2 bombings, a BLM attack on cops, attack at Disneyland, & 125 shot in Chicago

2 bombings, a BLM attack on cops, attack at Disneyland, & 125 shot in Chicago

Just another weekend in the US

Other urls found in this thread:

policy.m4bl.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These days.

The shit will die down though one day.

Just avoid large crowded areas I would say.

Why can't we be like Russia and put BLM on our terror list?

Seriously?

Yeah
I didn't the include a school shooting though

Why would black lives matter be a terror organization in Russia?

Because they are propaganda spreading violent economy interrupting jerks that want superior rights??

That's a lame, factually incorrect, racist answer.

I'm asking for the non Cred Forums response I guess, I don't know why I guess that makes me retarded as well.

Why do I even bother

No, it IS factual. Your feelings don't have any effect on reality other then your personal mental state.

just because they got shot doesnt mean they died

its all good op

2 bombings
> 0 dead fucking failcopter

Disneyland attack?
>where? Source?

125 shot in chicago
>nothin of value was lost

Blm attack
>only one that actually upsets me mildly

I have exactly the same response to you as you had to me.

It's all subjective but people are dying a disproportionate rates. Of course then you'll claim that blacks disproportionately caused crimes yada yada yada blah blah blah racist whatever.

They just want you to think that so they can rob you. I'm fucking serious, don't drop your guard. I know it's your fantasy to be a cuck apparently, but they're saying they need things better then whites have ever had it (aside from slavery).

>Disneyland attack?
>>where? Source?

Anaheim CA

it's actually pretty legit. Look at what happened with blm in britain, their very first attack was economic, they just went for the airport. Fortunately it was just 12 upper middle class white losers desperate to virtue signal, but imagine if it was a thousand black people shutting down the whole airport. Imagine if it was a country where black people actually had a reason to be mad and organised, instead of the first country to outlaw slavery and one that has never had massive problems with black people. Imagine how quickly they could do massive economic damage.

Okay, if you are serious then I will genuinely ask you: what should be done about the continued killings and general mistreatment of unarmed individuals?

well, protests are supposed to cause economic unrest, cuz that seems to be a accepted way of forcing political change.

To say that that's inciting Terror though and labeling them terrorists for sharing airport down seems extreme. Unless they were out on the tarmac blocking planes from Landing directly or something

Obedience to authority. Stop resisting arrest, stop breaking the law, stop fighting the police.

>protests are supposed to cause economic unrest

Nope. Not even a little bit. Causing economic harm is a tort, at least, and it's no defense that you were carrying a sign and whining.

lulz

isnt that the exact opposite of what founded America?

>Attended Boston Hempfest yesterday
>at least ten thousand people in a relatively small area
>not one single fist fight or arrest within the rally/common grounds

My city is perfectly fine thank you very fucking much, don't lump Boston in with your shitshack neighborhoods.

Stop Breaking the LAW
this
SO much this

JUST FUCKING stop breaking the law
its that simple

Overpopulation is becoming a problem.

Nice, the PTB stir the racial tension plot and the sheeple on both sides goose step their dumb asses in line, cuz as long as we're tearing each other apart we're not rioting in the streets and taking our shit back from the 1%.

Too bad ebola didn't properly kick off

You know how many things cause economic harm? Are you saying that causing any kind of slow down in an economic zone is Criminal?

Correction user, they are worthless actual niggers

You're completely ignoring the fact that these guys are armed and getting killed.

Maybe I should ask you what good reason you think there is for killing somebody who doesn't have a gun? And I'm not talking like dudes shuffling around with heavy coats and hands in their pockets and shit, where its contestable

Yeh a source means like the story origin in the media.

I live out here and havent heard anything about it...not on ktla or fox11....

tfw our nations capitol is in the bad part of town

politics a shit

ther is a difference between an nigger and a black guy

Dave's not here, man.

We have a large black population too, and so many of the people at the festival were of mixed race. Still, not one single altercation all day. I don't think it's a coincidence that we'really one of the most educated cities in the country and also have one of the highest qualities of life for our residents. With all this shit going on I'm proud of Boston for remaining sane. #MovetheWhiteHouse

that's what they did lol, they protested by camping on a runway. But the point being, russia is actually a pretty racist country, the black people there would likely have something to be mad about, they'd be more of a threat to russia than to britain given that britain has never had significant black people issues.

