This guys is out here raping and spreading herpes

This guys is out here raping and spreading herpes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did this Chadlette steal your lunch money again?

>guns are baaaaaaad
Would've been good to have, then.
One less problem shitting up my Cred Forums

He's doing it for the lulz. Fits right in here on Cred Forums

He looks like a prick, but we are not your personal army.
If he is raping people go to the cops.
Remember, regretting sex cause you got an STD afterward does not make it rape.
Only lack of conset, which after the deed can not be refused retroactively.
If he has as many victims as you say getting a conviction should be easy.

I'm pretty sure it's a felony to not disclose that you have an STD

there's nothing about guns in the post. get back in your confederate flag paint job pickup truck, drive home, and fuck your sister, you toothless redneck.

^ this

Yeah wait if he is a rapist with that many victims he would be in jail...
...if you're really so upset he's herpin around just post his herp status everywhere. Make posters around the neighborhood. Don't make it at all obvious you are the one spreading this info. Pretty sure that's illegal too.

His ears look fucking retarded

meant ^this

Fuck off Jenny

Yeah, but this fag looks so cringy that it'd be fai to fuck him up anyways. I'll look into it.

like what? assault?

Holy shit, look at that herpes infested bitches profile pic. Is that Rue Paul?

God bless him

if a retard gets you angry, it makes you a double retard

That's not what he said, was it user?

If you could read properly, he was outlining the fact that although it may be a felony not to disclose your STD, it does NOT make it rape.

hes obviously a therapist not a rapist

if there was proof he would be in jail. this is just another feminist witch hunt.

lmao that ugly bitch is mad he turned her down

women are the worst

This my ex tried to pull the same shit with me and defame me publically; I took her ass to court and won, now she has to stay the fuck away from me and never mention my name. Women lie, men lie; there are two sides to every story.

Is he a good therapist?

>Raping
Boy, is he the next eminem?

>checks #christopherroberttherapist

Is that you guys personal armying?

did you get money or her get jail time or anything or did she get away with it?

>This guys is out here raping and spreading herpes

Evidence?

>there's nothing about guns in the post

The OP's post is about rape. If you can't figure out what use guns would have in such a scenario, in regards to the victim, you are most likely the tard.

feminists and SJWs are cancer

Is that herpes in his earlobes?

Lol

>this bitch thinks that just because you use a condom you won't get herpes

THIS GIRL IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ROBERTS BROTHER HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

We're not your minions. We do what we want at will, and with enough evidence of course. Provide demonstrable evidence that this guy is a rapist and maybe an individual will do something.

I would do something about it but since I go around saying I'm fixed and give girls creampies, I'm gonna have to side w this pricks on this one. Good keks

THIS

Otherwise we'll have to assume that OP is a manipulative pos, attempting to smear someone for personal gain.

God damn look at that thing :/

lmao gross as fuck.

there is no way that the guy in the op tried to rape her

Jesus she just looks like a professional victim.

sjw's...

They ARE professional victims.

I think that might just be with AIDS. Could be wrong though.

Ive seen this all over my facebook lately, cuz I live in CT. It makes me wonder if this was started by some whiny little bitch who accused him of shit and now its being perpetuated by feminists and SJWs. If that's the case, this guys life is being ruined

> It makes me wonder if this was started by some whiny little bitch who accused him of shit and now its being perpetuated by feminists and SJWs

Well duh, I thought that was pretty obvious to everyone

>Chadlette
How's your summer?

Bump

who would fuck "this"?

No, it can apply to any situation where STI is known but is still being spread willingly and maliciously

uuuurrrfghhh

Where in CT I'm in Danbury, and I saw this shit yesterday there's even a girl that confesses to having the herps urging all women that also got raped by him.

he is doing God's work

>he is a rapey guy

Here's the bitch that confessed about having the herpelie Derpies

would fuck while she called me Daddy

why no last name?

Jesus fuck. I'm from CT and this is all over my Facebook. Nobody think maybe all these fucking sjw cubts have it out for him? I am so sick of seeing... He raped me. Call the cops and go to the er u fucking swamp swine

*Sigh*

The fuck CT. We would have had this asshole by now. Feeding the crabs. Social media kills balls apparently.

It has gotten worse. Maybe the lack of people who do shit about it.

Why the fuck would you hang out with someone you don't know that's 21 if you're underage.

NYPA

Idk. Grab one of his stupid ass ear flaps, and yank. Graphics his shirt and plant one with your forehead ahgainst his nose. They both work. This dipshot, too. Wow.

The thing is he's been the jail already for rape. I guess all of the "rape victims" are all coming out of the woodwork right now

Sounds like a smear campaign because he hurt someone's feefees

>he's been the jail

I say we fucking ruin sjw girls life.

this, bet the cunt got turned down and wanted him to suffer because she thinks men don't get to choose who they date

We should all message her asking if she wants to do a photoshoot in the woods

can't belive he raped an ugly girl like that

the guy must be sick

who cares

Because the mindset is that the threat of punishment will prevent crime so yolo, rather than thinking and avoiding dangerous situations.

Pretty sure that if he had raped this man people he would be on a watch list or something due to claims made against him. This reeks of an organised smear campaign.

He looks like a pleb, if he is guilty hope he gets wrecked. If not gg as they got it out for him.

with gauges like that why would you"?

SJW girls tend to have weight and self worth issues relating to how interesting and popular they are, so maybe ask her to do a photoshoot for a calendar of hippos or smth

If this is in print and published in a public arena (like Farcebook or Titter) than I would have thought that Ms Rousseau was committing libel unless she can prove her allegations are true. Mr Robert ought to get himself a decent lawyer, because he's about to have his college fees paid for him.

Then listen to that bitch whine.

You won't , and yes to make sure that you're going to pick them up they can take their own car and if they even think about taking their own car get really really mad because that's what he did with of the girls that he convinced to do a photo shoot

Look at the chick who posted it.
Thought an uggo like that would be happy for the attention, even if it meant getting the herps

Lmfao

GOON

I did my part bros

Hate how social media is just full of White Feather campaigns now. Rather than shaming people the writers and post sharers should get off their asses and do something.

dem digits tho, and you ought to accept that people will backstab their fellow brothers and have a man in jail for a false accusation if it means they'll look better and get a like or two for siding without knowing the truth user.

Hamden

In Orleans parish it is manslaughter to knowingly transmit aids/hiv

what if she really was raped and the guy is bad

there was an article of the guy raping some woman

shouldn't Cred Forums and Cred Forums do some good for once ?

BUT HEY
WHAT IF SHE DIDN'T

cuck

>he fell for the college sluts can be raped meme
open your eyes faggot

yeah that is why i am not taking sides

I'll assume you're >what if she really was raped and the guy is bad
>shouldn't Cred Forums and Cred Forums do some good for once ?
>Not taking sides.

If he raped someone then he'll have an arrest and a conviction against him.

Anything else is just hearsay and possibly libellous

When will he be stopped?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg