Do you ever get the feeling that reality is slipping from your hands ?

do you ever get the feeling that reality is slipping from your hands ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJb7cBfrxbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like a harddrive about to fail

guys

please help

Elaborate, please.

Yes, more and more frequently.

Some say the vail which separates this reality from eternity is lifting causing otherworldly events, abilities, and feelings to occur.

°•∆•°
•∆∆•

it really doesnt hurt or does it ?

log off the internet loser

>You can never go back

Oh, I'll make it hurt!

Come here!

At one stage I smoked high quality weed constantly with almost no tolerance for about a solid week, literally like every two hours I would smoke. Only breaks I had were sleeping ofcourse. At the end reality seemed almost fake, like an illusion. Either that Or I was exceptionally high.

Of course you can.

but it isnt the same anymore

Treat everything as though it is real even if you are convinced it is not and you will be fine.

"you will be fine"
user 09/18/16(Sun)19:53:02

True, it may be better.

What have you learned about yourself?

Have you ncorrected the flaws which you experienced initially?

Post feels

I learned that from dreaming, I hope it helps.....

I feel like I'm nearing the end. Been waking up full of dread everyday

posting janis joplin
youtube.com/watch?v=iJb7cBfrxbo

Find the source and work towards correcting it.

Ask yourself "why do I feel this way" until you find answers.

It'll be ok

i have started drinking when i wake up

Take part in activities which promote happiness and long lasting gratification instead of resorting to self destructive behaviors.

when ever i start thinking about reality i always come to the conclusion that exciting is pointless but still fun

i am "happy" but it still feels pointless

Don't do that. Been down that road before and it just makes things worse

Realizing that the emotions you´re drowning in are nothing but chemical reactions sparking somewhere in your brain

this kinda cheers me up

Consciousness is not that simple, the experiences we have in the physical world are a precursor to the chemical reactions which cause the thing we experience as emotion.

You cannot have one without the other.

Some agree with that assessment. Some have seen beyond the veil, before it completely unveils. OP: Some, who have seen, believe it is important to hold on as the storm, brought on by the Wings of Butterflies, increases, and wait it out...if you can. Our current brain structure can only process so much. What is happening is unavoidable, but it can be tolerated, if you stay on the destined path that you know or believe strongly to be yours, not what 'they' think or want to be yours.

Time will tell.

Our full potential has not been realized according to neurological studies the mind has the ability to process much more information than it currently does.

Psychedelics are the only window

Consciousness cannot be accounted for in physical terms. For consciousness is absolutely fundamental. It cannot be accounted for in terms for anything else.

Yeah. That's why I stopped smoking weed constantly.
Lay off the drugs and live a little.

I really don't want to turn this political but I feel like I'm in a dream every time I watch the news.
Hillary Clinton faints at a 9/11 event. I see more news stories about Donald Trumps health.
Hillary Clinton doesn't have a press conference for nearly a year. No news about it, only stories about how Trump allows the media to fly on his private jet, "but they have to sit in a separate section and it's clearly elitism and he's hiding something".
Clinton Foundation accepts donations from foreign investors/dignitaries and simultaneously their business or country is given a business deal or has restrictions limited. - See Haiti earthquake, Iran and how they laundered money through Canada for a Russia nuclear deal.
In addition - Whitewater real estate scandal is never in the news. Cattle futures never in the news.
Yet Trump has a lawsuit for Trump University and it's all over the news.
Hillary Clinton's direct connection to southern racists like KKK leader Robert Byrd including recent comments praising his accomplishments after his death.
Yet Donald Trump says a Mexican immigrant judge presiding over a case may have a conflict of interest and he's a racist.
Mexico has a wall on their southern border, U.S. tax payers funded 75m of it, and Donald Trump says he also wants one and he's racist.
Hillary Clinton calls 25% of the country "deplorables" yet Donald Trump is the one spreading hate.
I can't explain it. I don't even like Donald Trump.
I was a Bernie supporter because I thought he'd continue the fight for Citizens United and get people like Trump and the Clintons out of politics.
But the media in this boggles my mind.

Go and be apart of the world your problem is your all alone and have shut your self of from the real world. Go and volunteer be a big brother or something servitude can be very fulfilling.

God bless.

fuck i love hunter s thompson

It is "awake", it is difficult to define it in any other terms.

You could not have this experience without it, yet what is its purpose?

I believe it and this life may exist in okokrder to study our flaws as " mortals" in order to become perfected in essence so we can achieve something more after we pass on.

He was a great philosopher and observer.

Every time I try listening to a liberal argument...

careful dont cut with that edge

Dude I feel the exact same way. To be honest,Trump would be a terrible president in the sense that it would be terrifying every day (definitely would be more scared of terrorist threats if he was president, not to mention the pontential of getting drafted into some dick waving war), but Hillary is just a complete piece of shit. I guess it's like this every election, but it seems really surreal this time. I almost just want to vote Trump because he's so different than other modern politicians, but it feels like it would really be setting the doomsday clock a few ticks closer.

Thanks anons this thread gave me things to think about gonna empty my psychedelics stash and take a long pondering in the sauna.
Thanks anons don´t ever change.

Reality is dumb... Now let's talk about Oblivion and how it will some day alleviate us from this cruel Universe

is possible to think nothing matters but still be happy ?

good question bro

combination of these

Apathy is the result of giving up in most cases, find your purpose here in the great machine!

Check'd

this

i have started manipulating my on memories does anybody else so this as pass time

*does this as a pass time

how?

is there reason why anons here that seem intellect appear to be sad or in a existential crisis

by lying to my self or thinking about "sad" memories file doing drugs so i affiliate them with happy feelings

i love you guys

this thread makes feel better because there are another anons like myself

what drugs? mdma can be good with that