alcohol mere weeks before his attack. It doesn't take much and those who would claim "moderate Muslim" are just as radical al-Baghdadi himself. It's essentially the most extreme irl version of "wtf I hate the west now!"

>Abrahamic

>not Mohammedan

John 8:39 - 8:44

it seems like he's pointing out verses that you actually cherry picked to exclude from the religion

"You are of your father the devil..."

Sounds about right when talking about your average Muslim

muslim cuck

>704436415
this

>The Bible has just as many verses like that,
Yes, but Christ wasn't a pedophile warlord, nor did he ever, in any form, advocate murder. Others did, true, but their word falters against that of Christ, just as any Muslim Scholar's word would fail against that of Mohammad.

So, raise your hand if your prophet directed others towards murder, rape, and conquest.
>Christians keep their hands down

That still doesn't mean that the forms of Islam they decided to adhere to suddenly werent Ultra extreme. If you go about killing people in the name of Islam, or anything really, you're often considered an extremist because the Spectrum for religion swings completely in either direction.

I would say it's a very incorrect thing to do to label these recent terrorist attacks as simplly moderates with 10 minutes of coaching on a book of faith. It completely ignores the billions who don't aggressively push conservative agendas and seek death upon disbelievers, and lump sum in allowing for widespread discrimination.

You can hate Muslims all you want, but I would say the best bet to finding peace with them is not to see each and every Muslim as a potential Threat waiting for the manchurian code, as scary as that choice may sound to the fearful chimp mind

Religion is for weak minded faggots that don't understand morality or philosophy. They believe it because they are forced into believing it early on and are told never to stop believing it or they will be tortured.

Do you really think the reason you don't knock over a gas station or rape your mother is because you might be tortured in the after life or that it's just what God prefers you don't do?

They are called books, keep reading them faggot.

Not all Muslims are violent. There are loads of liberal Muslim countries: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan etc.

There is no one exempt from evil or sin though.

That is something else Jesus said.

We should be trying to make them better people if we actually cared. If they can understand and accept the gospel, maybe they can change.. we all gotta change something, all struggling with something.

> 5:53 “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind." Meaning, killing anyone, outside of criminal punishment, is an abomination.

First of all, it's not 5:53, it's 5:32 (too stupid to know your own book or check your source, maybe ?)

Second of all, from muslim pov, you are 'wreaking corruption in the land' just by being not muslim and actively stating your own view.

Also, why all mudslim and mudslim lovers never cite 5:33 (pro-tip: it's just after 5:32) ?
> 5.32 : Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment.

my bad, > 5:33 ....
my point remains valid.

#blackdumpsterlivesmatter

What about those who find peaceful means to improve their lives with faith?

You can't see the potential benefits of having instant comfort of wellbeing and love? Even if it's just a matrix-esque bullshit phenomenon the health benefits are there.

I guess unless you count the people who hate your religion and will kill you for it, or if your religion forces you into difficult circumstances like circumcision or demanding your attention every Sunday

Pretty obvious the person giving this the thumbs up is in on it.

They live in the armpit of the world and smell like a bucket of ass. I'd be violent too.

We do care tho. We send missionaries and aid to the countries where we can and the muslims in power find out and kill the missionaries for it. We can only do so much before you decide that you can't help the ones that won't help themselves.

Not him. I would say just move but they're doing that and they're trying to force their goat fuckery on everyone else

Because God told them to be. Duh.

thats funny according to western propaganda some white guy did it

Yeah bc right now all western propoganda is trying as hard as it can to paint Islam as peaceful and every time something bad happens the MSM is all like, "please be a white Christian please be a white Christian please be a white Christian". Not this time bud

The motive is still unknown it can also have be done by christian terrorists, who knows?

Well maybe this time. Idk I haven't looked into it. But usually no

kek

No such thing in America. The guys in Africa don't count. Just because a domestic white nationalist terrorist is Christian doesn't make it Christian terrorism. It's not the same when Islamic terror is literally in the name of allah and the white guy that does it, while he may claim to be Christian, he's usually doing it strictly for political or mentally ill reasons.

A. The costs far outweigh the positives.
B. What you should and shouldn't do isn't based cosequentialism.

Mexicans are worse

At least the Germans aren't a bunch of scared pussies that turn people looking seeking help away because there are some bad seeds among them. Unlike the "good christians" in the "home of the brave" who shit their pants at anything foreign.

So if a white guy locks down his door in the airplane and crash it in the french alps because he is mentally sick well, lets put a muslim guy who is mentally sick and does not have any links tot errorism and do the same thing

Media tells that he is the terrorist
Media tells the white guy is mentally ill

If so then both are terrorists in either way

time for a good muslim purging boys...

*terrorism >extremism

yea but if white people were crashing planes into the alps every week then yea....they would be labeled terrorist

Wrong. Mexicans don't go into other countries and make attempts to kill a massive amount of innocent people. If there are any Mexican murderers, the majority kill for reason and don't hurt innocents. Either hired hit men or they kill for selfish reasons. Now I'm sure Mexicans have done crimes against innocents, but it is no way comparable to the atrocities the Muslim community has done.

White guy is crazy.
Muslim is crazy and specifically states that god told him to do it.
And the case you stated with the plane was a suicidal guy that just happened to take a plane load of people with him. The two things do not equal each other.

Ben garrison did 9/18

what you described for the white guy is a individual problem. WHat is happening with Muslim is a problem with their society/culture/religious breeding thousands of ack bars

because they don't have media or consumerism to distract them from their beliefs like most Americans do. Look how apathetic the general public in most modern countries is they're too busy watching reality TV and buying useless crap

Yeah, the problem is that the crusades ultimately failed. The sandniggers won. But of course, pollacks like you never wonders why they speak arab in Palestine and not an European language.

Why are Jews such pussies?

Yea but what if he did not state that because (czeking the black box)

Muslim detected

Jews did 9/18

juice dected

This guy actually converted to islam.
And the black box recordings never leaked.... for some reason.

At least Steve isnt a scared pussy for drinking some glasses of strange liquid just because a few of them are actually poison.

Unlike Good Guy Greg who prefers to drink clean water all the time.

Sounds like jews

The attack in munich for some months ago was a massacre - an Iranian muslim guy did it but he stated many right wing terms and he mostly shot people who looked different from western people

"Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah" Muhammad (Ibn Ishaq 992)
"Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them." Koran 2:191
"Muslims must not take the infidels as friends." Koran 3:28
"Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable." Koran 3:85
"Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam." Koran 5:33
"Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Koran." Koran 8:12
"Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels." Koran 8:60
"The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them." Koran 8:65
"When the opportunity arises kill the infidels wherever you find them." Koran 9:5
"The Jews and Christians are perverts, fight them." Koran 9:30
"Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood" Koran 9:123
"Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies." Koran 22:19
"Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them." Koran 47:4
"Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve." Koran 8:55
"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. Those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves." Koran 48:29
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. So strike off their heads." Koran 8:12
"O who you believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness." Koran 9:123
"Whoever changes his Islamic religion, then kill him." Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 84, Number 57

shitty shoop

yeah, a german nazi converts to islam and say hailah hu hitlakbar

GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR FACTS!!!!!

6 million jews

Maybe 2 thousand years ago. Have you seen modern Jewish sects? Bunch of hippies.

You're right. Islam and Nazism are sooooo different.

Most muslims are terrorists but not all muslims are terrorists, like I have not spotted so many in the maldives

So infact christians (nazi) and muslims (ottomans) worked together if zo ze real terrorist was jewish

For those of you still here.

Gonna give you a condensed version of who Jesus was, at least from my understanding.

First you have to understand who God is. This is what Christians refer to as the Trinity. God the Father (eternal), God the Son (the living manifestation who was Jesus in the flesh), and God the Holy Spirit (which is God dwelling within us, even speaking through us).

These three are a single and one God, all three different "capabilities" or "qualities" of God, nothing is impossible for him. Not even bringing you back from the dead. For this reason Jesus did not die. He said this.

John 10:18

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

He also made very clear what his relationship was to the Father.

John 10:30

I and my Father are one.

No one can take his life, because he is the giver of life. He IS the life.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

They called Jesus the Messiah. No, not a prophet (like the muslims claim), not a sorcerer (as the so called Jews claim.)

Mark 8:27 - 8:29

So Jesus dies on the cross and is raised from his grave. What was the purpose of this? The purpose was to die for our sins, God gave himself up as a perfect offering for us, because he doesn't want us to die the second death, which is Hell. He emptied himself for us, so that we may live. Because the punishment for sin, is death. And there is no one exempt from sin, no, not one.

His perfect love for us cannot be overcome, because he made us.

I've seen that their religion permits lying to outsiders and that Israel has the USA by the balls

>what neckbeards really want

Let me correct you there.

Were all foreign. That Indian would have cut you're tong out and scalped the liberal right out of you.

But all this 3 religions still believe in one and the same god

Even Jews hate the Israeli government.

But muh alt-right agenda

Genes + Environment.
No free will.
Could just as easily been you.

In that order.

small tiny micro-dicks.
and human garbage bag for a wife

Eric and Dylan did it

>They got it right the first time.

No they didn't they lost.

Also the Turks had to be stopped at Vienna twice. And to a hair wide they almost won.

It says I fight in the cause of Taghut

Nazis were way more pagan than remotely christians.
The worst thing is that you actually know that very well, but refuse to admit it because it doesn't match with your muslim loving / judeochristian hating agenda.