And BLM is run by retarded, ignorant, Nazi like, racist, criminal thugs...if that's not a nigger than I'm not anonymous

*then, sorry, typo

Long Beach fag here

I think I saw something on the news last night about a stabbing outside of Disneyland

They show public support for people who ambush and kill police. "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now" "Hes white! Pull him out the car beat his azz!" Just search blm violence on youtube.

because they might have a hidden weapon, a kife, or a bomb or rabies. What if they are completely unarmed but they bite you and now you have an officer dying of rabies. You dont know anything about someone other than they're attacking you and you have a gun, in that sort of situation putting them down for self defence is often the right course of action.

125 were not shot in Chicago today. There was no attack on Disneyland.

They are looking for supremacy among a bunch of other retarded things. Don't still think that BLM is just about people thinking they're wrongly being killed by cops anymore, they've gone political, expanded, and are listing demands.

>An end to the use of past criminal history to determine eligibility for housing, education, licenses, voting, loans, employment, and other services and needs.

>Reparations for the systemic denial of access to high quality educational opportunities in the form of full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education including: free access and open admissions to public community colleges and universities, technical education (technology, trade and agricultural), educational support programs, retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.

>Reparations for the continued divestment from, discrimination toward and exploitation of our communities in the form of a guaranteed minimum livable income for all Black people, with clearly articulated corporate regulations.

>Reparations for the cultural and educational exploitation, erasure, and extraction of our communities in the form of mandated public school curriculums that critically examine the political, economic, and social impacts of colonialism and slavery, and funding to support, build, preserve, and restore cultural assets and sacred sites to ensure the recognition and honoring of our collective struggles and triumphs.

>Legislation at the federal and state level that requires the United States to acknowledge the lasting impacts of slavery, establish and execute a plan to address those impacts. This includes the immediate passage of H.R.40, the “Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act” or subsequent versions which call for reparations remedies.

policy.m4bl.org/

OP is either underage or misinformed, there was a stabbing OUTSIDE of Disneyland and typical Chicago bullshit

Yeah, absolute total submission to authority. That's freedom alright.

I'm definitely not saying to deliberately break the law. But you make it sound like we get on our hands and knees and just take the cock.

In short they need shut the fuck down...these new era fascists need to be arrested or killed or...SOMETHING

Underage. I bet.

I agree Chicago is out of control but there were about 20 shooting victims as of Saturday into today. Not 120+.

The worst thing is that retarded politicians and media figures still see BLM as the "hands up don't shoot" organization (something that was in itself literally false). So they support this organization thinking they're doing it to fight racism but are actually supporting it.

fuck cop for every cover up by blue code one dead pig lies in the ground.

no, but if someone in the area you're in who looks like you committed a crime and is wanted for questioning, and a cop stops you because you look like the suspect but you know you're innocent and you have an alibi...how about you dont whip out your illegal firearm and unload into the officers? Just submit for questioning whilst pointing out you're innocent and have an alibi. Dont break the law, dont attack the cops. Submit to authority as much as is reasonable, prove your innocence, dont try to beat up the cops until they stop trying to arrest you, because that just isnt going to happen.

Chiraq resident reporting in

They were mostly thugs you fucking retard...THEY WERE BREAKING THE LAW YOU ABSOLUTE FAGGOT

I live right down the street from Disneyland lol wish I was the one that got stabbed.

a man was arrested outside of disneyland paris with an automatic handgun and the quran. dont know if this story is completely true or not but here is the source
>thepoliticalinsider ( d o t ) com (forward slash) chilling-man-caught-heading- to -a-disney-resort-with-two-guns-and-a-koran /

Not to mention one of the co-founders actually MURDERED POLICE as an ex Black Panther...my god our country has...no EVERY country has problems with these SJWs, BLM, Feminazis and special snowflakes in general..

This is nothing. We just gave $38 BILLION dollars (yes, BILLION, not million) to Israel in military aid. The Arab world is going to be PISSED. We're boned...

Well user, been nice knowing you then

>automatic handgun

Can't tell if bad reporting or if dude actually has connections to get an automatic handgun...

suk dik

You too Cred Forumsrother

>Highest quality of life.
>Proud of Boston

Were you proud of the Boston pressure-cooker bomber too?

Lolol

Well I'm sure there are detractors from any movement. To ignore the fact that the movement sprang up from legitimate problems though won't make it go away.

Would it make you feel better if BLM denounced those committing those Acts? I would make an assumption and say they already have, but given they haven't would it help your View of the movement?

Oh man, you let slip you troll but you had me going!!

I ought to commend that

damn, where did I slip up? ty though, I have 14 years of experience in trolling on the internet.