Free palestine

This goy is not convinced and that doesn't take away from the fact that Hebrews are allowed to lie to outsiders by their own holy book

>norway
>I invite you to my swimming school
>swim faster then my bullet to live in my island

Ok what about rest of the terror attacks? 911 France fucking shoe bomber.

>the problem is saddam¨
>he started all of this bullshit

Actually that Talmud quote is being taken way out of context

Muslims males tend to be violent

100% right what this guy says

Black = Thug Life
Brown = Muslim
White = Mentally Ill

They were Catholics

I guess my question to you would be why don't you clean up your bad seeds and help make your religion not look like shit?

So is the Quran quote about killing non believers

We should just kill all the Muslim men and let white men inject their dna into that whole pool until they can live in a suburb without disturbing me

youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY

>>the problem is saddam¨
>>he started all of this bullshit

And who invented Saddam to fight the Iranians after a revolution that was a result of reign of terror of the Persian shah who was backed by the same power to fight communsim?

Not so much, but there is also a Bible quote about killing witches which actually says to kill those who poison minds with foreign relations. Not witches specifically.

At least black and brown people stand for something, white people will forever be seen as just crazy lol

nah we never stood for anything

israelvideonetwork.com/when-burying-a-terrorist-you-might-want-to-remove-the-suicide-vest-first/

I don't recall saying any of that

Reality can be humbling

>
>Islam IS a religion of peace.

Nice quote from George W. Bush. It is a lie muslims tell non-believers, though. Unless you want to believe everyone will eventually live in a world in submission to Islam, there will be violence against those who reject submission to Islam.

Religion of peace

Well I mean modern white man lol

Religion of hate

Because Islam is violent as fuck.

Conquering =/= Immigrating

Injuns should've invented guns first and defended themselves.

Instead they spent a huge amount of time slaughtering each other with sticks before they realized the white man was eradicating them entirely.

This. And Obama sells this line of BS that these terrorists are "radical" or "extreme". False. They are following their religion as it is spelled out. Nothing radical about it. The real radicals are those who are not beheading people.

Wait till January.

yea its not like we invented the hardware that gives you the ability to post that comment or anything

youtube.com/watch?v=rdsmuElafSY

basic diet in the middle east is horrifically low zinc and has been linked to severe mental issues including but not limited to bouts of rage.
Google it.

>rich white people telling poor 3rd world blacks that the only thing that can save them is if they worship a magical sky wizard that's white.

I love it.

>implying that's all they do
>Implying giving them hope is bad
>implying

>implying I said that's all they do

It's gonna be so funny when the shit muslims specifically target and kill the ones who actually want to live here peacefully for being "apostates" and people like you have to stumble around desperately trying to damage control. The liberal view that America is an impregnable, indestructible culture that can help everyone ever is hilariously arrogant and has, in practice, hurt more people and destroyed more of the earth than xenophobia ever could.

Give Africa food? Okay so we go do that. African governments keep it away from their citizens, citizens resist this and then their own government kills them. This has happened in multiple african countries and all we're trying to do is feed people. Woops, looks like geopolitics is actually hard and you're just a fucking moron.

Should we airdrop them some vitamins?

They probably wouldn't take them fearing some sort of Western agenda

thereligionofpeace.com

>I am implying that you are implying that's all they do

Can't fool me Satan

youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQ4D-6pok

the work they do does not require religion, however certain religious groups in the US require you to do missionary work or spread the word of god. Now it has become a business in Africa with specific holiday style planning and purposefully find projects. One example being buildings not being built or painted or wells dug, instead wait for dumb white missionaries who will pay to do it for free, slowing down development processes. The other being and most likely what that picture is of, the industry of taking whitey to pet the nigglets at school and help 'teach them', one group may go for a couple days or even a week or a month, then they leave and they bus in another group of whitey.

if they were truly interested in helping they would join the peace core, Red Cross, UNICEF, Water Aid or one of a thousand other groups that focus on helping in Africa than going on a month long blitz tour of "helping".

muslims are disgusting and full of hatred. their violent religion is shit, just look at Eid they sacraficed tons of animals. and they always force their beliefs trying to confrorm everyone and hate other groups.

Well is Cred Forums getting adapted to muslim speech xddddd guey?

>movement literally founded by a general who spread his ideas by conquest
>religion of peace

>What about those who find peaceful means to improve their lives with faith?

He already covered that:
>weak minded faggots

Probably cuz we keep bombing their country so Israel can feel nice.

Yeah exactly. If we hadn't have bombed Saudi Arabia, Saudis wouldn't have retaliated by doing 9/11.

The same goes for Iraq. If we hadn't have invaded, they wouldn't have to keep blowing each other up.